[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Especially for sarN, I will write a detail scene in the pool just because they didn't show how Kawee got Narin from the pool to the room. But hold on I forgot how it went so I will rewatch that episode. LOL It will be posted tomorrow afternoon in here and I guess I can have it in the fiction thread too. LMAO Oh any other request on detailed scenes that has not been shown in your favorite lakorn just pm me and I will think about it depending if I had seen the lakorn.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah i dont know too... if it really ends on wednesday?

its starts getting me confuse.. at first i thought its until 11 episodes but somebody says its 12 episodes...

but now 10 episodes!?!

i just read the spoilers for 10... i dont think it will end at episode 10...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i dunno.. but i just read the spoiler episode 10...

i think it will not end in episode 10....

i still wanna know what will happen to P'Lee.....

i wanna see her irritated face... seeing the happy ending of this series.... :(

i hope it will not end this wednesday....

my next thing to watch is BOTAN KLEEP SUDTAI.... :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES IT'S OVER 400 PAGES LIKE U LADIES SAID IT WOULD BE BEFORE THE MOVIE AIR TOMORROW ...

I'M SOO WAITING FOR IT OMG...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Especially for sarN, I will write a detail scene in the pool just because they didn't show how Kawee got Narin from the pool to the room. But hold on I forgot how it went so I will rewatch that episode. LOL It will be posted tomorrow afternoon in here and I guess I can have it in the fiction thread too. LMAO Oh any other request on detailed scenes that has not been shown in your favorite lakorn just pm me and I will think about it depending if I had seen the lakorn.
hahahha don't forget to highlight it black to make it more wilder

fun

Expired Sarnie
There better be 12 episodes, who was the one that says it will end in 11 and now 10. It is 12! And it better stay that way.

I will make sure to highlight it. LOL :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
WOW!!! 402 pages of talking about SAWAN BIANG!!!!

too bad i didn't part take in any of it...:(

so sawan biang is almost finished airing? how many eps total?