[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for episode 2. This is the only lakorn I'll be watching for now since Payak Sao just ended.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I need a shot! I have an infection. Any Sawan Biang doctors here? Just a few more hours! Too bad I can't stay up today :( I would totally catch it... Unless I go to sleep right now!! Yes, that's a great idea!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i dont have photoshop though. only paint. hmm i just want to make a simple one for now
haha paint stinks..i only use that for resizing...do you want photoshop??

man you ladies are too quick!! i wanna own a page too!!! :eek:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
girlfriend you're so nice letting me use a siggy jah...i'll let you have a page...but stupid KRISTY here is such a hogger..even if i lessen my post she'll just eventuallie HOG all the pages... <_< ..j/k..Kristy jah you know i love you...ruk tur tee soot!! :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm reposting it because people have been mailing me about the links again lol
Sawan Biang Live

Stream 1 (275K): mms://203.113.9.83/Encoder3

Stream 2 (225K): mms://202.69.137.100/MAXNETTV.tv_ch3fs;fhsa;fsafsafidfidsafghfdsiirefdsafdsaghaifdka;fsahfdksa;fdiksa
fdsahfgdiierf;dsjafdshafidiafdsa;fdsahfgdisaifd;fjdsjkahfdskaeiidsa;fjdskahdiri;
jkahfdaieid;ajfdksafdhiafds;ajfdksahfdsaieifjdsa;fdhaidfija;fdhsjafd8fidsa;jfdka

or, there's always this one too

http://www.siamtv.org/start.html

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i gotta agree with you on that! lol paintshop isn't all that & i only use to resize it/cap shot. haha.

photoshop is complicated, i've had it for about 4 years & i'm still having trouble with it!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i gotta agree with you on that! lol paintshop isn't all that & i only use to resize it/cap shot. haha.

photoshop is complicated, i've had it for about 4 years & i'm still having trouble with it!
You can also use photoshop with that too, you know :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't know how to use screen shot with photoshop. lol. ugh.. photoshop makes me mad sometimes... haha. that's why i don't bother too much. i have too little patience for that!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm reposting it because people have been mailing me about the links again lol
Sawan Biang Live

Stream 1 (275K): mms://203.113.9.83/Encoder3

Stream 2 (225K): mms://202.69.137.100/MAXNETTV.tv_ch3fs;fhsa;fsafsafidfidsafghfdsiirefdsafdsaghaifdka;fsahfdksa;fdiksa
fdsahfgdiierf;dsjafdshafidiafdsa;fdsahfgdisaifd;fjdsjkahfdskaeiidsa;fjdskahdiri;
jkahfdaieid;ajfdksafdhiafds;ajfdksahfdsaieifjdsa;fdhaidfija;fdhsjafd8fidsa;jfdka

or, there's always this one too

http://www.siamtv.org/start.html

thanx Kristy jah! siamtv is working for me...rite now i'm watching SeeSan i tink...P'Ken & P'Ann are guests on there..so hurrie up girls if u wanna see!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

thanx Kristy jah! siamtv is working for me...rite now i'm watching SeeSan i tink...P'Ken & P'Ann are guests on there..so hurrie up girls if u wanna see!!

Becareful na. Siamtv buffers A LOT. You might be very irritated when Sawan Biang comes out and you're suing Siamtv.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
signs of sawan bien infection:

- when you can't wait to get home from work/school
- stay up to catch the lakorn live
- you post on every page
- you refresh the page every 10 seconds
- you spam the thread

if you have all these symptoms, then your infected ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Shit. I dun post on every page... I try to stay up for Sawan Biang. I'm eager to get home and watch lakorns no matter which(extra for SB). I don't refresh the page every 10 seconds, but I do come back to SW to check on new posts. Do I spam on the pages?

I'm almost infected I guess.lol. I need some shots before it actually spreads :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Becareful na. Siamtv buffers A LOT. You might be very irritated when Sawan Biang comes out and you're suing Siamtv.
oh! no it's not buffering a lot of for me...LOL..goodness they just showed some bloopers...

there's this one scene where P'Ken was dragging P'ann into the house..seem like the R-scene and P'ken trip on the door step and they both fell :loool:

signs of sawan bien infection:

- when you can't wait to get home from work/school
- stay up to catch the lakorn live
- you post on every page
- you refresh the page every 10 seconds
- you spam the thread

if you have all these symptoms, then your infected ;)
LoL i so do tat....esp. the refreshing..eheh
another one is
-at school you scribble Sawan Bien all over your work
-you start claimming pages..LOL​