[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. i watched the whole lakorn, was like omg about it for a few weeks then SB happen!! hecks yeah!
hated the fact that soraya didn't torture him. well in the end but that was weak!

same here! where are you from?
oh i love aff/dan's lakorn! that was funny!

lol cha cha cha? really? i wanna learn how to tango. i prefer dancing to hip-hop. that's my mainstream!
true tat torture at the end was **cough**cough** shame on you Noy..geez..i didn't even watch it...ehehe

i wished they had the cha-cha AND tango so i could move my hips like shakira..ehehe...i like hip-pop too..but i'm doing traditional dancing rite now..loving it..love the calmness and smoothness of it..even though the song we're preforming is kinda fast..eheheh

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
true tat torture at the end was **cough**cough** shame on you Noy..geez..i didn't even watch it...ehehe

i wished they had the cha-cha AND tango so i could move my hips like shakira..ehehe...i like hip-pop too..but i'm doing traditional dancing rite now..loving it..love the calmness and smoothness of it..even though the song we're preforming is kinda fast..eheheh
i know right.. it was whack.

i wanna do belly dancing! ohhh... me likey.. all i know how to do is shake my ass like them girls on BET. lmao :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay girls by for now i have dance practice at like 9 am tomorrow plus still need to go watch episode 12..i'll check back in between watching!

bye noy & iluvnumandoil nice chatting w/ u girlies on here again

nikki1786

LizQuen
i pass by for awhile at Aff's profile here in SW.. then as i browse on her photos...

oMg!!!!!!!!!! i just realize that Nampueng is at the same photoshoot with Aff...

she looks good...:)
NOT YOUR TYPICAL VILLAIN...lmao

infairness.... she looks so CLASSY here... :)

hope she could have lakorn that she won't play as villain...