[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Bigger spoiler pics for ep. 10 courtesy of Siamdara.com

Scene: Kawee is at Narin's house. He wants her to give him a chance for the sake of their unborn child. She refuses. She also ignores and refuses to let him in her house.

awe... howww kutee! can't wait! kawee is soo gonna get it... :lol:

kawee is always wearing black! he needs some color in his life! but then again, narin puts the color in his life :lol: .. okay i don't know what the hell im saying... but whatever

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
This thread has been quiet for awhile and that is impressing. Usually when I come back it skips abuot 10 to 50 pages. LMAO. So I just came by real quick to say hi and bye for now. LOL I might be back. LOL
awee... i came 15 mins too late! we could've spammed!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I'm over reacting!! I have to finish typing my scholarship so I'll be back later!! Be back to spam!!
I think i quote to much to in order for us to reach 400 pgs I'll do my best!!!
I hope you get the scholarship.

fun

Expired Sarnie
awee... i came 15 mins too late! we could've spammed!
I just jumped back since I finshed my chapter for the fan fiction. They are demanding more and I am trying to do both. LOL SB thread and fan fiction

And for those who has not read any fan fiction or been to there that is really sad cause there are some very hot scenes to read about. LOL. WILD!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just jumped back since I finshed my chapter for the fan fiction. They are demanding more and I am trying to do both. LOL SB thread and fan fiction
And for those who has not read any fan fiction or been to there that is really sad cause there are some very hot scenes to read about. LOL. WILD!

oh wild eh? kay i'll get to. ^_^

i really wanted to come into this thread yesterday but i had to finish my 8 page research paper! took me forever!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awee... nobody's on :( i'll spam by myself then. but i got page 396!!! :) . gotta get to 400!!! yeahhhh! :dude:
riah hunnnn! sorry i had a paper to write yesterday & i needed to restrict myself from SB. hehe. but i'm backkk :kiss:
haha its all good!! i'm so busy with school work until i graduate!! its like the end of the year and teachers are like loading on all this work!! it pisses me off :angry: theres so many things i need to get done before june

Ceda! i miss spamming with you!!! come back!!!
same here CEDA!! get your daym computer fixed!!!

gosh that last pic of ken and anne is so freakin cute!!!!...oh how i wish they were a real couple :spin:

emo

sarNie Hatchling
This is great everyone is on a role almost 400!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha its all good!! i'm so busy with school work until i graduate!! its like the end of the year and teachers are like loading on all this work!! it pisses me off :angry: theres so many things i need to get done before june
same here CEDA!! get your daym computer fixed!!!

gosh that last pic of ken and anne is so freakin cute!!!!...oh how i wish they were a real couple :spin:
awee... senior year is stressful. i broke down sooo many times! arrghh. sooo glad i'm done! :lol:

oh yeah!! if noy's in here tonight, we'll deffinly make 400 tonight!! haah

whoot whoot! got that right ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Bigger spoiler pics for ep. 10 courtesy of Siamdara.com

Scene: Kawee is at Narin's house. He wants her to give him a chance for the sake of their unborn child. She refuses. She also ignores and refuses to let him in her house.

okay, i'd already posted a comment on these pictures, but i had to comment again.

i wished they showed ken's ass :lol: it would've made my day! :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
One thing na. Don't forget to credit/ I've noticed that most people from this thread get pictures and don't credit... We don't want another problem, do we?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
One thing na. Don't forget to credit/ I've noticed that most people from this thread get pictures and don't credit... We don't want another problem, do we?

??? huh? What problem? :mellow:

For my pics, just right click and select properties and you'll know where they came from. I get lazy and just hotlink the pics from the website. :)
I don't think these thai websites care if they get credited.

By the way KristyS, I like your banner. I've never noticed it until now.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

MORE spoiler pics. She is still refusing help. He is trying his best.

Yeah!! More pictures!! I can hardly wait for the next episodes!! I'm going to cry next week!!!

Kawee's so cute! He's trying his best to make it up to her!!!!

Thank You for sharing!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
??? huh? What problem? :mellow:

For my pics, just right click and select properties and you'll know where they came from. I get lazy and just hotlink the pics from the website. :)
I don't think these thai websites care if they get credited.

By the way KristyS, I like your banner. I've never noticed it until now.
lol A recent incident would be like Spicyforum. I know you can just right click and check, but most people don't know that... At least I don't think so. I feel lazy most of the time too... That's because I just placed it up today.hehe. Thank you though.