[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The Sawan Biang fever kicked in after I listened to Aof's song lol Weird, but it's true.

Joot on kong chun yoo trong tee hua jai. Tee tum bpen keng rang tee chun sa'deang tee tae taep kad jai. Yak dai tung kwam ruk, yak dai kon kao jai.

:wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i have not come in here all day today, to make the pages jump ..
here's another screen cap for the feverish girls

Credit: pantip​

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!
pe-ken match this role so much!!!i love him in this drama....did you see the part when he cry. i thought pe-ken was very hot and cute. he is doing a very good job at this role!
well, i love is HI-SO attiude in this drama...it just too cute!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i have not come in here all day today, to make the pages jump ..
here's another screen cap for the feverish girls

Credit: pantip​
ahhhh! is that the "Rawrrrr" Scene?!?! awwe... look at the sadness in Ann's face... I'll trade with her anyday! Ken can have me [throw my arms in the air & take me away ken baby!] :loool:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
also, i think that my fever just have gone higher...i think my temp had just jump from 101 to 110...and i think i had just kill some of my brian cells. LOVE PE-KEN

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
also, i think that my fever just have gone higher...i think my temp had just jump from 101 to 110...and i think i had just kill some of my brian cells. LOVE PE-KEN
i'm there with you! i'm delirious now... haha. my imagination is running wild! hahah.
I wanna see the "Rawrrr" scene already! grrrrrr <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it looks like the "Rawrrr" scene...
Ann's crying, naked under the sheets.
Ken's a horn dog, he wants more... :loool:
but Ann ain't tryna give him some... :tease:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
The Sawan Biang fever kicked in after I listened to Aof's song lol Weird, but it's true.

Joot on kong chun yoo trong tee hua jai. Tee tum bpen keng rang tee chun sa'deang tee tae taep kad jai. Yak dai tung kwam ruk, yak dai kon kao jai.

:wub:
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
mahha it the second r' scene ....it a quickie shirt rip throw in bed ...10sec :lol: ..but it enough to make temper rising haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want the to dl the song. I'm afraid they might take the one of Aof's out :(

Page 105 Owned and Marked!

Wah. The Panada one doesn't work :( I clicked but nothing happened.