[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

arissa

sarNie Elites
Its true what kawee said to Leela..Leela is afraid of loosing both Narin & Kawee...espiecially Kawee to Narin...Gosh Leela is hella crazy...dang woman is screwing the dad, but wants the son..

I cannot wait til next week...heck man another rape scene :drool: lol...Ken is just tooo HOTTT

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im actually happy knowing that ken is happily married to a woman like noi...she sooo deserves him...

***back to topic***

hahaha...i didn't think anyone noticed thom's character...he is definitely annoying...which reminds me..why is louis always playing these really annoying characters??? btw, pat is just too cute..
oh i noticed it...but i dont care for him atm...he not important to me

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
for you gurls

infection---an influence or impulse passing from one to another and affecting feeling or action.

virus---a corrupting influence on morals or the intellect; poison

obession--Compulsive preoccupation with an idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

fever---A contagious, usually short-lived enthusiasm or craze
i love them all.. i'm infected with a virus that has turned into fever and now i've become an obsessed person. :lol: ^_^

sillyme

sarNie Egg
Its true what kawee said to Leela..Leela is afraid of loosing both Narin & Kawee...espiecially Kawee to Narin...Gosh Leela is hella crazy...dang woman is screwing the dad, but wants the son..

I cannot wait til next week...heck man another rape scene :drool: lol...Ken is just tooo HOTTT

i know! marring to the father is just not enough for her...i dont see any other way to work out for her and kawee to fall in love cause of so much hatred between them.

aniwase this week have really gone WILD for everyone here..this thread really have have a big jump..i thought that amazed :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to see the next episode!! Seeing Kavee hand-on-hand with Narin looks so cute!! I wonder what the party is for.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I want to see the next episode!! Seeing Kavee hand-on-hand with Narin looks so cute!! I wonder what the party is for.
lol. you're back! i was wondering when you, kashie & choo would come back because i wanted to look at y'all siggy! can't get enough.. :lol:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Your right, Narin really does care for her family alot... But Leela does seem more worried about rather if Kawee has a relationship with Narin.

She's so twisted, but honestly...I love Leela. :lol: Her mind's so warped that it is unbelievable. She doesn't care about Narin, just whether or not Kawee cares about Narin and how that involves her, Leela.

She's a self-centered b%$@#, but by far one of the best n'rais I've ever seen in lakorn. I usually don't like the ones where the sister is crazily involved, but somehow I love this one. :lol:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Well they have been together for almost a decade, :mellow:
Finally his man enough to seal their relationship with a wedding and starting a family... both are lucky, Noi can finally get over her illness because the only way to get better is have a baby, Ken is the one who can help her, sure she is 7 years older than him (I think) but these days it doesn't really matter now.

Knowing his married doesn't really bother me, lakorn and reality. Or maybe because I like Noi <_<

7 years?! I would have never guessed she was that much older than him. I really don't think she looks her age at all. There's a lot to be said about good genetics, because I've seen women ten years younger than her that look ten years older than she looks.

Best of luck to them. I still like Ken. He's married, going to be a father, but still hot as hell. :lol: :p

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
7 years?! I would have never guessed she was that much older than him. I really don't think she looks her age at all. There's a lot to be said about good genetics, because I've seen women ten years younger than her that look ten years older than she looks.

Best of luck to them. I still like Ken. He's married, going to be a father, but still hot as hell. :lol: :p
yep

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
page 253 owned by Noy =]

oh isn't just hottt...??? i can't get enough of him. he's like perfect. lol. my kind of guy ^_^ :wub:

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooh i think noi & ken are perfect for each other. noi is hot for her age! and ken..mmm. hes soo sexy. lols. i did have my hopes that ken would someday date janie. lols. but after i found out noi was pregnant, my hope died because i got a reality check that ken is madly in love with noi. im happy for ken & noi! and im excited about their baby news!

choo

sarNie Adult
ooh i think noi & ken are perfect for each other. noi is hot for her age! and ken..mmm. hes soo sexy. lols. i did have my hopes that ken would someday date janie. lols. but after i found out noi was pregnant, my hope died because i got a reality check that ken is madly in love with noi. im happy for ken & noi! and im excited about their baby news!
aww i love your siggie of Ken&Janie..:) lol it's Ken&Anne for me, but Noi&Ken are soo cute together too>:) I can't wait to see Ken as a daddy!lol