[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
omg i know! i so would've had page 300 but my internet started tripping.. <_< riah got that. i still love you riah!

let's make it by monday. haha.

tell me about it, i stop going to the JLR thread.
You really can't understand what it would be about after it's not even talking about the lakorn... Wait, one question. Is Sawan Biang going to end on Tuesday or Wednesday?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
you didn't watch it.

oh yeah is pat and por back online. the last time i check was off.
No, I didn't watch it.lol. I decided to let it pass and go since there would be no harm... Oh, the site? You know they changed the url, right? It's an official website now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
aww. but i still go on. just haven't been posting. lol since i am here. lol they wanted to tie me down to a tree. lol. but i got away. but i still go back for the heck out of it. still got something at the island.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol Agreed... Especiall Noy^^.
oh yeahh!!! i like spamming. :lol:

lol They're just really, really obsessed. There's still a fever for them. Luckily, I didn't watch that series.

Yay! This page is mine!
omg you didn't watch JLR? i thought kashie was the only one who didn't watch it. haha.

You really can't understand what it would be about after it's not even talking about the lakorn... Wait, one question. Is Sawan Biang going to end on Tuesday or Wednesday?
Wednesday

lol. she is like noy but in jlr thread instead. :loool:
but i'm way kooler of course.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh yeahh!!! i like spamming. :lol:

omg you didn't watch JLR? i thought kashie was the only one who didn't watch it. haha.

Wednesday

but i'm way kooler of course.
Apparently I didn't watch it because I don't watch any of Aum's lakorn and don't care much about Aff.lol. I only watch lakorns with my fav. or all time stars.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
People spam so much for no reason lol. I mean no matter how much you spam at SW you will not get changed to a different color to gain more status.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No, I didn't watch it.lol. I decided to let it pass and go since there would be no harm... Oh, the site? You know they changed the url, right? It's an official website now.
oh. thanks. i will check it out later. hahaha. was it sent to emails. if so i got to check my email. haven't for a few weeks.