[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, another one noy!..keep it coming. i just saw the beginning of the mv and stop cuz i dont wanna be spoil from the ending epi

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
well, thanks for the MV....they are all good...i love them all...its very CUTE!...the songs are good too....love them all...

SB FOREVER!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken and Ann originally was suppose to do JLR, right. I am glad they chose the remake of Sawan Bieng instead. Ken and Ann both nailed the role to the tee. Ken played an a-hole so well. Ann is great as feisty and confident. Then Ken turning sweet and sincere. Ann was awesome as both personalities of mean, sharp-tongued to down troddened and empty.

nikki1786

LizQuen
why not! i think both ann and aff played GOOD their roles as a VICTIMS....lmao

if in the first place they paired Aff to Ken in SB... then if Ann to Aum in JLR...

i think fans won't wonder about the switching but rather first time to work with....

but now.... fans already think and curious about switching love teams....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
Ken and Ann originally was suppose to do JLR, right. I am glad they chose the remake of Sawan Bieng instead. Ken and Ann both nailed the role to the tee. Ken played an a-hole so well. Ann is great as feisty and confident. Then Ken turning sweet and sincere. Ann was awesome as both personalities of mean, sharp-tongued to down troddened and empty.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT.......THAT IS SO TRUE!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
lets just say they belong at the right spot lol.

LOL. I read somewhere that Ann didn't look naive or innocent enough, but Aff does, I was just wondering. LOL.

You girls are so funny, but I do LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks for understanding how I feel about lakorns. My friends all think I'm a little crazy! :p

QUOTE(lilxgxriah @ May 9 2008, 02:53 PM)
here you go dal
Aof- Jood Orn Kong Chun
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gsfsif

Panatda - Sin Sood Suk Tee
http://www.sendspace.com/file/01e7lw

And does anyone have the whole songs, other than these?!?! Anyone knows where I can download it I would love it. I don't want to but it and wait for 2-3 weeks for it to come. I live in California-It would be sent from Thailand :(

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
KEN AND ANN ARE LIKE PREFECT MATCH FOR EACH OTHER.......THEY ARE THE BEST COUPLE SO FAR IN ALL THAI LAKORN THAT I HAVE WATCHED!

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'd have to say that Sawan Being is soo much better than Jum Leuy Ruk..I didnt even watch that lakorn for the life of me..haha [no offense if you still have JLR fever]

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling

I didn't know that they were suppose to play in JLR! Interesting.....I'm glad they decided SB :D Yeah, Aum and Aff should have played in JLR and Ann and Ken in SB, they should only stick with this pairing. I don't know about Ann/Aum and Aff/Ken....its weird :eek:

nikki1786

LizQuen
im having both fever of SB and JLR...

im not saying that SB is far more better or JLR is better...

so far..... from the lakorns that i've watch (first was Oum Ruk, then Kaew Tah Pee)....

the SB and JLR only gave me the attention of the SLAP-and-KISS...:)

so i'll be expecting more SLAP-and-KISS lakorns... hopefully...

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
im having both fever of SB and JLR...

im not saying that SB is far more better or JLR is better...

so far..... from the lakorns that i've watch (first was Oum Ruk, then Kaew Tah Pee)....

the SB and JLR only gave me the attention of the SLAP-and-KISS...:)
so i'll be expecting more SLAP-and-KISS lakorns... hopefully...

THANKs....That's exactly how I feel!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
My fever is still going on... I still go to sleep thinking about Kawee and Narin.

Sighh..........

I want to start watching a new Lakorn, but I can't yet, cause I still feel sensitive from all the emotions of SB.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
you got a good point there!..now you made teerak come out of her shell too lol
haha shhhhhhhhhhh..lol girl i just cant help it..especially when it comes down to fione ass Ken.."there's no holding back" lol

to all the JLR fans..not that we didnt enjoy the lakorn..im sure we all did..but to me like i said earlier "Sawan Bieng just won my heart like that" ^_^

JLR has alot of good scenes..but it could be better.it was just too much screaming from Aff..&& trust me...hearing too much just annoys the living shit out of me...lol but i adore Aff..she's a beauty..i've seen different versions of JLR already so i kinda knew what was gonna happen..but JLR 08 was one of the best..but for Sawan Bieng..i dont recall watching the old version...but i've seen alot of Ken && Ann's lakorn...but for this lakorn...i think they did a tremendous job...very outstanding..the crying..the emotion between the two..they did it so well that im sure most of us fans actually felt the pain that Ann was going through when Ken was torturing her...and the crying scenes from Ken...omg..there's just not enough words to even explain it all..but all i know that i've never seen any..i mean any pra ek cry "his heart out" like that ever...but Ken did..he cried "his heart out"... the way that his tear drop one by one...it was just "wow" Ann also did a wonderful job like always...her crying scenes..fighting back..talking back..i just love it...all in all............."i love SB...&& it truly won my heart"

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad it came out this way. aum/aff in JLR while Anne/Ken in SB or else we wouldnt see aum/aff as a power couple. plus, i like the storyline to SB way more so its good that we got to see ken/anne in the role. everything came out right!