[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
this is why i neva watch 2 lakorns at once..cuz if one gets more a lilo bit more exciting then the other one..then i'll neva finish tat other one...LOL

i'm bias too...and i'm never going to watch Defendant of Love!! <_< i'm gonna be close-minded like tat....maybe the next ten year anniversay remake of it...but never Aum & Aff's version..hmm..should i boycott the A-team....geez i'm so bias...
hahaha OMG the A-Team Mafia are gonna get you...better watch out :lol:

i happened to like JLR....deffinly one of aum's best..and i think aff is jus flawless, so i gave her a chance and i liked her

i'm not gonna lie, i'm biased too...if it had to come down to me watching a Anne/Ken lakorn vs. a Aum/Aff lakorn, no doubt about it i would pick Anne/Ken...

i'm glad ch3 didn't make these air at the same time or else i would of totally ditched JLR to focus on SB

i can't believe you haven't seen oum ruk yet! seriously, i wouldn't even like ken nearly so much if i hadn't seen him in oum ruk...chen and napat forever!
Same here girl!!...i dont think i'd like ken as much if i hadn't seen Oum Ruk...he was just so sweet and so cute throughout the whole movie..especially at the end when she went to see his gallery and she saw a picture of all 3 of them right after she gave birth, and it read something like...i thought i should put this in the gallery because it's been under or near my pillow for too long...omg..my heart just melted and i got all teary :wub: :spin:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just started watching SB and so far, I don't blame Kawee for his madness. His father is an asshole! He puts woman before Kawee. I got really pissed off knowing that the dad let his new wife take down all of his Mother's pictures and made Kawee's position at work lower than it should be. What an ass his father is.

I cheer Kawee on! I hope he cause more chaos for that bitch, Leela.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO..
Girls I finally finished Ep.1 last night. I'm way behind I know. :rolleyes:
Damn I just want to beat the shit out of Kawee! :arrg:
Slap that smirk right off his handsome face! :loool:
Ugh..and his cocky attitude ugh..Dont get me started on that! <_<
All in all WOW Ken is such a good actor. I LOVE IT! lmao :clap:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
It's so cute how Ann meets w/e his face is by the soda machine.
aaahhh that was the cutest part besides the whole sun flower part that I've seen so far.
:wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
*Spoilers Alert!!!!!!!* :clap:

can someone give me a hint of what will happen to SB on ep. 6 and 7??? i can't wait any longer...... :unsure:

but anyways... im so in love with Kawee (i love meaner guys!!!) :spin: i sympathize Narin.... but i like her.. coz she's the only one who can change Kawee.... (^__^)V

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
**of subject sorry!

Bellfire!
LMFAO!
DANG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURE MANIPULATION YOU DID!
DO ONE OF ME TOO! LMAO I WATCHED THE VIDS TOO!
:drool:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL.....
Thanks.
Are there any other Ken Lakorn you ladies and gents recommend? I want to see a Lakorn where the Pa'aek is kinda aggresive and mean.
The other "aggressive" lakorn of Ken would be Neung Nai Sueng w/ Janie. He did try to kiss her a couple of times. It is a period piece as well. Ken walks around looking and acting like Prince Charming but has a naughty side when he is around Janie. Quite funny and narak, na.

i just can't believe that ken is so hot in this lakorn...all his wardrobe are so nice....
I love Kawee's style so much. Hotness. The shirts are gorgeous. I don't like the tight jeans though. LOL.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LMAO..
Girls I finally finished Ep.1 last night. I'm way behind I know. :rolleyes:
Damn I just want to beat the shit out of Kawee! :arrg:
Slap that smirk right off his handsome face! :loool:
Ugh..and his cocky attitude ugh..Dont get me started on that! <_<
All in all WOW Ken is such a good actor. I LOVE IT! lmao :clap:
Wasn't it so sad when his dad slapped him, though. That was an amazing scene from Kid and Kawee.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
khun kid always think that kawee do embarrassing things to ashame him but on the other hand kawee tells him "you don't think I'm ashame of how many time you get married?" every time khun kid tries to say something to kawee, he tosses it right back at him pretty funny

sarN

sarNie Granny
...i just want to say .. have nothing to do with SB LMAO ..."Fated to..."...hit me hard with a bat ... ...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
...i just want to say .. have nothing to do with SB LMAO ..."Fated to..."...hit me hard with a bat ... ...
Oh my gosh SARN! ME too...I watched ep. 1-5 in one night. I stayed up until 9am sunday morning to finish it. lol

Back to SB, translated spoiler summaries from Ch 3 Sawan Biang page

—–I know Ch3 summaries are kinda lame. They reiterate the preview. I also posted it on my blog. ENJOY.

Ep. 8

Narin moves out of the mansion. She also quits working at the flower shop. She wants to completely distance herself from Kawee.

Kawee is very lonely and depressed without Narin. He goes looking for her but can’t find her.

Kawee seeks comfort from Sam and Pat. He tells them he feels a sense of distress and worry about Narin. –finally dude!

Ep. 9

Narin makes a visit to the doctor’s office and finds out she is pregnant. Narin is terrified about her future and doesn’t know what she should do.

Kawee finally finds Narin. He also finds out that she is pregnant.

When asked if he was the father, Narin tells Kawee that she is pregnant with Tom’s child. He falls silent and is devastated. Kawee goes to Pat’s house and drinks himself silly to drown his sorrows and regrets.

Narin distance herself from everyone. She rents a house along the riverside.

Pat and the brother went looking for Narin but can’t find her. They both tell Narin’s mother that Narin is pregnant with Kawee’s child.

Somehow, Narin’s mother convinces Kawee that Narin is carrying his kid and he needs do something about it. Kawee goes looking for Narin again. He promises that if he doesn’t find her, he won’t come back home.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Wasn't it so sad when his dad slapped him, though. That was an amazing scene from Kid and Kawee.
OMG Yeah!
Dude that was a real slap..It had to be...I re-watched it like 5 times...I had to!
That scene was pretty intense! He cries so frekN GOOD!! :spin:
I felt like that outburst came out of no where..Gosh I guess it shows that he super loves his dad.. :spin: