[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

chenling

sarNie Adult
Oooo I can not wait to watch this eps. I saw the caps on lynda's blog...man is Ken an ass but still so HOT!!! It seems we love a mean, bad boy!!!!! Ann is way prettier then the actress playing her sister, random point, but she...Ann looks so fresh in this, is she NOT aging at all!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished my exam. But I am still stuck at school for another 2 hours. I feel like dying. I really want to watch it with sub since I understood very little of what they were saying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg .. they completely change the storyline a bit . they make it more intense !
Totally! Anyways Brook was gay no offense, he sucked at his role. As for Kob, she did an okay job, but her acting has gone downhill. And the 1988 version, man I wasn’t even born yet but I am planning to watch it later.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished the first clip with subs. I can’t believe it is more interesting now than before. I am going to watch it over. LMAO

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have not watch it yet because i have late class today but for sure i will when i get home...can't wait.i really wish class was over now!
well, i have to go back to class but i still love more update for the drama
i seem so CARZY now!
sometime i just really hate school and homework!

Warunee

sarNie Egg
OMG! It's looks fantastic. I'm not really a big fan of Anns' but I'm definitely going to watch this one. Ken is so mean! And I love it :D Can't wait to see the baby and the looooove!

Does anyone have the ending theme? It's Aof singing isn't it?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! woke up earlie but with no sound either..i'm soo excited now..i was writing Sawan Bien all over my work @ skool 2day..ehhhhhehehehe...sub now! even betta! love tat girl..she works so hard for us...eheheh