[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt know you guys were lao too!! haha i'm lao too! i know exactly what your saying....i always think to myself in thai..and i'm like wtf..how do i know that? haha...

anyways..i wished my rents liked watching lakorns as much as i do...its ok though i have my aunt and my sarnies for that haha...my aunt watched all the old lakorns and she tells me whats different and stuff from the new remakes compared to the old ones...she loves SB though...she says this is by far one of the best remakes so far...and i totally agree
hey kool. if we didnt bring it up we'll never know.

i like thai drama but im becoming too attach to it lol. i lose focus in class especially because of this lakorn. surprisingly, my parents said they dont remember this remake unlike when they saw jlr with aum/aff, they member everything

tinah

sarNie Coma
whats funny is, when i first saw a thai lakorn i understood what they were saying unlike my brothers who didnt have a clue.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. my parents haven't seen Sawan Bieng yet. I told my mama to watch it cuz Anne's in it but she never gets to it.
my parents know the theme song to JLR. lmao. my dad was like "hey, i have this song!" i was like, "you do???" haha. he has the old verison & now he's all trying to find the cassette with the JLR theme song. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the songs from both version of jlr. my dads so funny. everytime he like a certsin lakorn he'll talk about it at work. he even told my aunty to pick up tape 1 of sb at our house lol

lilxgxriah, howe was the concert

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i like the songs from both version of jlr. my dads so funny. everytime he like a certsin lakorn he'll talk about it at work. he even told my aunty to pick up tape 1 of sb at our house lol

lilxgxriah, howe was the concert
hahah. that's funny. my dad found out that i can watch lakorns online & he was calling me at work, asking me where to go watch lakorns at. haha. i was like "uhm.. it's hard to explain & takes too long to search for it. " lol. it's so funny.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha we dont need to rent tapes anymore but i still do anyway. i perfer watching it on tape than online cuz i could lie down and relax. i only watch the first 1-2 epis online but sawan bien is an exception.

is kristy coming back? if not, i might just head off. kinda getting tired

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha we dont need to rent tapes anymore but i still do anyway. i perfer watching it on tape than online cuz i could lie down and relax. i only watch the first 1-2 epis online but sawan bien is an exception.

is kristy coming back? if not, i might just head off. kinda getting tired
lol. i don't have time to rent lakorns anymore. i just watch online. lol

idk about kristy.. i'm not in a rush to read it. i kinda rather watch the lakorn without knowing [better left as a surprise lol]

awee you're gonna call it a nite tinah?

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i kno why i'm so hooked on this lakorn - it's b/c ken's in it!!! hahah..and i like ann, but mainly b/c of oum ruk (i never liked her that much before, like when she first started) i used to watch lakorns in jr. high and h.s. and actually the old sb with sam ('89) was the first lakorn i ever watched (maybe that's why i like this one so much too)...but i haven't seen any for years and years (like 8yrs or so) and finally this last summer i discovered ken!!!! haha..and researched and found almost all of his lakorns on youtube, from most recent going backwards (I can't find the one with him and yardthip tho) and now i'm glued to the computer!!!! i don't even like going out with friends anymore b/c i'd rather stay home and find more to watch!! and now with SB and ken...it's impossible to do anything else!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i kno why i'm so hooked on this lakorn - it's b/c ken's in it!!! hahah..and i like ann, but mainly b/c of oum ruk (i never liked her that much before, like when she first started) i used to watch lakorns in jr. high and h.s. and actually the old sb with sam ('89) was the first lakorn i ever watched (maybe that's why i like this one so much too)...but i haven't seen any for years and years (like 8yrs or so) and finally this last summer i discovered ken!!!! haha..and researched and found almost all of his lakorns on youtube, from most recent going backwards (I can't find the one with him and yardthip tho) and now i'm glued to the computer!!!! i don't even like going out with friends anymore b/c i'd rather stay home and find more to watch!! and now with SB and ken...it's impossible to do anything else!
aweee. i know what you mean! i just started watching lakorns again. i haven't watched lakorns for about 3-4 years but after watching Jum Loey Ruk & hearing about Sawan Bieng, I was hooked!

the very first lakorn i watch of ken was sua 11 thou, I don't even remember that lakorn but i know he was looking fine in that lakorn! I've watched a few of ann's lakorn, my mama loves her so i'll watch it with her. hehe. you should watch anne & willy's lakorn "manee yard fah" that's a good lakorn!

now a days, i don't feel like going out either, rather stay at home & watch lakorns. haha.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
1 word for episode 2 & 3... DAYMNNNNNNNN

KANE IS FREAKING HOT and even though hes acting like an a** you can tell hes so sad inside i just cant hate him soooo cute love love him

Ann is doing so great as usual

i love that scene where hes waiting in her room... that was so hot and intense cant wait till next week

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
currently watching this one..thanks WISHBONE for subbing this crazy lakorn.
It`s good but it will get on your nerves here and there. But overall it`s alot of fun because of Kawee`s sharp ass tongue when he`s trying to be an ass!

Epi 3 was the greatest so far because of Ann`s acting. The way she cried when she was walked away and confronted Kawee after getting slapped like that! Damn, u Kawee! But u could already tell that he wanted to hold her(tightly) when he saw her breakdown and cried infront of him. Great acting in epi 3!

bijon

sarNie Egg
Okay this is what went down at the house.

It's start out at the hospital

Kawee send her that fake necklace with the note.

"I'm sending you this big fake necklace. Wear it! Be prepare. A woman like you is not worthy of wearing my mother⦣8364;™s necklace. Don⦣8364;™t even dream about wearing it a second time!"

-very mean right, the stupid thing is that she showed it to KID TOO> He goes under shock.

Leela comes home to yell at Kawee for the note.
Leela intercepts Kawee as he enters the mansion.

Leela:" Why did you come yourself? Did you get scared?Why did you send a woman to do your dirty work."

Kawee is annoyed:"What I think...what I think about... why do I have to tell you? You can think what you want, it's your business. I don't care."

Leela:
"True, someone like you don't care about anything. Even when you caused you father's heart to race and almost killed him, you don't even care."

Kawee strikes back:
"If my father dies from rapid heart beats, it will be because you! Someone who is almost 60 years old marries a person who could his child, if you don't watch your energy, he could die and you'll be the talk of the town."

Leela with a confident and fierce face: "With this issue, you don't need to worry. I do my wifely duties very well. I guarantee you no one will be in trouble. Not only I am I good wife to your father, I will also be a good stepmother to you too. In the position that I'm your stepmother, I order you to stop hurting Kid. You have hurt him enough already. If you have any problems...please...from now on... come talk to me! I will handle it."

Kawee is not happy:
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT! Don't try to be strong! And stop trying to be someone who is GOOD! You don't have the ability to do so. The truth is that you want my father to die already so that you can be rich quicker! A woman like you just want MONEY!"

--SLAP!!!!The words burns through her heart and Leela slaps him out of rage.

He wants to bitch slap LEELA too but Narin holds him back. She begs him to stop. He tells her if you don't want me to hurt your sister, you come with me.

Thank u so much.. :yahoo:
can't wait next week.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched SB yet, but I've seen the caps and short summaries. Thanks to those who uploaded them! I guess Kavee didn't get that much love from his late mother, so he seek elsewhere. and when he thought he found someone special, she went and married his father! so, he was pissed! I guess, he felt betrayed... :mellow:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sorry I couldn't get the summary in by last night. I fell asleep during the process lol It will be here by the afternoon or evening.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
currently watching this one..thanks WISHBONE for subbing this crazy lakorn.
It`s good but it will get on your nerves here and there. But overall it`s alot of fun because of Kawee`s sharp ass tongue when he`s trying to be an ass!

Epi 3 was the greatest so far because of Ann`s acting. The way she cried when she was walked away and confronted Kawee after getting slapped like that! Damn, u Kawee! But u could already tell that he wanted to hold her(tightly) when he saw her breakdown and cried infront of him. Great acting in epi 3!
Gurl! I wanted to cry too. I was like damn, You tell him. I think Ken outshines Ann in this one. When they were in OUM RUK, they both did well. In this one, Ken is more emotional and has more depth in his character.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Okies. It might be here in a couple of hours because of my debilitated arm lol Really slow...
Hm...your debilitated arm might just give me the advantage to beat you in claiming pages. LOL.

Hope it gets better soon cause we gotta help each other spam.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
this is sort of off topic...and sort of not... but i watched a couple of SB parts - the ones that are subbed by wishboniko on youtube since i can understand about 5 words in thai.. and then went shopping..at the mall, i hear all this chit chat in thai...and i was thinking to myself - "OMG, I'm still in SB lakorn world and I'm hearing thai in my head! i'm seriously obsessed with SB"

but they really were thai people speaking a whole lot of thai (which i can't say i've ever ran into before in beverly hills, ca) :)
You too???? :loool: