[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I noticed in YT that when I type in Sawan Bieng so many fans made MVs. I think more than Jam Luey Ruk.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*sigh* dude..im like missing SB so much right now..seriously..miss seeing ken && ann together. im just sooo hook on the songs for this lakorn that its on my myspace...lol oh...im also using the little hot siggie that noy has as her siggie of ken..lol its on my page..so whenever i go on..i get to see ken fine ass stripping down..haha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i love the soundtrack
yes...the songs are wonderful!
figures ^_^

hey, no one has answer my question yet about where i could buy the vcd cuz ethaicd doesnt have it
awww...i'd answer you if i knew the answer tinah! :lol:

I noticed in YT that when I type in Sawan Bieng so many fans made MVs. I think more than Jam Luey Ruk.
heck yeah!! i made 3 of em..and i'm pretty sure noy made like 15 so far hahaha.. :lol: ...deffinly more hype than JLR

fun

Expired Sarnie
emo, you keep track. i got to now go and count how many SB fans made mvs and jlr fan made mvs.

and i agree i love the ost to SB!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol you girls still going on about the jlr/sb thing?? lol

im about to make one with both..the song is fast paced ..so sexy! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh* dude..im like missing SB so much right now..seriously..miss seeing ken && ann together. im just sooo hook on the songs for this lakorn that its on my myspace...lol oh...im also using the little hot siggie that noy has as her siggie of ken..lol its on my page..so whenever i go on..i get to see ken fine ass stripping down..haha
haha you got the song on your myspace page?..well i dont think we'll ever get over SB when theres so many fanmade mvs coming every day and seeing the sigs all over the place

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh helll no samantha! better take my siggy off yor spacer! <_< that is for my eyes only. :lol:

yes...the songs are wonderful!

awww...i'd answer you if i knew the answer tinah! :lol:
heck yeah!! i made 3 of em..and i'm pretty sure noy made like 15 so far hahaha.. :lol: ...deffinly more hype than JLR
lol. not even... only 8 :lol: i'll have more coming though, i've been busy with finals & all that boring stuff! just one more week!

haha you got the song on your myspace page?..well i dont think we'll ever get over SB when theres so many fanmade mvs coming every day and seeing the sigs all over the place
oh yeah. SB is everywhere. it's so awesome!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I lost count after 10 for SB and 10 for JLR. The regurarly mvs doesnt count since it is not fan made. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Here it is Tinah: http://vdomarketing.thaitv.tv/TH/ShoppingC...roductList.aspx

It is on page 41 last time I checked. I should be getting mine soon. Hopefully by the end of this week or beginning of next. I've ordered from them before. You'd get what you see on IPTV. This is from IPTV, na.

yay, thanks alot dal. cant wait to go order mines. darn, i wonder if its the vcd packet would they show the cut scenes like from the 4th "R" is ch3 even coming out with vcd anymores. i heard JLR did came out with one but it was sold out. i never seen it on ethaicd though

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I just checked out the site. It is in DVD, correct?

nikki1786

LizQuen

lol. nooo. nikki was searching mvs on YT & found out there's more SB mvs than JLR. no bashing.. just saying. ^_^

lol. nikki's on a roll with the SB mvs! i've been busy haven't been doing them lately. although i do have some songs in mind. ^_^

oh, yeah guys.... I'm one of the craziest people in YT... everyday i upload SB mv..... so by now.... the SB mv's just reached more than 40 MV's.... the last time i search is only 40... but yes.... SB mv's got more videos on YT than JLR... so that means SB really rockz...:)

by the way, my friend Bleela6 on CR was having fever for SB... she said, its her first time watch a lakorn but she was so like craving to SB drama... she is one of my closest in CR and she said thanks to me when recommend her to watch the SB...

SB rockz!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.

she is starting to like Ken-Ann love team..lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
SB rocked in Thailand but I am not so sure if it was a big hit internationally. it brought up contro. hahahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the controversy made it extra big like when that lady was bringing how they used the term "nah tua mia" she obviously doesnt watch enough lakorn or something cuz they've been using that term for the longest time now. SB isnt the first

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh helll no samantha! better take my siggy off yor spacer! <_< that is for my eyes only. :lol:
lol. not even... only 8 :lol: i'll have more coming though, i've been busy with finals & all that boring stuff! just one more week!
oh yeah. SB is everywhere. it's so awesome!
i know...2 weeks for me!!! i cant wait to graduate!! i'm pysched...
yeah i've been really busy too...havent made any banners/siggies or mv's in awhile...maybe if i find time this weekend...
i'm guessing Sawan Bieng made a big hit internationally, because when i went to NY and VA..thats what they watched...and they love it!...like i would go to the thai stores and stuff...no lie, it would be on the screen...same with like the thai bars, they were playing Aof's - Jood Orn Kong Chun..and mostly everyone in the bar could sing along..it was crazy...