[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It’s mostly focused on the n’ek. N’ek is playing twins. One is good and one is bad. I don’t think it focuses on the p’ek that much from what people are saying but maybe they’ll change it up a bit.

Definitely want them in a raeng lakorn. Great needs way more raeng lakorns lol I’ve had enough of gentleman Great. Jk I could never have enough of gentleman Great but some spicyness is definitely needed lol
Kinda like Song Naree?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait so the pairing is Kimmy and JMa? Umm no thanks! I’ve started to really like Kimmy recently but i do not think that her and James Ma match each other physically. I’m happy that she’s taking this role cause it’s gonna be a good challenge for her but I just really don’t think she matches JMa. Plus, I wish James wasn’t in this. It’s not because I don’t like but because people keep saying that the p’eks role is kind of irrelevant in this. This lakorn doesn’t seem like it’s worth his time. I wish he was casted in something else where all the attention isn’t just on the n’ek. I hope they change it up a bit since he’s casted now

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You are here?? I thought you will be in MK thread or kimmy;). Is this drama good?
i'm here cause kim was brought in jma's interview as a possible nangek for this lakorn . but personally i'm not excited at all like i have 0 excitement didn't thought i waited to in the end get her in a remake of ch7 of aum under maker i don't think i will be active in here if kim confirmed it herself