iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
signs of sawan bien infection:

- when you can't wait to get home from work/school
- stay up to catch the lakorn live
- you post on every page
- you refresh the page every 10 seconds
- you spam the thread

if you have all these symptoms, then your infected ;)

oh! no it's not buffering a lot of for me...LOL..goodness they just showed some bloopers...

there's this one scene where P'Ken was dragging P'ann into the house..seem like the R-scene and P'ken trip on the door step and they both fell :loool:

LoL i so do tat....esp. the refreshing..eheh
another one is
-at school you scribble Sawan Bien all over your work
-you start claimming pages..LOL​
it spreading fast

tinah

sarNie Coma
then i definately have sb infection cuz all of thosr symtoms that iluvnumandoil listed occurs to me and i even had a dream about it

oh yeh, ken/anne will be the guest on sesan to promote sb. me wanna see

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kashie, are the bloopers up yet? I can't wait to see. Ann's probably too heavy for Ken. That's so funny that they fell.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
then i definately have sb infection cuz all of thosr symtoms that iluvnumandoil listed occurs to me and i even had a dream about it

oh yeh, ken/anne will be the guest on sesan to promote sb. me wanna see
Do you know when? They don't even need to promote SB...it's doing good on its own.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I dun even count my pages :lol:
It came across my attention, so I went back to check. You're pages are lame! LMAO! Just kidding...we're all lame. We said it's getting bored, but we keep doing it. I LOVE SB :dude:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kashie, are the bloopers up yet? I can't wait to see. Ann's probably too heavy for Ken. That's so funny that they fell.
i love watching bloopers. so he was dragging her?
Do you know when? They don't even need to promote SB...it's doing good on its own.
Oh! i was watching it like 20 min. ago...live from thailand...LOL since Kristy gave out the link 2 siamtv.com again...i tried it and BAM! seesan was on w/ Ken & Ann...wasn't i luckie...they had a lot of good clips...there's one where P'Ken picked up P'Ann and juz dropped her in the water...ehehe...and i tink he had to save her...hope they did CPR..ehehe

for Tinah..yeah he was dragging her and she was screamming...then bam they juz disappear from the screen...u see Ken on the floor LOL...and i heard someone said "Jieb!" sounded like P'Ken...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh! i was watching it like 20 min. ago...live from thailand...LOL since Kristy gave out the link 2 siamtv.com again...i tried it and BAM! seesan was on w/ Ken & Ann...wasn't i luckie...they had a lot of good clips...there's one where P'Ken picked up P'Ann and juz dropped her in the water...ehehe...and i tink he had to save her...hope they did CPR..ehehe

for Tinah..yeah he was dragging her and she was screamming...then bam they juz disappear from the screen...u see Ken on the floor LOL...and i heard someone said "Jieb!" sounded like P'Ken...
Oh you are so lucky!