mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Oh...I learnt something from your post. I didn't know Laotian and Thai are similar. Now I know :) I started listening to Thai songs because of Channel V where Utt was the VJ when he hosted 'Bangkok Jam'. That got me interested in Thai songs :)

Thai and Laos have the same cultures. Some of the dialects are kind of the same :) My mom is Thai & Laotian (Eesan, like Nadech for example), and Chinese (not sure), so yeah.

sarNie Adult
God this thread is so old, I don't know if it would be all right to post here still. Haha. though I am quite new to the world of Lakorns, this series got me hooked in the first place. I am quite lucky I suppose that I got into it in 2014 when everything was done so I can go ahead and watched the subbed series in one go. I could imagine the stress and anticipation the fans had to go through, from waiting for the cast to be finalized, to waiting for it to be online, then seeing it subbed. I think my only anticipation now is to wait for someone to actually do scanlations for the books. 

This series was quite addicting. I understand that the actors in this Lakorn were mostly newbies. I for one got the Jiranee fever. But After seeing all the brothers' individual parts, I think:

1. Chai Yai is the brother I would personally want to marry ^_^
2. Pawonruj had the best love story between the two characters (I loooooove Pope's character, and the way he portrayed it.)
3. Puttipat is my favorite, though it had its flaws. I think the charm is the way Chai Pat is portrayed as the most dynamic among the brothers, in that Love really did change him. 
4. Chai Lek's story for me was lacking in romance, but like what most people said in the forums (as far as i read, at least), it had the most elements - like family, culture, etc. so it was so interesting. I just wished Bomb took more acting lessons. It couldn't have worked if Taew was not his partner. She really pulled him and pushed him to be better. The side characters were also good in this one. 
5. Chai Pee's part is the most solid and flowing story for me. It may not be my favorite, but it's the series that you can watch in one go because everything about it was interesting. the difference between Chai Pee and Chai Pat, IMO is that Chai Pat "Changed" with Kaew coming into the picture while Chai Pee just showed his "true self" with Kwan. 

Having watched the series over and over and over (I think I'm in my 4th run already hahahahaha) I've been getting more insights about the characters. Sadly I can't find any place to talk about it because none of my friends watch lakorks  :lmao: So please forgive me for this long post. Hope I could still find some fans somewhere who i can talk to about this. hahaha. I need SJ recovery therapy. 

I see that Channel 3's new series is a mafia series. It looks interesting too. But I hope they make one with gentlemen brothers again. I love how all the brothers were honorable and decent men (who are all good looking to boot!)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
God this thread is so old, I don't know if it would be all right to post here still. Haha. though I am quite new to the world of Lakorns, this series got me hooked in the first place. I am quite lucky I suppose that I got into it in 2014 when everything was done so I can go ahead and watched the subbed series in one go. I could imagine the stress and anticipation the fans had to go through, from waiting for the cast to be finalized, to waiting for it to be online, then seeing it subbed. I think my only anticipation now is to wait for someone to actually do scanlations for the books. 

This series was quite addicting. I understand that the actors in this Lakorn were mostly newbies. I for one got the Jiranee fever. But After seeing all the brothers' individual parts, I think:

1. Chai Yai is the brother I would personally want to marry ^_^
2. Pawonruj had the best love story between the two characters (I loooooove Pope's character, and the way he portrayed it.)
3. Puttipat is my favorite, though it had its flaws. I think the charm is the way Chai Pat is portrayed as the most dynamic among the brothers, in that Love really did change him. 
4. Chai Lek's story for me was lacking in romance, but like what most people said in the forums (as far as i read, at least), it had the most elements - like family, culture, etc. so it was so interesting. I just wished Bomb took more acting lessons. It couldn't have worked if Taew was not his partner. She really pulled him and pushed him to be better. The side characters were also good in this one. 
5. Chai Pee's part is the most solid and flowing story for me. It may not be my favorite, but it's the series that you can watch in one go because everything about it was interesting. the difference between Chai Pee and Chai Pat, IMO is that Chai Pat "Changed" with Kaew coming into the picture while Chai Pee just showed his "true self" with Kwan. 

Having watched the series over and over and over (I think I'm in my 4th run already hahahahaha) I've been getting more insights about the characters. Sadly I can't find any place to talk about it because none of my friends watch lakorks  :lmao: So please forgive me for this long post. Hope I could still find some fans somewhere who i can talk to about this. hahaha. I need SJ recovery therapy. 

I see that Channel 3's new series is a mafia series. It looks interesting too. But I hope they make one with gentlemen brothers again. I love how all the brothers were honorable and decent men (who are all good looking to boot!)
Hullo... as long as you love the Jutathep series you can come here to comment even though it's been ages since the 5 series have been aired. I for one only just discovered this series a few months ago.... my favourite is of course Chai Pee!! As like what you have said, it's most solid and the flow was just right. It's interesting and the character portrayal of both Chai Pee and Khwan were just so perfect. their love story is so very common lakorn love story but because of James and Mint, they portrayed their characters with depth which make it interesting and engaging to the viewers. YES!! I would also hope they will make a second part of the Jutathep series again.... 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
How did I not notice Toey in KCR lolol. He's such a cutie and lit up the screen every time, with his attitude and his loyalty to Soifah. I was way focused on Taew, because I just couldn't get into Bomb's acting. 

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... I'm not really looking forward to a "part 2" because the series was already good as it was, and all the stories were concluded nicely. Perhaps Channel 3 could make one about a different family? I don't know, is it a common Book trend in Thailand where there are brothers in a series? (I would suppose like Regency romance written by Deborah Simmons, Jude Deveraux, etc.) 

I just like how the men in this series did not have much issues (well, except for Chai Ruj, but his was ok). and they were all decent and nice guys. I mean, bad boys and alpha men are ok, but It's refreshing to see good nice guys for a change!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
How did I not notice Toey in KCR lolol. He's such a cutie and lit up the screen every time, with his attitude and his loyalty to Soifah. I was way focused on Taew, because I just couldn't get into Bomb's acting. 
I didn't know that guy's name was Toey until I watched Bang Rajun :) He is a good actor and I liked his acting in Kunchai Rachannon. When I was watching Kunchai Rachannon, I was also focusing on Taew and Toey. Bomb was quite ok but I feel the supporting casts were better than him. You know what, I was kinda disappointed that the girl ended up being Toey's sister. In the beginning I was hoping they would end up together....ah!!!! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
Hmmm... I'm not really looking forward to a "part 2" because the series was already good as it was, and all the stories were concluded nicely. Perhaps Channel 3 could make one about a different family? I don't know, is it a common Book trend in Thailand where there are brothers in a series? (I would suppose like Regency romance written by Deborah Simmons, Jude Deveraux, etc.) 

I just like how the men in this series did not have much issues (well, except for Chai Ruj, but his was ok). and they were all decent and nice guys. I mean, bad boys and alpha men are ok, but It's refreshing to see good nice guys for a change!
The reason I wanted a second part was because I loveeeeeee these 5 brothers. I don't mind another different family dramas if the casts were the same, hehee!!!

Reactions: Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh man, seeing James Ji and Bella, and Pope and Mew in the 45th Anniversary of Ch3 (football event) makes me want to fangirl all over again - not that I haven't been doing that for the past few months anyway!  :facepalm: Help me. I need someone to fangirl with  :cry1:

If you could change something in the series, what would it be? Or alternatively, was there a part of the story (any of the 5) that left you unsatisfied that somehow it needs further closure? 

To me, it would be how it seems that at the end of Khun Chai Puttipat, it seems that Kaew really doesn't love Chai Pat. I don't know if I just watched and over watched the series, but to me, in the ending, it seems Kaew doesn't love him... yet. It's not that she refuses to love him or cannot love him, it's just that she hasn't loved him "fully" yet - although in the next series, they seem like a happy loving couple already, so by then, presumably, Kaew loves him fully already. If you notice, all the other couples seem to love each other fully by the ending. With Kaew and Chai Pat, Kaew seemed reluctant till the very end.

sarNie Adult
James Ma and his really tight tops and that belt with gold buckle leave a lasting impression.  :blush: Oh and his legs. don't get me started on his magical legs. I mean, I haven't seen his action scenes in Ka Badin since i'm still waiting for subs, but by golly gee, he was so hot as Ronapee, even when his nose was bleeding (or shall I say, especially when his nose was bleeding.  :yes: ) 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
040156 said:
James Ma and his really tight tops and that belt with gold buckle leave a lasting impression.  :blush: Oh and his legs. don't get me started on his magical legs. I mean, I haven't seen his action scenes in Ka Badin since i'm still waiting for subs, but by golly gee, he was so hot as Ronapee, even when his nose was bleeding (or shall I say, especially when his nose was bleeding.  :yes: ) 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Watching this series in 2015, all I can say is "how the heck did I skip out on this series when it first aired!" To be honest, after finishing Bang Rajun, I fell head over heels for Toey and it got me stocking him and then it lead me here. I wanted to just watch his part in Khun Chai Rachanon, but because it's a series, I wanted to start with the begin until the end. Didn't know I would come to love it so much!!!! I've watch the entire series at least 10 times since after Bang Rajun. 
My rating or list of fave:
1st: Khun Chai Ronnapee -
2nd: Khun Chai Puttipat
3rd: Khun Chai Ronchanon - because of Bomb's acting skills were lacking, but its still got a very good story overall.
4th: Khun Chai Pawornruj
5th: Khun Chai Tarathon

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Bomb's acting sucked so bad, I just wanted to fast forward his parts and go straight to Toey's and Top's parts. He was okay as supporting, e.g. in Puttipat where he was a teasing and "naughty" brother, but during his part it was "meh." But i'm not giving up on him completely. Maybe he's that type of actor who would need one role which he can play. Like a niche character or something.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
glad more ppl is recognizing JMA...I LOVE MY JALIDA, they need a reunion...wish he was in the cupid series w/her instead of boy -.- i'm rewatching Chai Pee and Kwan again...SWOON