[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You wanna battle for the pages? Well, I'll give you a battle! :arrg: I never give up!

Sawan Biang! I'm coming for you!! See you in hours to come with your intense and breath taking scenes.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...I'm gonna stop before the other members start tripping. I think they might be tired it now. And I could careless cause I LOVE SB! :dude: But love SW members so gotta be considerate. ;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nong Kristy jah...you're too narak... :loool: see you 2morrow...then w/ "intense and breath taking scenes" eheheh
Wait, but what if I have a heart attack from the "intense and breath taking scenes." It's too much for me. I'd probably won't see you guys tomorrow. Pray for me!

I LOVE SB! :dude:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok...I'm gonna stop before the other members start tripping. I think they might be tired it now. And I could careless cause I LOVE SB! :dude: But love SW members so gotta be considerate. ;)
"SARNIES have to be considerate... :loool: ...u're not only backstabbing..you're also two-facing..speak for yourself..don't get madnow...you gotta be considerate rite... :loool: <--- our words coming back 2 bite u in the butt...lol..no hard feelings i'm tired but ..eheh

I LOVE SB :dude: <--dude tis is soo u!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, but what if I have a heart attack from the "intense and breath taking scenes." It's too much for me. I'd probably won't see you guys tomorrow. Pray for me!

I LOVE SB! :dude:
:loool: muahahhahahha! i wonder wat they'll tink..or say?...eheheh will at least we're giving his wife / mother 2 be respect....some girls would murder P'Noi... EDIT: opps! wrong repsonse...

I'm praying for you jah.. <_< ehehhe

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"SARNIES have to be considerate... :loool: ...u're not only backstabbing..you're also two-facing..speak for yourself..don't get madnow...you gotta be considerate rite... :loool: <--- our words coming back 2 bite u in the butt...lol..no hard feelings i'm tired but ..eheh

I LOVE SB :dude: <--dude tis is soo u!
Oh you are the queen of evilness! :spin: Stop picking on me! LOL

YEP THIS IS ME. I LOVE SB! :dude:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Too Bad!

I feel so happy now!!
Good day now! Muahaha!
You guys better tell me about Sawan Biang when I come back from school tomorrow T_T!