[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Guys..look like Chario might have a reunion soon in 2018. Pee Chudapa will produce a lakorn with Mario...the n'ek choices are Mint, Kim and Taew. And lots of fans on IG actually want Mint.

I saw this hastag #ทองเอกหมอยาท่าโฉลง on the IG and Twitter regarding Mario's new lakorn.

Let's pray for the best for our Chario..

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Guys..look like Chario might have a reunion soon in 2018. Pee Chudapa will produce a lakorn with Mario...the n'ek choices are Mint, Kim and Taew. And lots of fans on IG actually want Mint.

I saw this hastag #ทองเอกหมอยาท่าโฉลง on the IG and Twitter regarding Mario's new lakorn.

Let's pray for the best for our Chario..
Omg! Hopefully that comes true. I love that Mint and Mario works well with different leading men and women and how they don't have a specific koojin but if CH 3 works hard at promoting them...they can become a strong koojin. I looked and it seems on instagram there's a lot wanting kimmy too unless I don't understand thai since I don't lol and it's just fans posting and hoping.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Hopefully that comes true. I love that Mint and Mario works well with different leading men and women and how they don't have a specific koojin but if CH 3 works hard at promoting them...they can become a strong koojin. I looked and it seems on instagram there's a lot wanting kimmy too unless I don't understand thai since I don't lol and it's just fans posting and hoping.
Sadly, while it appears Mint was contacted, it seems the channel as opted to give the role to Kim. There is already a thread of the lakorn where Mario and Kim are confirmed.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Sadly, while it appears Mint was contacted, it seems the channel as opted to give the role to Kim. There is already a thread of the lakorn where Mario and Kim are confirmed.

That's such a bummer :/ Thanks for letting me know! I hope ch.3 gives them an opportunity soon. I'd love to see Mint given a period lakorn again but more dramatic less comedy. I hope 2018 comes with good news. I feel if her and her boyfriend Pupa continue happily in the long run that she'll put acting behind so crossing my fingers she gets more work.

Although I'm sure he'll support her if she continues too bc he promotes her lakorns and is good friends with her entertainment frI ends and vice versa.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Sadly i think this drama will be their first and last lakorn together
Hopefully in like 5 years we'll see them together again. It does break my heart that we have been waiting for awhile now.
Plus, isn't Mint suppose to go back to school this year?