[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
GAH!! I MISS THIS FORUM..HAVENT BEEN IN THIS ONE FOR LIKE SO LONG!!!!!!!! :arrg:
TEE HEE..IVE BEEN IN THE OTHER ONES..LOL.. :tease:..LOL..
HAHA.I WAS WATCHING SAWAN BIANG AGAIN TODAY!!
IT WAS EPISODE 6 ..THE PART WHEN KAWEE WAS FEEDING NARIN!!!!!!
IT WAS SO KUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
TEE HEE..LOL...I LOVE HIS LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! :loool: :drool:

WELL...I STILL HAVE SAWAN BIANG FEVER && VIRUS TOO!!..LMAO.. :yahoo:
ITS BEEN SO BORING THESE DAYS MAN!!..LOL... :unsure:
TEE HEE..WERE AT PAGE 600 SMTHING..LOL..ALREADY..SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!..LOL... :dude: :lol:
GAH! I CRIED AGAIN TOO WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE LAST EPISODE..SO SAD=[ :(
lol. i still do too!! i can't find my copy!!! i need to go back & rewatch it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i had a blast this weekend. lmao seeing a lot of ppl wasted and drunk. lmao and they are supposely good role models there were like a zillion children there and gee they sure made a big fool out of themselves. i stayed away from drinking because i know when it is right to drink though i am underage. anyways i got 200 dollars just from them[drunk ass bastard :lol: ] and i am going to use that to buy me a copy of sawan bieng. oh i was having fun watching them play texas holdem and i got an additional 20. yeah we dont gamble much money since its family.

about the baby shower i won a 25 dollar visa card. lmao. and i knew sure knew nothing about my aunt. i think the hardest game for me that night was the animal baby name. ie: cow the baby term for cow is calf. and one of my little cousin was so cute so she started. for deer she put bambi. and one of my other drunk aunt for whale she put shark. i swear i love it when ppl are drunk, they do, act, ect as a dumbwit. lmao. anyways i just wanted to brag about the 200 i got and what i was going to spend it on. lol :lol: but it ended up something longer. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i had a blast this weekend. lmao seeing a lot of ppl wasted and drunk. lmao and they are supposely good role models there were like a zillion children there and gee they sure made a big fool out of themselves. i stayed away from drinking because i know when it is right to drink though i am underage. anyways i got 200 dollars just from them[drunk ass bastard :lol: ] and i am going to use that to buy me a copy of sawan bieng. oh i was having fun watching them play texas holdem and i got an additional 20. yeah we dont gamble much money since its family.

about the baby shower i won a 25 dollar visa card. lmao. and i knew sure knew nothing about my aunt. i think the hardest game for me that night was the animal baby name. ie: cow the baby term for cow is calf. and one of my little cousin was so cute so she started. for deer she put bambi. and one of my other drunk aunt for whale she put shark. i swear i love it when ppl are drunk, they do, act, ect as a dumbwit. lmao. anyways i just wanted to brag about the 200 i got and what i was going to spend it on. lol :lol: but it ended up something longer. :loool:
lmao. you hustled them! :lol: i love drunk people but i hate taking care of them. <_< glad you had funn!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao. you hustled them! :lol: i love drunk people but i hate taking care of them. <_< glad you had funn!
i know what you mean. sometime they can be annoying and nasty. lmao. i have never been to the extend were i am totally wasted.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
all the guys i know get touchy...i also hate playing babysitter!!...being drunk can get you into so much trouble...just like anne in oum ruk..HAHA