[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG noy! can't believe you had that dream!!!!! i would be so mad if that really happened...we'll be lying in the hospital next to e/o with our hear attacks b/c of it!!!

HAHAHAHAH...MAN! THAT CRACK ME UP!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......THATS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT!!
HAHAHAHAAH<3333333333333

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
that WAS a great line! muahahha..i love how ken has leela's thoughts and wants pegged!!! he has her so right like no one else... it just shows he's not a dumbass...love it!
Kawee knows exactly what he's doing. He gets to punish Leela and have Narin at the same time. The guy may be twisted but he's no fool. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ok....the baby is a little girl this time. Had any body given a name yet. like for JLR.Navee when it a boy..so what about Rinnavee :D
awe that's a kute name too. someone in this threat said karin. hehe. can't wait to see the baby! omg we're talking about the baby already & narin isn't knocked up yet. :loool:

OMG noy! can't believe you had that dream!!!!! i would be so mad if that really happened...we'll be lying in the hospital next to e/o with our hear attacks b/c of it!!!
i'm telling you i'm obsessed with this lakorn! lmao. i've had a dream about it for the past few nites! i'm going crazy. i think i might have lost my mind. haha.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thank you all for the pictures & the clips... they're amazing!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult

In this scene, Kawee takes Narin to work even though she doesn't want him too. He threatens her about seeing other guys when they arrive at the flower shop. He warns her not to see other guys and he sneaks a kiss. Her boss witnessed the whole thing!!!
haha.

choo

sarNie Adult

In this scene, Kawee takes Narin to work even though she doesn't want him too. He threatens her about seeing other guys when they arrive at the flower shop. He warns her not to see other guys and he sneaks a kiss. Her boss witnessed the whole thing!!!
haha.
omgg! my heart is thugging just seeing these pictures and reading what will happen!! ahhhhhh i can't wait..lol ken wants narin to himself only..awww.hahaha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
are we gonna hit 300 pages by wednesday
I sure this will thit 300 soon.

haha.
thank for the pix, lynda. Kavee looks scary to me on the 2nd pix.

judyp

sarNie Adult

haha.
oouu. im excited! looks like this week's episodes are gonna be good! and ken looks like a perv in the 2nd pic. lols. oh how much i love him. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix from this weeks epi.

kawee force narin to get in the car and if she doesnt hes gonna tell everyone about the incident at the beach. hes already blackmailing her

haha look like he wants to eat her alive

credit to siamdara.com/nat @ afc