[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think louis going play as Tong the guy dat like Narin and jensuda as Pat . I love Pat charatcher in " sawan bieng" she soo cool and funnie .

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i really miss louie. yah are gonna have to give reviews on his acting lol if it improved i'll try to watch

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to pantown, this will be airing on the 26th!..if so, that means we're gonna see 2 epis hehe. lets see if king kaew will end this week

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
according to pantown, this will be airing on the 26th!..if so, that means we're gonna see 2 epis hehe. lets see if king kaew will end this week
No, King Kaew will not end this week.
I heard the host of Seesan said Sawan Biang would be airing on 27th.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm...so does that mean the countdown was for noting?? hahaha

honestly i want it 2 air April 7th as b4...cuz so we can first get ova our Jungle Fever b4 we catch another fever!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: i love 3 R lakorn ....going love his version speaially w/adding the kidnap scene lmao...wat up with that. There at least 4 lakorn dat out have kidnap scene hahahahah so wild

tinah

sarNie Coma
^haha you've been keeping track, sarn

let me see theres..

borisud
tueng rai kor ruk
sawan bieng

what am i missing..

shachibasha

psychotic
:wub: i love 3 R lakorn ....going love his version speaially w/adding the kidnap scene lmao...wat up with that. There at least 4 lakorn dat out have kidnap scene hahahahah so wild
55 then p'sarn your probably going to love this lakorn alot huh? it has like all the things you like in a lakorn plus both stars are freaken hawt!

shachibasha

psychotic
ahh when is this lakorn going to air im like dieing to see it or atleast another teaser would be good! dang i go to youtube almost everyday to see if theres a new teaser but ehh none! sad :( :cry: