[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dang! i neva knew that how ppl get pregnant...geez..gotta go stare @ P'Ken now..tat hot picha of him half naked is on my wallpaper.let's see if it works..eheheh....so lame..

Chakrit? he doesn't need to lick his lips all he has to do is touch it and i melt..

gotta watch tis..first scene he walks outta nowhere..touches his lips...LOL..this is dear Moh's aka icecream girl MV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=150AcbyCnYk

oh my heavens... *drop dead* :drool: his lips are just ... juicy....

on don't stare too hard kashieee hunn... you don't wanna be blinded by his sexinesss :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Kashie! i remembered it, because i heard it from a chinese movie translated into a hmong dub. I forgot what it's called but i do know my uncle knew the guy who singed it because he told me he did.

I don't want to be impolite but are you Hmong?
oh.no i'm not hmong i'm just some random thai fan who loves hmong music..LOL..nah i am Hmong...

no i heard it somewhere b4 tat chinese drama....hmm....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
LOL...u mean on just tat particular page or the thread? cuz if u mean the thread..geez i'm just bad luck no one likes me or someting wenever i come on everyone else is like logged off....
hahahaha aww i love you kashie!!! haha...i just left the page for 2 secs to download something :p

i know crap huh..aren't u tired of seeing her on here...geez...wat a girl..j/k..love u Noy :wub:
yeah..i'm tired of her stealing about 2/3 of the pages in this thread...hahaha JK JK

LOL..watever....but you'll neva do it cuz you don't date asian guys remember?? :D
what, Noy doesnt date asian guys??? :eek: ..its ok..i dont either.... :lol: ..i dunno why either..i mean if the right one came along i would...but ya know.i'm picky when it comes to asian guys

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
fken smexy right here..:)

to cheer you up NOy..haha and everyone too!

thanks to ceci!

sorry it's not SB, mods..lol but it's just dang HOTTTT!!!!!
tat one weird chinese actor's picha is scaring me and ppl keeps bringing it up...let me bring back tis picha to cheer myself up....awww :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know crap huh..aren't u tired of seeing her on here...geez...wat a girl..j/k..love u Noy :wub:
omg.. how did i miss this?!!? kashiee.. we're gonna fight.. :lol:

hahahaha aww i love you kashie!!! haha...i just left the page for 2 secs to download something :p
yeah..i'm tired of her stealing about 2/3 of the pages in this thread...hahaha JK JK
what, Noy doesnt date asian guys??? :eek: ..its ok..i dont either.... :lol: ..i dunno why either..i mean if the right one came along i would...but ya know.i'm picky when it comes to asian guys
oh no... no asian guys for me. the guys down here in daygo [specially asian guys] have no motivational drive... I can't have that & plus.. they're short.. i like my guys tall.. 5'10 or taller...

i'm telling you ladies... i'mma take over this thread... then i'mma take over ken & together we're gonna rule the world! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eeehhheheeh...wat did u download...love u too ehehe

i know tired of seeing her around here..jesus...but wen i dun see her..aww..i miss her... -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tat one weird chinese actor's picha is scaring me and ppl keeps bringing it up...let me bring back tis picha to cheer myself up....awww :wub:
lmao... just think of ken & everything will be okay.... :lol:

pessshhhh HYPOCRITE <_< !
hey i'm making exceptions here! asian guys don't like me anywaise... i attract black guys for some reason.... maybe it's because of my big butt. :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg.. how did i miss this?!!? kashiee.. we're gonna fight.. :lol:

i'm telling you ladies... i'mma take over this thread... then i'mma take over ken & together we're gonna rule the world! :lol:
[/size]
wat? you're so late..the battle has alreadie been won! by me...eheheh

the world? sarNworld or the WORLD? :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao... just think of ken & everything will be okay.... :lol:

hey i'm making exceptions here! asian guys don't like me anywaise... i attract black guys for some reason.... maybe it's because of my big butt. :loool:
i know..Ken takes the pain away... :lol:

making changes making exceptions watever you wanna call it i'm still sticking to my words..hypocrite!

black guys...like random black guys or like T.I....Chingy...Will Smith kinda black guys...LOL :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
eeehhheheeh...wat did u download...love u too ehehe

i know tired of seeing her around here..jesus...but wen i dun see her..aww..i miss her... -_-
i went to download this song called Everytime I by Mario Vasquez..very cute..might use it for an SB MV...maybe...dunno..might wait til the lakorn ends to do this one though ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm taking overrrrrr! muahahahah... 338 owned by Noyyyyy

i know..Ken takes the pain away... :lol:

making changes making exceptions watever you wanna call it i'm still sticking to my words..hypocrite!

black guys...like random black guys or like T.I....Chingy...Will Smith kinda black guys...LOL :lol:
heyyy ken & aum are exceptions simply because they are hott! ken is like 5'9 & i can live with that. hehe.

T.I., chingy, nelly, ludacris those type of black guy status... lmao.

i went to download this song called Everytime I by Mario Vasquez..very cute..might use it for an SB MV...maybe...dunno..might wait til the lakorn ends to do this one though ;)
awee... another one yay! i wanna see... you should download nu flavor - in too deep . that song sooo goes with kawee.. i'mma make a MV with that song. hehe.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm taking overrrrrr! muahahahah... 338 owned by Noyyyyy
heyyy ken & aum are exceptions simply because they are hott! ken is like 5'9 & i can live with that. hehe.
T.I., chingy, nelly, ludacris those type of black guy status... lmao.
awee... another one yay! i wanna see... you should download nu flavor - in too deep . that song sooo goes with kawee.. i'mma make a MV with that song. hehe.
LOL...crap i'm only 5 ft...so i'm fine w/ 5'7 5'8 guys...

dang! im seriously i find Chingy so freaking HOT! he has tat hot black guy look but tose chingy eyes tat makes him smoking ASIAN HOT! -_-