[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg chong, i just realized you don't have that anime of kawee & his eyebrow raise! lmao. :lol: i love that one.. makes me laugh :lol:

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. keep posting girrr keep posting! i wouldn't have been able to post as much without SB! i love SB! :dude:

omg, everytime i hear SB's theme song, i get the chills! i love the songs!

haha i knowww i'll be DAMAGED after SB is done..ahh...i love the beaty song in SB too.aha i hope there will be soundtrack..:)

---btw, later on, if they put it out on hq-dvd and with subs! lol tell me cause i want COPY OF KAWEE AND NARIN!!!EHEH

-i'm running off now, have to readddd......i hate school...haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i knowww i'll be DAMAGED after SB is done..ahh...i love the beaty song in SB too.aha i hope there will be soundtrack..:)

---btw, later on, if they put it out on hq-dvd and with subs! lol tell me cause i want COPY OF KAWEE AND NARIN!!!EHEH

-i'm running off now, have to readddd......i hate school...haha
the soundtrack is already out. it's in the BM section ^_^

awe.. okay chong, i'll holler at you later mama! ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
now that you said it, i miss it too..lol i'll put it back in a swift.;)
omg, i was drinking water when i saw your siggy & bam there it was the eyebrow raising thing! & then i started choking on the water... :loool:

awe man... i was almost a goner...

choo

sarNie Adult
omg, i was drinking water when i saw your siggy & bam there it was the eyebrow raising thing! & then i started choking on the water... :loool:

awe man... i was almost a goner...
HAHAHA!!!!LOL YOU CRACK ME UP..LOL CAREFUL! HE'S TOO SEXY FOR EVERYTHING/BODY..HAHA

BM SECTION!? OHH!! THANKS GIRL!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHA!!!!LOL YOU CRACK ME UP..LOL CAREFUL! HE'S TOO SEXY FOR EVERYTHING/BODY..HAHA

BM SECTION!? OHH!! THANKS GIRL!
omg, i knoww... i was drinking some water & i scrolled down & saw your siggy & started laughing & ended up choking... :lol: i'm so clumsy...

i almost died!

ken's sexiness is a killerrr :drool:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
lol. keep posting girrr keep posting! i wouldn't have been able to post as much without SB! i love SB! :dude:

omg, everytime i hear SB's theme song, i get the chills! i love the songs!

haha i know same here..everytime i hear Aof's song, omg..my heart just melts....thats how it was with JLR's theme song for me too :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Off Topic:

Noy! Where did you get that HOT picture of Ken that you're currently using as a banner? I want it! It's so hot!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol omggg my housemate and i were watching SUPERNATURAL THE OTHER DAY AND SHE WAS LIKE, "DOESN'T DEAN REMIND YOU OF....KEN??!!" LOL SHE'S A BIG KEN FAN TOO..HAHA i was like, "hmm, the hair??" lol DEAN IS SOO DAMN HOT TOO.;) I GUESS THEY KINDA DO LOL DEAN IS SO COCKY TOO..HAHA

PAUL WALKER IS CUTE TOO..HAHA BUT LOL AFTER I SAW SOMETHING.OKAY I SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE WATCHED IT, NOW I CAN NEVER LOOK AT HIM THE SAME WAY AGAIN..:( LOL

DEAN IS HOT!!!!!!!!! I always watch for DEAN when i watch SUPERNATURAL!! I love the Bothers! But Dean just appeal to me more! Did you watch the one this week!!!!! Dean was super hot!!! I just love when the Ghost or demon take Sam! :drool: He goes crazy and looks sexy!!!! :loool: :p Sorry going crazy thinking about two hot guys at the same time!!! :drool:

And YES :lol: he and Ken are both HOT :drool: !! I've never seen Paul Walker before so I don't want to say anything much, but he has a nice body!!

That was off topic now back to the topic!!

The spoilers were very interesting!!! I can't wait to see the next episodes!!! I just hate Leela! I think she's following him now that Khun Kid is dead! :angry: Maybe we should follow her too! :ph34r: LOL

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
haha i know same here..everytime i hear Aof's song, omg..my heart just melts....thats how it was with JLR's theme song for me too :lol:

Me too!! It powers me up!!! The song is a great match to the Lakorn!! Every time i watch the preview i wait to listen to the song before i turn it off!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey since you guys were talkinI know this was far back but Ken has worn just boxers before on screen! He wore in Oum Ruk! I would love to post caps but i don't have any to share! I'll go look and see if i can find a picture.

choo

sarNie Adult
DEAN IS HOT!!!!!!!!! I always watch for DEAN when i watch SUPERNATURAL!! I love the Bothers! But Dean just appeal to me more! Did you watch the one this week!!!!! Dean was super hot!!! I just love when the Ghost or demon take Sam! :drool: He goes crazy and looks sexy!!!! :loool: :p Sorry going crazy thinking about two hot guys at the same time!!! :drool:
And YES :lol: he and Ken are both HOT :drool: !! I've never seen Paul Walker before so I don't want to say anything much, but he has a nice body!!
That was off topic now back to the topic!!
The spoilers were very interesting!!! I can't wait to see the next episodes!!! I just hate Leela! I think she's following him now that Khun Kid is dead! :angry: Maybe we should follow her too! :ph34r: LOL
haha yes, the winchester boys are hot hot hot..:) yep i caught this week's new eppie too! lol it was kinda crazy...lol but yeah.

--leela is such a annoying lady..lol but i love how she's soo in love with Kawee too.hhaha

yay!!!! after so long! i top'd a page again..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i knoww! i think we get soo off topic when SB is soo far away from airing. welcome to the club. :p
lol.. thanks.... xp lol.. ive been on n off this forum xp lol.. ono i read it nooo.. kekeke .. i cant wait for the next eps.. sb is my new drug besides jlr.. kekekke ..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Choo, the soundtrack is out already. I ordered the OST and karaoke version the day it came out on ethaicd.com, na.

Go check it out. I can't wait to get mine.