[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wait! What the hell is this all about?! Was the old version like this? As far as I recall, it wasn't.

-Kawee captures Narin to his little "private cottage"<---The original
-Father actually hears the confession of love from Leela to Kawee
-Father dies in after the rape scene
-Father rights the will for Kawee to marry Leela within 7 days after opening the testament
Is it ust me, or is the storyline REALLY twisted?... I un recall those stuff... Maybe a Sawan Biang expert could help me.

uh...? those are some twisted plot... it's gonna throw me off now.. :blink:

BUT.. I still hope they have the 2 "r" scenes.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
JLR thread is at 473 page : 9,444 replies : 246,630 views

i wasn't really that hype about JLR cuz i seen the old version though the storyline was good but nothing biggie so i have lLOW expectation but once i saw eps 1 + Twinky spoiler of r" scene i was HOOK and catch the FEVER :lol: --- as for Sawan Bieng i was crazy about it since i heard they going remake it ...goes back to page 1 up .. ya' see and i have HIGH expectation so i hope it good as i expect it to be and so far i know im going love it .
lol I saw episode 1 of JLR with my sisters, but I wasn't hooked so I stopped watching it. That's a lot of pages and views right there, but Sawan Biang has only aired episode 1 and it has... Ummm.... Somewhat a lot of pages and about 50,0000 views?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Same here Sarn. I didn't even plan on watching JLR. That's mainly cause I thought the n'ek's character was beyond stupid especially in the Johnny/Ning version. Then I sat around w/nothing to watch and saw you guys going crazy at around page 300 or so and was like I must be missing something. DL'ed episode 1 in the evening saw that Soriya was feisty, Aum/Aff's chem and ended up practically staying up the whole night catching up with the epis.

I always liked the story of Sawan Bieng more for some reason. I don't know if I like the changes but I do like that Narin isn't so naive and more spunky which seems to fit Ann more and the naive version fits Kob better. But so far so good. And we get a baby in this one for sure!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
uh...? those are some twisted plot... it's gonna throw me off now.. :blink:

BUT.. I still hope they have the 2 "r" scenes.
That 2 "R" scene is still confusing me. And I'm surprised that they're going to have 2. Most Thai series only have 1 and that's it... I can tell the kidnapping one is going to be my favorite.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I saw episode 1 of JLR with my sisters, but I wasn't hooked so I stopped watching it. That's a lot of pages and views right there, but Sawan Biang has only aired episode 1 and it has... Ummm.... Somewhat a lot of pages and about 50,0000 views?
yeah i watched the sexxie beginning of JLR w/ Aum jogging around w/ no shirt on and raising outta the water in slow mode...but i dunno juz couldn't force myself to watch it...maybe cuz i thought it was too typical of a revenge plot..mistaken the nang'ek for the nang'rai who was the cause of the death of someone close to pra'ek...or the other way around...

i tink Sawan Bien has more twist and turns..hopefullie it won't dissapoint us

off now....

tinah

sarNie Coma
people have high expectation on this lakorn cuz oum ruk was a big hit and this is the same cast/crew so its more pressure on them. i really hope it lives up to its hyped! dying to see next weeks epi. wonder what kawee got in mind..

edit:im sure this thread could catch up to JLR cuz its already 90 pages on the first week. i mean if fans post every min of the hour lol. if not, it would be 2nd

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They sure did a lot of mixs for this version.

I should go now too, but my sister isn't home so I'm going to spend my night >__<

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
people have high expectation on this lakorn cuz oum ruk was a big hit and this is the same cast/crew so its more pressure on them. i really hope it lives up to its hyped! dying to see next weeks epi. wonder what kawee got in mind..
I agree with you. Oum Ruk was so orginal. The series was stress free until about the end. Tears...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
so far so good. I think it's exceptional so far. I been so impressed with the acting and the pacing.
I didn't plan to like it so much. I knew I was gonna like JLR when aired because the teaser got me hyped.
The teaser for this one was neutral but yet enticing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they already film the "R" scene so it would be wrong to cut it out. i think it would ruin their new storyline. unless they do like LK, where they shorten the kiss scene between anne/mart

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
When Kawee was crying, I couldn't help but laugh. I don't like it when guys cry. When I see them crying, I always laugh...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
they already film the "R" scene so it would be wrong to cut it out. i think it would ruin their new storyline. unless they do like LK, where they shorten the kiss scene between anne/mart
Did LK really have 2 "R" scenes? I watched that series but I only heard the noises most of the time... <___< ... I don't think they'll cut the "R" scene out... That would ruin the whole series. Each scene should be admired!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
When Kawee was crying, I couldn't help but laugh. I don't like it when guys cry. When I see them crying, I always laugh...
lol. you're funny... i say it takes a real man to cry! & of course Ken is a real man :drool: lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Did LK really have 2 "R" scenes? I watched that series but I only heard the noises most of the time... <___< ... I don't think they'll cut the "R" scene out... That would ruin the whole series. Each scene should be admired!
the original had 2 rape scenes but anne/marts version only had 1.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha.i get what you mean though, i was kinda laughing too when ken shed a few tears. i believed those tears were real!

tinah

sarNie Coma
so far so good. I think it's exceptional so far. I been so impressed with the acting and the pacing.
I didn't plan to like it so much. I knew I was gonna like JLR when aired because the teaser got me hyped.
The teaser for this one was neutral but yet enticing.
thats what you get when you put experienced daras together ^_^ unlike with newbies...

in this lakorn theres not as much new faces