[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The part that in SB that Ken laughs/giggles is hilarious. That can cheer any of us up. Kawee almost runs Narin over in the driveway of his house. Kawee gets out of his car and his giggling his head off. It is quite subtle, but you can still hear it. Very funny, evil, cute. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww...fun4fun...why doesnt your sister help you?? haha...stupid ppl these days seriously...
btw...ppl are still watching SB stuff..like the views for my mv's have gone up like crazy...like i thought after it ended...it would cool down for awhile..but daym its still so crazy..ppl are still subscribing to me haha...totally love SB!!!
lmao. i know what you mean! they caught the SB fever...!

speaking of fever... i think i'm getting sick. blah... my throat hurts. <_< :(

hey my sb sistas!..sorry ive been too busy to drop by and chat. if i chat with you gals it would go on and on lol

awee It's okay Tinah we understand, you're a busy woman! you rock! :dude:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The part that in SB that Ken laughs/giggles is hilarious. That can cheer any of us up. Kawee almost runs Narin over in the driveway of his house. Kawee gets out of his car and his giggling his head off. It is quite subtle, but you can still hear it. Very funny, evil, cute. LOL.
lmao. Ken has a dorky laugh, but it's very contagious & it makes me laugh. :lol: he has a one of a kind laugh. oh i heart him.... :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
awww...fun4fun...why doesnt your sister help you?? haha...stupid ppl these days seriously...
btw...ppl are still watching SB stuff..like the views for my mv's have gone up like crazy...like i thought after it ended...it would cool down for awhile..but daym its still so crazy..ppl are still subscribing to me haha...totally love SB!!!
my sister did. we took turn. but it is still there clearly. you cant really see her name but the dick part is still very clear.

i was watching the end when narin wipe his tears. i get so emotional yet so happy. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my sister did. we took turn. but it is still there clearly. you cant really see her name but the dick part is still very clear.

i was watching the end when narin wipe his tears. i get so emotional yet so happy. lol
awe.. the begging scene... hehe. i love the hospital scene. :wub:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hey my sb sistas!..sorry ive been too busy to drop by and chat. if i chat with you gals it would go on and on lol
awww tinah!! you do need to chat with us!! seriously!!...i need to come in here more often..since summer started i've only been in sarnworld once a day...and it feels like i miss so much haha seriously.....i think i'm going to re-watch sb soon, cause there aren't any good lakorns out and i cant stick with any new k-drama's or c-drama's either...i'm really picky with what i watch :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww tinah!! you do need to chat with us!! seriously!!...i need to come in here more often..since summer started i've only been in sarnworld once a day...and it feels like i miss so much haha seriously.....i think i'm going to re-watch sb soon, cause there aren't any good lakorns out and i cant stick with any new k-drama's or c-drama's either...i'm really picky with what i watch :p
tell me about me. i've been busy with my summer class. i come on but no one's on.. :( lol plus i think i'm getting sick.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i willl be in sac this week busy with the parties. lol. they are family party not wild ones. lmao. so yeah.

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG that is cute!!!! i love it! ^_^ where did you get that picture of ken?!?! I'll finish it by next week. ^_^ i wanna surprise you gals!

i got it in his thread here in SW i think... i cant fully remember.. im a browse by nature... :D that pic of ken was (ken and noi)... they were looking at each other of this pic... peace~! i know you love noi! :D

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
tell me about me. i've been busy with my summer class. i come on but no one's on.. :( lol plus i think i'm getting sick.
haha same here!! i've been busy with just hangin out with ppl and stuff...next monday i have an interview for a scholarship thingy, and then i have to take placement exams for RIT...which sucks!! big time!!...i'm so bad at math...we all need to set up time where we will all be in here haha

i think i'm gonna hold off on that anne/ken mv i was gonna make..i dont think i'll have time to do it! :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao. Ken has a dorky laugh, but it's very contagious & it makes me laugh. :lol: he has a one of a kind laugh. oh i heart him.... :wub:
:lol: sure it is...yeah..his laugh brightens up any or my days!

tell me about it i'm so far behind in this thread i'm like so ashame to even be here sometimes..i have summer class till 1:55 than i have tis leadership program at 3 and tat last till 5....then i go to work around 7 or 8...crazie...ahhh....

i'm missing Sawan Bieng like Crazie Kavee!! :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha same here!! i've been busy with just hangin out with ppl and stuff...next monday i have an interview for a scholarship thingy, and then i have to take placement exams for RIT...which sucks!! big time!!...i'm so bad at math...we all need to set up time where we will all be in here haha

i think i'm gonna hold off on that anne/ken mv i was gonna make..i dont think i'll have time to do it! :(
well good luck on tat scholarship tingies

ahh..i'm alwaise looking forward to more SB MV...but finish it up wenever u have time jah...**sigh** alreadie found a new song for my new mv..but goodness it's like 6 min. i might bore ppl out

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

i got it in his thread here in SW i think... i cant fully remember.. im a browse by nature... :D that pic of ken was (ken and noi)... they were looking at each other of this pic... peace~! i know you love noi! :D
awee... i need to check again! :lol:

awe... sorry to hear about that hunn... my throat's hurting me like crazy & people wanna call me up talking about let's hang out! lol. i made one more ken/anne MV for ken's forum. hehe. i'm up to 10 mvs with SB now. lmao. that's enough for me...

:lol: sure it is...yeah..his laugh brightens up any or my days!
tell me about it i'm so far behind in this thread i'm like so ashame to even be here sometimes..i have summer class till 1:55 than i have tis leadership program at 3 and tat last till 5....then i go to work around 7 or 8...crazie...ahhh....

i'm missing Sawan Bieng like Crazie Kavee!! :lmao:
Awee.. you're a busy woman kashie!!! gotta make that money though!!! ^_^

well good luck on tat scholarship tingies

ahh..i'm alwaise looking forward to more SB MV...but finish it up wenever u have time jah...**sigh** alreadie found a new song for my new mv..but goodness it's like 6 min. i might bore ppl out
6 mins!? deng, i had a song i was gonna use & it was about 6 mins long too... i just gave up & use another song. lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GAH!! I MISS THIS FORUM..HAVENT BEEN IN THIS ONE FOR LIKE SO LONG!!!!!!!! :arrg:
TEE HEE..IVE BEEN IN THE OTHER ONES..LOL.. :tease:..LOL..
HAHA.I WAS WATCHING SAWAN BIANG AGAIN TODAY!!
IT WAS EPISODE 6 ..THE PART WHEN KAWEE WAS FEEDING NARIN!!!!!!
IT WAS SO KUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
TEE HEE..LOL...I LOVE HIS LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! :loool: :drool:

WELL...I STILL HAVE SAWAN BIANG FEVER && VIRUS TOO!!..LMAO.. :yahoo:
ITS BEEN SO BORING THESE DAYS MAN!!..LOL... :unsure:
TEE HEE..WERE AT PAGE 600 SMTHING..LOL..ALREADY..SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!..LOL... :dude: :lol:
GAH! I CRIED AGAIN TOO WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE LAST EPISODE..SO SAD=[ :(