[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha poor fun4fun.

anne cried throughout the beach scene. her tone of voice seem so realistic like shes really narin.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^^that was one of my favs. kawee just pushed her under the water. bravo to whoever came up with that idea
Man, I been really impressed with the water shot from ch3.
JLR water scene kicked ass. Now, SB has an amazing water scene too.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Man, I been really impressed with the water shot from ch3.
JLR water scene kicked ass. Now, SB has an amazing water scene too.

The underwater scene was really good :lol: I don't really care of "R" scenes but this one in Sawan Being was filmed well and displayed so much emotion. You can see Kawee determination to make Narin given into him and Narin even though feeling defeated still willing to fight for her diginity.

I agree who ever thought of this idea about adding the water scene was good. People need to look past the make out session between Kawee and Narin in this scene and see what the director was tryn to tell us about these two characters. Kawee= Huge ego + Narin= Extremely Prideful

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
not turning against him but he need reality check... you gotta admit that it was a bit disturbing what he did to narin. Kawee needs to see a therapist and work out his problems
Very good point ^_^ I also kept wondering why Kawee father never sent him to a therapist. Because dude has serious issues.

I notice something in episode 5 and that is Kawee is testing Narin almost wanting to see if she will tell her family what happen. If she had told her family straight up what Kawee did than that would have let him know she does not care for him any shape or form. Also, it would help Kawee to break apart Leela and Khunkid marriage. I think Kawee was sort of hoping she would snitch.

But when he saw she didn't he mostly likely thought "oh! she is trying to protect me again". So, in next week episodes he'll mostly likely use that thing they did at the beach house to blackmail Narin into doing what ever he wants. In Narin mind she is protecting her family and Khunkid from being hurt by finding out the truth.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I just like to say I think Ken is doing a great job in playing the very complex and mentally disturbed Kawee. His acting abilities help show us viewers how truly messed up Kawee is from damaged done to him by his father. I think it's normal for some people to say they don't like Kawee. Because Kawee is not suppose to be a likeable character in this lakorn -_-

Kawee will evolve later on in the series to a better person. I guess the director will try and show his growth from crazy Kawee to sane stable Kawee after a couple of episodes.

choo

sarNie Adult
QUOTE(ohitsnoyyy @ Apr 12 2008, 03:29 AM) *
all it takes it just one special person to completely change another person. narin's trying to do that but he's too hard-headed to even realize his true feelings for narin because he's mind is focus on getting back at leela.
I just like to say I think Ken is doing a great job in playing the very complex and mentally disturbed Kawee. His acting abilities help show us viewers how truly messed up Kawee is from damaged done to him by his father. I think it's normal for some people to say they don't like Kawee. Because Kawee is not suppose to be a likeable character in this lakorn sleep.gif

Kawee will evolve later on in the series to a better person. I guess the director will try and show his growth from crazy Kawee to sane stable Kawee after a couple of episodes.
so well said..:) <3SB

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Louise pisses me off her. Well, his character does. Just like the one with Kob&Brook... Why wouldn't he want to believe that Narin is with Kavee? I know it hurts, but she needs help!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
all it takes it just one special person to completely change another person. narin's trying to do that but he's too hard-headed to even realize his true feelings for narin because he's mind is focus on getting back at leela.
---------------------------------------------------
I like your choice of words, Noy^^. So true though. He needs more time to realize his love for her... Thinking of that point already makes my heart shatter *cries*

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
you guys....i have a problem here.
The more i watch sawan bieng, the more i hate it.
because i no longer see ken as a single man ready to mingle.
he's Married! and to make matters worst his wife is like 5 months pregnant.
my heart shattered to thousands of pieces.
yeah i know its only a lakorn but
i still can't get over the fact that he's married.
it kinda killed the lakorn for me.
and his real wife is 5 months pregnant.
i need some time to heal this broken heart of mine
off topic
but since his wife is older than him, is this her first or second marriage?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
okay so here's a list of reasons why kawee is not a bad person [in my opinion]

1. he is a man.. that says it all.
2. all men make mistakes [kawee does have a lot]
3. he will learn from his mistakes once he finds love.
4. he can't find love because he is so full of his pride & is very guarded.
5. he's guarded because he was deprived of a motherly love when he was young.
6. since he was deprive of love, he, in turn, degrades women because he doesn't have a woman in his life.
7. All he needs is a person to break down the wall he has built.
8. narin will be that woman to break it down.
9. she will torture him verbally and emotionally by getting into his head.
10. she then will have change him completely for the better.
11. after kawee has changed completely, he will realize that he loves narin.
12. by the time he realizes that he loves narin, she would've walked out of his life.
13. this will be his biggest regret ever and this will cause him to soften up.
14. by soften up, he will do whatever it takes to win narin back.

All they need is love and nurture... :wub:

It always takes the baby to actually make them realize though o_O

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
off topic
It's her first I believe.

You know what, I don't even think of that because the chemistry that Ken & Anne has secures the whole marriage thing. When you watch them on screen together, they're the only thing you can think of...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
goodness,
no matter how strong their on screen chemistry is all that is going through my mind is "HE'S MARRIED! HE'S MARRIED!"
i think i will enjoyed this lakorn more if i didnt know that he is married. i dont dig married men. once i find out that he's married, all my feelings toward him is GONE. and I will have so many haters on this but i gotta get it out of my chest, when i first saw his wife's picture i was like "awww how cute his mom is there with him" only to find out that its his wife not his mother. him and his wife looks like nephew and aunt.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
goodness,
no matter how strong their on screen chemistry is all that is going through my mind is "HE'S MARRIED! HE'S MARRIED!"
i think i will enjoyed this lakorn more if i didnt know that he is married. i dont dig married men. once i find out that he's married, all my feelings toward him is GONE. and I will have so many haters on this but i gotta get it out of my chest, when i first saw his wife's picture i was like "awww how cute his mom is there with him" only to find out that its his wife not his mother. him and his wife looks like nephew and aunt.
lol. they've been together for soooo long. i'm still surprise by it but it's okay, we are allowed to dream about him. ^_^ he does look way younger than her so of course it's a shocker.

sarN

sarNie Granny
love is blind , everything is pink & red when he look at Noi . Age is just a number , time have change from older man w/ younger girl hahaha . I can picture myself with a younger man , it only mean i got my groove back .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
love is blind , everything is pink & red when he look at Noi . Age is just a number , time have change from older man w/ younger girl hahaha . I can picture myself with a younger man , it only mean i got my groove back .
lol. i'm there with you, sarN ! you don't want an old wrinkly man! gotta go after someone young. haha.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahhaha i cant see myself with an younger man. feels like i'm babysitting my youngers brothers.
gosh.
my heart aches. everybody is getting married. or at least it feels like it

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
off topic
Well they have been together for almost a decade, :mellow:
Finally his man enough to seal their relationship with a wedding and starting a family... both are lucky, Noi can finally get over her illness because the only way to get better is have a baby, Ken is the one who can help her, sure she is 7 years older than him (I think) but these days it doesn't really matter now.

Knowing his married doesn't really bother me, lakorn and reality. Or maybe because I like Noi <_<