[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
GOSH!

I CAN'T GET OVER WITH THIS DRAMA AT ALL!

I LOVE THIS DRAMA TOO MUCH!

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIME I HAVE REWATCH THIS DRAMA. IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT THATS WANT I DO ON MY FREE TIME. I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT HAS ENDED. I STILL WANT MORE!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ALSO, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF PE-KEN AND PE-ANN!

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM IN (TA-WEE-POK). ANYWAYS, THAT WILL BE DREAMS COMES TRUE!

I HOPE THEY WILL COME OUT A NEW DRAMA SOON BECAUSE I CAN'T EVEN WAIT ANYMORE.

I LOVE SB ALL THE WAY!

*******SB*******

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS HAS BEEN A MONTH NOW AND I AM STILL NOT EVER THIS DRAMA YET!

ANYWAYS, ARE YOU GUYS LIKE ME TOO?????

I STILL WANT MORE OF KAWEE AND NARIN!

I THINK I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM ONCE AGAIN. I REALLY THINK THAT THEY BOTH MATCH A LOT!

THEY ARE SO SWEET TOGETHER! LOVE THEM TWO!

WELL, HAVE TO GO BUT WILL STOP BY LATER!

LOVE SB!

SB ALL THE WAY!

********************SAWAN BIENG*******************

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!

ALMOST TEN POST!

ALL IN THE ROLL!

NOW YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I AM SO CRAZY OVER THIS DRAMA!

LOVE IT SAWAN BIENG.

**********************SAWAN BIENG ALL THE WAY***************

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ITS VERY SAD TO SEE THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE IN HERE!

SO SAD THAT SAWAN BIENG HAD ENDED!

I SO DEPRESSED BECAUSE MY FAVORITE DRAMA HAS ENDED!

SO SAD!

***************SB ALL THE WAY****************

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh i know... they need to hurry up with ken's lakorn!!!!!!!!! i'm getting impatient.. <_<
i only got one written. haha. :lol:
haha...i'm so bored...no more school!!! yay!! prom was deffinly a great way to end school...
geez.. all these fanfics i need to read!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it makes wanna SLAP him for how many times... better Sai got revenge on him.... cant wait!

im way to my next couple episode of Rissa falling for Ney... :D but he's so HARD TO GET DORKY-ASS! -_-
Nikki! i can't wait for more ONE NIGHT STAND ONLY! keep it coming!!!! :dude:

have you happen to read Noy's fan fic now... :D

i also happen to cut and paste ken's head on this suit just to visualize the suit that he was wearing on my fan fic :loool:

oh, yeah since we love SB and ken-ann's tandem... better make fan fics first while waiting for their next lakorn :dude:

ahhhhhhhh <---- [screams like a lil girl] ken... drool.... he's so sexy... :wub: :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha...i'm so bored...no more school!!! yay!! prom was deffinly a great way to end school...
geez.. all these fanfics i need to read!
hurry read it now!!!! Ken-Ann fan fic sky-rocketed at fan fic thread now.... mwuahahahahahahah!!!

Nikki! i can't wait for more ONE NIGHT STAND ONLY! keep it coming!!!! :dude:
ahhhhhhhh <---- [screams like a lil girl] ken... drool.... he's so sexy... :wub: :drool:
definitely, NOY!!!!! :lol: we are on are way to OUR fan fic SO-HARD-TO-GET scenes... Sai's on her way to revenge to Sit and Ney's being NUMB over Rissa. :dude:

:loool: oh man.. that's funny! i thought she was gonna say I love you... hahaha. :loool:
expect another... comic strip... :) i choose the wrong the GIF dither on this strip because it has white on it... i perfectly cut it but it still shows... :(

nikki seem like you gotta alot of time on your hand
oh, yeah! ;) i gotta lot of time.... since April... because our summer started on April...