[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah! woke up earlie but with no sound either..i'm soo excited now..i was writing Sawan Bien all over my work @ skool 2day..ehhhhhehehehe...sub now! even betta! love tat girl..she works so hard for us...eheheh
lol That's what I do too. I scribble my fav. lakorn's name all over my notebook... Next thing you know, I'm out of paper T_T

cecilia

Staff member
^bunnii have her upload in BUDDIE media already .. I LOVE THE FEISTY ANN .. this is getting good !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
go anne!..she doesnt give a smack who kawee is but if he disrepects her she wont give in. this version is gonna rock

thanks for the caps cecilia

tinah

sarNie Coma
kashie, she upload it on the BM thread. go check it out lol

i like annes hairstyle in here. she does look younger than nampueng

pze

sarNie Adult
this is gonna be one hot drama......cant wait for more...i gotta go rewatch it again since i watched it without talking this morning....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashie, she upload it on the BM thread. go check it out lol

i like annes hairstyle in here. she does look younger than nampueng
oh! i knew tat but i thought Kristy meant online...liked i said i rather watch than download cuz i have way too much crap on my compute..so slow now..

LOL i didn't like her hair in the beginning...LOL...but it was cute on her though

nophankh

sarNie Adult
kuteessence i dunno why it's not there..i juz watched it not too long ago..

tinah but i thought Ann was gonna be weak and vulnerable?? hmmm...wow...
Thank god she's not weak and vulnerable. I would have been pissed!
I loved it when she threw the glass at his party. Man it was really intense.
Feisty but yet soft n'ek are the best.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Narin was never weak but she stubborn and she doesn't take physical action but she use verbal action lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh this lakorn is soooo good!!! i'm loving it so far!!

ken is such an a-hole up <_< but you can't help but love him :wub: !
can't wait for episode 2!!! :clap: :clap:

this is gonna be one hell of a lakorn!

i can't wait til ken softens up! :p
so glad Ann isn't weak! hehe

cecilia

Staff member
i love it when she use words against KEN .. damn. i'm loving anne more and more :wub: I LOVE HER PROVOKING HIM LIKE THAT. .

here's my short translation of my fave scene from today's episode. when ken tell her that her sister is after him for so many years and he didn't care much, if she's planning on taking revenge, she should give up on it already b/c those words that she plan to use on him will not hurt him an inch ... she answered him back ''I know, by using words will not hurt a person like you, even if i use such vulgar words, you wouldn't feel a thing, and if i think/plan to take revenge, i will be sure not to use only words, there will be more than this. Keep this in mind, I'M NOT LIKE MY SISTER, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. and i don't even care to come asking/after anything. BUT, if you're the one liking/care about me, that, i can't help it. And one more thing, right now, my sister's doing fine, not like when she first met you.Especially, she met this certain good person, better to the point where you can't even think/imagine who." she smiled .. damn, the looks on his face .. priceless!!! NEXT WEEK seem good ... can't wait .. I LOVE HER FEISTINESS !!!