[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Who keeps checking on here every other hour?

I feel like this lakorn is so secretive.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fun said:
Who keeps checking on here every other hour?

I feel like this lakorn is so secretive.
Meee>,< Ive tried to sty away but i keep on having a feeling that there will be update

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha very deprived. 

I keep coming back in case there's an update, but sadly there's nothing. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I also get excitrd when someone make a post thinking there's an update.

I thunk I need to forbid myself from coming into this thread and start searching for update. I'm so lazy, if it ain't for AF and those who are willing to snoop around the Web for updates, I would be without any news of Thai entertainment lol so thank you all.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind going around looking for news and I feel like a lot of updates are from pantip. But I remember long ago that I tried using that site and I just didn't know how it worked. It looks so confusing to me that I gave up. Haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Early New Year's gift to my Chario Sistahhhhs <3 Let's start a new yearrrrr off with a fresh start <3
Honestly I'm starting to like Mario more and more as I cut scenes of him...he's not bad of an actor.
Love his character as Takeshi and Next hahha I am getting to see different shades of his acting and he can def pull off two characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkhy2qvQvng&feature=youtu.be

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
smilez, ur mv wants me to see the drama.. i wanna know how chair scenes are gonna be like now!!! omg i'm so watching all the BTS when it comes out!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
maiKair said:
It's funny how we're all so excited for this, but we're not really hyped with KTWJ. 
I was super hype for KTWJ, but it CHARIO. I ship boy and Chalida too but CHARIO has come to mind way b4 BOY AND CHALIDA

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hhaha thanks girls!!! I'm so excited to make the next videos ^^ btw. Producer Kong is on vacation right now so I doubt we'll get updates any time soon. T_T