[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sulad

sarNie Adult
WOW!
The page is flying up.
Can't wait until it airs.
Yeah! I agree the N'ek was so stubborn.
Even though he try to help her while she's pregnant she won't budge in. (Which he do deserve).
Thank you for the info.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, i did get piss off a bit but den again in R" lakorn p'k doesn't get much punishment hahaha sawan bieng was a good torturing for the p'k

shachibasha

psychotic
Yay its almost here! :D :yahoo: :clap:

I like how Narin is strong and that she leaves the house and becomes stubborn and wanting to be strong and not giving in to the p'ek unlike other movie where the p'ek rapes the n'ek where the n'ek just cry and then forgives the p'ek really quick!

by just watching the trailer i love this lakron....im so weird everything on my computer to ipod has sawan biang on it...i even dreamt about it! so sad! OBSESSED OVER SAWAN BIANG &cant wait for p'ken to have a mean role and espellialy to p'anne! Its always been ann being the mean one and ken the dorky nice guy!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yes I havent been able to check the thread in a few days. Finally saw Wishbones announcement thing saying that SB is airing March 27th! wooo whooo! OMG two more days!
Lets hope by that time I'm somewhere near some wireless connection.
I've become so addicted to sarnworld that my day isnt complete w/o checking whats new. LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
1st epi! credit to dailynews

2 day to go :yahoo:

เปิดฉา� “ สวรรค์เบี่ยง� “ �อน-เคน� ฉะ�ันมันหยด

à¹?ค่เปิดฉาà¸?à¹?รà¸?ของละครเรื่อง “ สวรรค์เบี่ยงâ€? à¸?็ฉะà¸?ันมันหยด สำหรับพระนางเจ้าบทบาท “ เคน ธีระเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์â€? à¹?ละ “ à¹?อน ทองประสมâ€? ที่เคยสร้างความประทับใจมาà¹?ï¿
�
้วจา�เรื่อง “ อุ้มรั��

à¹?ละในวันนี้เรามีเบื้องหลังï¿
�
าà¸?เด็ดมาให้ชมà¸?ันà¸?่อนใคร à¸?ับตอนที่คาวี ( เคน ) เศรษà¸?ีหนุ่ม เดินดูà¸?ารตà¸?à¹?ต่งห้องจัดเลี้ï¿
�
งที่จัดงานเลี้ยงต้อนรับให้ï¿
�
ขา �ล้ววิจารณ์ว่าไร้รสนิยม ดอ�ไม้ไม่สวย อยา�ให้จัดใหม่หมด เสียงวิจารณ์ไปเข้าหู นาริน ( �อน ) จึงออ�มารับ�ทน �ละตอ�หน้าคาวีจนหงาย

ฉาà¸?นี้ถ่ายà¸?ันที่โรงà¹?รมà¹?ม่นï¿
�
ำ ถนนเจริà¸?à¸?รุง เป็นฉาà¸?ที่ดูเหมือนง่ายของนï¿
�
à¸?à¹?สดงทั้งคู่ à¹?ต่ขอบอà¸?ว่าผู้à¸?ำà¸?ับอย่าง à¹?อ้ว – อำไพพร จิตต์ไม่งง ไม่ปล่อยไปง่ายๆ à¸?ว่าทั้งคู่จะเล่นโดนใจ ผà¸?à¸?. à¸?็หลายเทคเข้าไปทีเดียว เรียà¸?ว่าเล่นà¸?ันจนเหนื่อยเพï¿
�
าะบทพุดยาวมาà¸? à¹?ต่ขอบอà¸?ว่าทั้งคำพูดà¹?ละà¸?ารï¿
�
ชือดเฉือดà¸?ันของทั้งคู่ในฉาï¿
�
�ร�รับรองว่ามันหยดจริงๆ

ติดตามชมฉา��ร�ของ “ สวรรค์เบี่ยง� ในคืนวันพฤหัสที่ 27 มีนาคมนี้ เวลา 20.30 น ทางช่อง 3 จ้า

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
pix from daradaily

ken really does resembe the actor whos playing his father

Tinah, you always seem to make my day...They look so great together!!! :spin:

Wow. Episode 1 is going to start out like that? Anways, just 1 more day!! I have to cathc it live for sure!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh! i just cannot wait at all...dying to see this..and this is the first lakorn tat i'm all hyped up about the songs too...cannot wait to hear the two songs..so is Pannada's song gonna be the OST and P'Aof's the ending ost???

Moh i agree wit u...it's not a day w/ out SarnWorld!! ehehehh