[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
HOLY CRAP!! i left for 2 days, and the thread jumped 30 pages...so i jus skimmed..i'm so lost hahah...i'm just counting down the days until the last episode.. :lmao:

geez noy..you, kashie, and ceda must of done some serious SPAMMING this weekend!!..wish i could of joined you, but i was in NY visiting some peeps ^_^

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah kashieee hunniee by the way i ended up making the mv about khune kid after all. haha.

here's the link. man as i was making this MV i got emotional & sad... haha.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EYzKYgUTMOs
LOVE THE MV NOY! Khun Kid had some shining moments! :)

hey, btw - the clip at about 1:15 of ure mv, ken crying, i can't place that (since ken cried so many times in SB) - do u remember which scene that's from?

thanks again! love ure work!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
It's sad that its ending but i'm glad there suffering is coming to a end too!!! Can't bear to see them apart anymore!! And we can finally see the baby that they had together!! Can't wait to see that!!!
:lol: Me too!!! I can't wait for episode 12!!!
yes, it is sad that it's ending ..sniff sniff...i could've prob bared to see them drag it out a bit! hahaha..one more episode at least! just to see them happy and see the "changed" kawee in action for one whole episode! but that's cool! i bet it wouldn't be as well missed that way and that's they way they want us to remember SB...the lakorn you didn't want to end!

I seriously can't wait - can we skip monday and tuesday - those are my least fav days of the week anyways!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
aww..did u watch my video on youtube??...LOL ppl started commenting like crazie on that Ken singing clip i put up a long time ago cuz of SB...ehehe...i'm getting new comments everyday...tat's good...ehehe
OMG! i totally forgot about that video! i watched it months ago when i first started looking around for ken's lakorns after i watch ruk nee hua jai with him and janie...he sings so cute..and then i noticed how there were scenes in ruk nee hua jai and multiple ones in oum ruk where he sings soooooo awful (i think that was the point) but it was so ironic, cuz i knew he can sing so cute!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
just wait until you finish oum ruk. i have a feeling you are going to be in both thread. when you watch it tell me so we can spam in oum ruk thread, make it live again. lmao
i've never been in the oum ruk thread! i'll spam with you guys!!! (after starting to watch SB was when i first learned of SW - it's so fun!)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
you guys already saw these pics, but it's in bigger form now.

i know i've already said this, but they look so good, so natural, and so beautiful together. i just pretend like ken's not married to noi and she's not having his baby.. she's pretty and all, but they don't look good together like ken and ann do...u kno? is that wrong of me??

awwww...i love kawee!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
so, i didn't see any translation on ep. 12's previews from last week's episode...but then there's a part with leela saying how she has a "way" or a "plan" or something....does that mean, she's going to help narin get away from kawee, or does that mean she's going to help narin determine whether kawee loves her and not just the baby?

anyone know? i don't really understand thai - just a word here and there and then i make up the rest of it with my imagination....