[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
lol...i like the way that you guys are reading into these pic...they are GREAT comments..and i agree with them all..NOI will be SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!!.....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
omg, check this out. how sweet!..shes laying on his arms

credit to komchadluek.com
thank for sharing the pixs. The first and last pictures are so romantic. Can't wait for that scene.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
even kawee cant handle her. i bet she attempt to escape many time

theres bound to be some romance in the beautiful atmosphere ^_^
i knowww... i hope so too! i'm super hyped about the upcoming episode!
or maybe it's all the rockstar i'm drinking that's got me hyped.. haha. can't tell. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol front roll seats alright! i need to get all up in that... hahah .jkkkk.
i don't know if kashie seen it yet. we should send it her, she might go crazy & pass out. lmao :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol front roll seats alright! i need to get all up in that... hahah .jkkkk.
i don't know if kashie seen it yet. we should send it her, she might go crazy & pass out. lmao :loool:
i think shes at work so she has no time to comment.

he raped her but he still got his pants on :loool:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i dun have much time..but OMFG! have P'Noi seen this first picha? dang! P'Ann is just..he's MINE! lol :lol: tinah girl u gotta share the picha as a banner w/ me

omg the pics are hott!!! i'm going to make a banner later tonight maybe! haha...where did you get the pics from tinah, at AFC?? i'll go check it out later ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think shes at work so she has no time to comment.

he raped her but he still got his pants on :loool:
lol. i know right. deng... ken is one minute man alright! to make it more realistic, he should've been in boxers! :drool: :drool: so hotttt.... i wanna see that! i'll be waiting for the day ken is walking around in his boxers... haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. i know right. deng... ken is one minute man alright! to make it more realistic, he should've been in boxers! :drool: :drool: so hotttt.... i wanna see that! i'll be waiting for the day ken is walking around in his boxers... haha.
when will we ever see the pra ek in boxers after he rapes n'ek. it might be too much for the fans in thailand lol

edit: owned by me!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when will we ever see the pra ek in boxers after he rapes n'ek. it might be too much for the fans in thailand lol

edit: owned by me!!!!!!
yeahh.. it might be too muchhh... lol. but hey i can hope, can't i?? haha. maybe one day... ^_^ & when that day does come around, i'll be there, front roll seat! :lol: :loool:

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER............................from the article where the pictures are attached, i don't know if rapes her before this scene. It says she fell sick after cavee tortures her so he had to hold her all night to keep her warm. She wakes up and flips out on him, thinking he luar lam (molest) her so he had to tie her up. But i think the rape does happen at the beach house as ch3 website says that he rapes her after kidnaps her. But then again that summary says that he kidnaps her because she slaps him in front of Pat and she wouldn't apologize...it's all confusing what the chronological order is...but I'm sure it's going down at the beach house.
ahh that sound better... cuz i don't any girr would wanna cuddle up with a guy who just raped her. but i'm looking forward to see that part ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
geesh tinah! those pics with ken & ann are sooo cute! they look like a real couple. it gives me butterflies. hahah. and i love the view of ken's back, especially when you can see his undies. ooou la la. haha! i think my heart skipped a beat! wooo! im gonna have a good dream tonight. hahah. :drool: