[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
aweee deng you riahhh!!! i was on a roll tooo!!! arrghhh
me & my hormones?? lol. you know you would've done the same thang!!
hahaha ok ok....i'm not gonna lie..i'll admit it...I'D DO THE SAME THING!!! :lol:

but omg..did you see the previews for the next episode???....leela wont let go of him!!! she's freakin nutz

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ok i still can't believe that kawee didn't believe narin is prego with his baby-o. i mean come on kawee... you done Rawr her some many damn times!! you should know what you did to her. geeez... <_<

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol..exactly..but he was too pissed off to even think straight..but i forgive him for that..just cos he's soooooo damn friggin hott..lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha ok ok....i'm not gonna lie..i'll admit it...I'D DO THE SAME THING!!! :lol:

but omg..did you see the previews for the next episode???....leela wont let go of him!!! she's freakin nutz
lol... i knew it! i know i'm not the only one. haha.

lol..not just nuttz..the b*tch is insanly crazy...lol
yesh... beezy is on some good ishhhh.... :loool:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg noy.........your friggin banner of ken taking off his top.................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is just so friggin sexyyyyyyyyyyyy *drools* gives me the chills...lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg noy.........your friggin banner of ken taking off his top.................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is just so friggin sexyyyyyyyyyyyy *drools* gives me the chills...lol
it gives you chills?!?! you crazy! it makes my temperature rise! hahaha. he's soo hottt.. it burns... makes me wanna take off his clothes for him :loool: rawr baby rawr... :ph34r:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
got to go do some studying..then i'll be back in here to chat with you guys later tonight!!! hahaha...let me know if noy gets a lil outta hands :lol:

oh and as for scenes for next week, it looks like he's at her house like everyday or soemthing...cause it showed him cooking for her :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... i'm soo gonna make some more SB MVs now... hehe. so bye bye SB ladies & rock on! :dude: i'll be back later to spam. hehe

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..when i say it gives me chills meaning that its just "sigh" oiyyyyyyyyy sexy mak mak..lol oohhh baby...let me take off everything for you...lol

cooking?? awww he can come over to my house && cook for me anyday..lol

hahaha..page own my me!!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Same here too. I am currently watching episode 10 right now while typing my paper. Multi-tasking!