narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
are they really going to kiss for real? i'm just too stunned weird things is i dont know if i am happy for that or not. I dont know if i should scream and grin or just keep my mouth open with shock. so far im shocked with my mouth open.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm happy with his voice =)

i was shocked when i saw that pic too.
i hope it's not real..if it is i hope Mark got one in NM2 before james got his....LOL.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm happy with his voice =)

i was shocked when i saw that pic too. 
i hope it's not real..if it is i hope Mark got one in NM2 before james got his....LOL.
I'm willing to wager a million yens that it is not real. There's no way they kissed for a fitting. It also reminds me of TD fitting where we saw mteam piggy back ride. But it didn't exist in the lakorn.

Anyway. I do wish the crew the best. Mr. Nok seemed so stressed. He's producing and directing. Plus, he's probably too used to action. Haha.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I know the kiss in the fitting wasn't real but when they film I hope Mark gets the first kiss haha not to be selfish cuz I'm not her but just want some MTeam sweetness I act spoiled now. :facepalm:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I know the kiss in the fitting wasn't real but when they film I hope Mark gets the first kiss haha not to be selfish cuz I'm not her but just want some MTeam sweetness I act spoiled now. :facepalm:
It's okay hun. It's okay to be honest about what you want, especially when Mteam's never been fully catered to. Besides, I think such honest expressions are adorable... provided it doesn't reach excessiveness. ;D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chames is cute but da easier one to remember is Jalida lol...

Anyways James Ma and Chalida are very cUte together...bout da kissin pics i dont really mind... :D