[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER............................from the article where the pictures are attached, i don't know if rapes her before this scene. It says she fell sick after cavee tortures her so he had to hold her all night to keep her warm. She wakes up and flips out on him, thinking he luar lam (molest) her so he had to tie her up. But i think the rape does happen at the beach house as ch3 website says that he rapes her after kidnaps her. But then again that summary says that he kidnaps her because she slaps him in front of Pat and she wouldn't apologize...it's all confusing what the chronological order is...but I'm sure it's going down at the beach house.
okay let me try to solve the puzzle. i predict that kawee raped her right after they arrive to the beach house when he force her to apologize but she wouldnt. next morning she try to cmmit suicide by drowning herself so she became sick

sarN

sarNie Granny
or it could be dat she THINK she was "R" HAHAHHA it happen !! N'k believe these kind of stuff haha .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay let me try to solve the puzzle. i predict that kawee raped her right after they arrive to the beach house when he force her to apologize but she wouldnt. next morning she try to cmmit suicide by drowning herself so she became sick
i know righttt... she was dripping wet from her clothes & she got sick & kawee takes care of her [aweeee!]

or it could be dat she THINK she was "R" HAHAHHA it happen !! N'k believe these kind of stuff haha .
lol. it's funny how nang'ek thinks that happen, but then again, pra'ek be lying to the nang'ek saying that he did when he really didnt... that's faulty...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ken's got a hot body. Forget the boxers, I want to see something like this in a lakorn.

The n'ek could be more covered up cause I don't care about that but the p'ek could be less covered up. :p Now imagine Ken like that. :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ken's got a hot body. Forget the boxers, I want to see something like this in a lakorn.

The n'ek could be more covered up cause I don't care about that but the p'ek could be less covered up. :p Now imagine Ken like that. :drool:
hahah. you read my mind! one day! just wait! lol

More spoiler pics. I found these at naewna.com

HAHA...spermination completed. haha.
ohhhh.... juicy! :drool: kawee's job is complete! scoreeee! :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This is how it's gonna go this coming Wednesday.
he kidnaps her to his beach house in Hua Hin.
She begs for him to let her go.
They fight.
She refuses to give in and he refuses to be lenient.
One thing let to another, little NAVEE is conceive.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
:lol: ....it alway the first time !!!!!! Ken look like he checking himself ^_^
LMAO. :loool: See I knew Ken had it in him. He just need to turn our way towards the camera and then they need to pan zoom in. Lynda's been holding out on us.

And Sarn don't even be fronting, you know you were thinking, let those sheets slip down a little lower.

sarN

sarNie Granny
This is how it's gonna go this coming Wednesday.
he kidnaps her to his beach house in Hua Hin.
She begs for him to let her go.
They fight.
She refuses to give in and he refuses to be lenient.
One thing let to another, little NAVEE is conceive.

:lol: :lol: if little Navee conceive the first time then the second time around Ken add an arm and leg for the baby HAHAHHA

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ya girls are soooooooooo silly/cute when it come to R' scene LMAO we so wild
lmao. yesh we are! i wanna see some biting, screaming, booty smacking, booty grabbing, scratches & all that good stuff :loool: :loool: :loool: :drool:

sorry... my imagination is running wild... .hahaha.
:drool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: if little Navee conceive the first time then the second time around Ken add an arm and leg for the baby HAHAHHA

LOL...Oh my gosh, how could I forget. There are 2 r-scenes in this one.
The second time, it's at the mansion. I think he gets caught by his dad leaving her room. I remember seeing a clip of his dad being in total shock seeing Kawee leaving Narin's room at the mansion. His jaw just dropped. It was classic!!!! I need to cap that. I gotta go find it at youtube.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG! I am not gonna quote anyone. You girls are way too fast. I'm gonna go take a nap. I've been sick this whole weekend. LOL...I'm teaching myself how to upload all over again. LOL 3 episodes = 170 pages. Do the math...this is gonna be a HUGE thread.