phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
After re-watching Kunchai Ronnapee, I think I am more in love with it than when I was watching it the first time. It's gonna take me a while to say goodbye to Chai Pee and Khawn. James and Mint, I hope there will be another collaboration as amazing as Chai Pee and Khawn. Both your chemistry on-screen was just incredible.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I know probably no one visit this thread anymore coz the series has been over more than a year already but the video below are related to this series so I am gonna post it here. I think it was the training that the five of them have to go through before the filming of the series. The five of them were really funny! Look out for James at 2.37-3.00. Can't imagine the Kunchais would behave such way...hehehehe!! And then at 6.22. I don't mind having such a cutie to serve me water!! at 8.02, sooo cute!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY0dAEqtoRA
Credit: CityLoveUChannel

Reactions: Mae

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Seems like I am still reluctant to say goodbye to Chai Pee and Khawn if not why am I still searching for their videos?? Below are the BTS of Kunchai Ronnapee the scene where Khawn and Aut saw Chai Pee dancing with Rampai.

Mint and the guy who played Aut were so cute! Should check out James and Esther too! James was being so cheeky!!!
Really love this series!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCdnhupqjlA
Credit: kitten4760

Here is another one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t928ki5Whbw
Credit: M4rutA

They were all so hilarious....James is such a sweetie!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki9zMXlBhp4
Credit:bkornzx

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
James and Esther were so cute!! Ah...I don't mind them pairing up in the future!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSRvDGCl10
Credit: Sutawee SK

Oh goodness, they were so hot!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udczwMZ4rD4
Credit: Thai TV3 Full

Missing James and Mint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gioFBBmJ46E
Credit: kitten4760

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Thanks janajelly1 for the addtional info about James Ma. Do keep them coming :) Oh... I didn't know his parents are not in Thailand with him. I thought he went over to Hong Kong at the age of 8 and then the whole family moved back to Thailand when he was around 18. No wonder there isn't any pictures of his parents or sister. Considering his young age, he is quite independent and mature. Great!!!

Yeah... I believe that he comes from a rich family coz his hobby is playing golf and he has won numerous prizes when he was studying in Hong Kong. This is not something an average person can choose as a hobby at this young age. And of course, studying in an international school.

He also listens and follows his parents' decisions. He also have told that no matter what he do or where he goes, he would always ask for his parents' permissions. Mint also said that too, he would respect his parents' on every decisions they gives him. 

It seems like he's very familiar with this kind industry, except he wasn't used to be on camera. I think he's very closed and private when it comes to his personal identities, since he never gives his info's about his family and stuff. He also doesn't play twitter, instagram, and other social networks. It proves that he's quite a very private person, however he's a very careful person also.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

He also listens and follows his parents' decisions. He also have told that no matter what he do or where he goes, he would always ask for his parents' permissions. Mint also said that too, he would respect his parents' on every decisions they gives him. 

It seems like he's very familiar with this kind industry, except he wasn't used to be on camera. I think he's very closed and private when it comes to his personal identities, since he never gives his info's about his family and stuff. He also doesn't play twitter, instagram, and other social networks. It proves that he's quite a very private person, however he's a very careful person also.
Hello mmgjp314, THANK YOU for the additional info on James. Please....Please keep them coming!!

What a filial son :) Indeed he is a private person coz i have not heard or seen any of his family members. For other Thai stars, it's so common for them to bring their mom or dad to events or programs but not James. Although I am dying to know so much more about his family, I think it's good that he keeps his private life away from the spotlight. 

keep all those news coming!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
If you guys want to know about his family, you guys can watch his Ann's Dara Cartoon show.
He shows his mom, dad, and younger sister in this cartoon too, but as usual, he doesn't specifically tell their names. He also talked about his love life before he entered this industry too :)

Here's the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10tx57_%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AA-%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%95-%E0%B8%99-5-12-%E0%B8%A1-%E0%B8%A2-56_shortfilms

Sweet_JJ said:

His parent's are so lucky they have a great son, no wonder they were ok when he returned to Thailand without them lol. I agree I think he's used to this kind of industry but he was uncomfortable with the spotlight. I wonder if his sister is like him! As much as I wanna know about his family I respect him for being private, like I said before he's like another Andrew Gregson, so private and calm, yet talented and can work with anyone. :) I can tell he's very careful about his decisions because he hasn't gotten himself to any serious scandal. If he keeps his good qualities he'll be fine in the industry. :) Sucks though wish he had an Instagram, but he doesn't seem like the type to show the world what he's doing or flaunt off his stuff lol. 

Yeah, he doesn't like to open up his personal life. As much as I do want him to create an IG, I also think it's good for him to not have one because social networks, instagram, and twitter are medias also. Negative news comes from these media, and as we all know he already had gone through a lot of negative gossips and rumors ever since before SJ series aired. I felt so sorry and so bad for him at that time. So I think it's good that he doesn't have one. Since he's very self-conscious, I think he can last long in this industry :) Because he actually seems to be the most used to this kind of entertainment industry, compared to all five of the Khun Chai's that he worked with. Even someone who have been in this industry longer than him like P'Great and P'Pope, they still seems to not know some things but James Ma knows.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Thanks for the vid! He looks like a mix of his parents! Lol. Do you know anything special about his love life before he entered the industry? Ever since he entered I haven't heard he's been in a relationship with anyone! 

Lol it's true it's smart he doesn't have any social media, otherwise they'll make negative news on him everyday, even without social media he had negative news and gossip, poor guy. I have seen that ever since he entered, he already knew many things about the ET industry, even with interviews he gave pretty good answers. He seems a lot more professional than most guys I've seen in the industry for many years, he knows how the ET works, probably why he's still fine till this day lol. 

Yeah, he does looks like a mix of his parents and his sister is cute too lol About his love life, he said he liked a girl before in high school which was in that cartoon. After that, he's been single ever since and also up to now, he's still single.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Aww he must've liked her a lot. Hope he meets someone who will make him happy. :)

I also hope he'll find someone who can make him happy and always be there for him too, however he seems to really believe in love at first sight because he has always said if he's going to fall in love or meet someone, he would choose someone whom he falls for at first sight. And he likes a girl who's good with most things, since he's half Hong Kong, which are Cantonese people, they are also similar to Chinese people. Chinese people likes hardworking, faithful, and intellect people, James's type of woman has to have these followings. He'll find someone in the future :)

BTW, as I watched that cartoon, it really shows that he really do comes from a wealthy family. His little family background in that video, the way they dressed, and how he went to expensive costs schools, also because of his private, humble, polite, and self-conscious personality. So it's no wonder that he's professional with ET industry than most of the actors that had been in this industry since years ago. Another star that I thought of that might also come from a wealthy family is Yaya because her family background is good and based on her personality, she's not snobby like most actors of the younger generations, she's also humble, she never disrespects her co-stars, a lot of people in the industry loves her because of her personality. These two are also not show-off's but they do have good fashion tastes. So I think these two comes from royal families. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
It's going to be 4AM and I'm up finishing ep.4...You can see Phee's changes from being a player to a one hearted man. He's changing into a person who is falling in love especially with someone he can't get. This makes Phee even more determine to win Khwans heart. Sergeant Lamai is on point with his words of wisdom lol Phee is in love !!!!! And he's going insane, short tempered angry with no reasons. For me, Episode 4 captures the actual beginning of K'Phee and K'Khwan's love story. She's starting to like him more and shes even letting her guards down. Phee said he'll help Pranod with Salakjit but he's having problems himself trying to pursue Khwan so idk why he's even offering to help n'Pranod 555 lor lin lor lin hahaah Pranod reminds me of another version of my cutie Alex Rendell :)

Khwan played the part where she spanked Pranod very well lol I bet her little nongs were giggling at that scene because they all have experienced that as well 555 ahaha Jk she was like a mother disciplining her son for ditching class. Oh yhea btw. James Mint and Pranod looked like a little family at the market ! :) I squealed at the part where Phee stole Khwans meatball out of her bowl and she took it back. They were def flirting haahah :DD Phee's receiving brownie points already :p

I wanna lol at Rampa. She's at the Palace acting like a devoted soon to be Jutathep daughter in law lol how pathetic ! It's sweet how Phee doesn't like eating anything too sweet yet he slurped Piangkwan's dessert that she made the first time :) Rampa can go ahead and learn Phee's favorite desserts haaha he can eat whatever Piangkwan makes for him......We all know that Phee is annoyed of Rampa but he's grateful that she does what she does for him....boy wait until you know how evil she is lol

The tiger's cave scene where Khwan and Phee were dancing is so romantic. In that scene, he wanted to confess his love but got rejected instead aweeeee. He slowly becomes weak when Khwan stabs him with her words !!! Phee is def a hottie when he's piss tho !!! Eeeeeks ! His jealousy spoke for him when Piangkwan went to go see Sia Peng :0 he's like I can give you far more then what sia Peng can give you !!! Wowwsaaah ! That should've made Piangkwan question what he has to offer ? That Sia Peng doesn't have ?

*blinking cursor I'm blanking out lol

Oh yhea I love the ending scene for ep.4. Khwans day is already ruined by the previous night because of that nasty Sia Peng. Chai Pee brought a smile to her face and brighten up her day by so many notches !!! Piangkwan is falling in love yal ;p lol

Nuff with my wall of texts :S

Okays 99 nows !!

Lol Chai Pee actually knows good enough about Rampa. No matter how good she acts, she can never win Chai Pee's heart. Chai Pee has studied her since in Khun Chai Taratorn's part and since that part because of her being so talkative and how she brings up the topic of how lucky she lives as a noble person made Chai Pee dislike her. He already learned so much about her true personality but the reason why he's being respectful to her is because of her fake acting like a good person in front his grandmothers and other people, and also because of the 'gentleman' title is ค้ำคอเขาอยู่. I hope you understand that haha That's why he has always been confident of his feelings towards Rampa as a younger sister, but not more than that.

As for Rampa, I never think that she loves Chai Pee for who he is but only for his title because she has been told and taught since she was young that she only can marry with the Juthathep's family. There are so many noble guys out there that wants her, but her dad only want this family's title. And if you watch Khun Chai Taratorn, Rampa did say that Chai Pee first caught her eyes so that means she only want Chai Pee to be hers. She had never loved Chai Pee for who he is, she only want to be his wife so she can do whatever she wants and to bring her family's title back cause her family is currently having trouble in the case of her father got kicked out of the company cause of losing tracks of his business. Their family has never done anything by themselves, only tricked other people for money and expenses, especially from the Juthathep's family. They always borrowed things from them and never even paid them back.

I really respect Chai Pee's love for Piengkwan. He never give up of trying to win Piengkwan's heart, although he already won her heart since the time he went to find her through that rainy night and supports her. However, she rejected him because she was afraid that their love might end up like her mom, aunt, and grandma's bad experiences with their loves. Chai Pee is actually different from the guys that her family met, he was a playboy before but once he met Piengkwan, he proves that he can stop with one woman in his life. He's so determined in fighting to capture her heart, even if it means taking risk of death for her, he can. I think it's understandable that he hides his true identity because all his life, he only meet girls who want him because of his looks, his authority, his title, and because he lives in a huge, nice palace. So as his love at first sight with Piengkwan, it's understandable that he wants to test her to see if she would love him for who he is or loves him for his title. However, once he knows that Piengkwan really love him as Nai Pee, instead of him as Chai Pee, his title, he's really trying his best of how to tell her the truth but the chance never let him and also because he's afraid that he might lose her. He lost his self-confidence since this first time by meeting her. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Just think Of PCKK when it comes to this drama.

"Being a commoner or noble is just an acception, a persons true nature could be good or evil. As for manner and behavior it's just a thin shell that can wear off and thicken everything."

Prang was a noble.
Ying Taew was a noble to (I think)
Kaew was a commoner 
Soifah was a commoner, but then she found her true identity which was a princess (Not noble)
Pliengkwan is a commoner, but she is known as a celebrity. So I don't thinks she an commoner.

Prang is a noble (royal princess).
Ying Taew is a noble (Women Serene Highness)
Kaew was a commoner (her dad's a janitor, but she changed her status to become Ms. Sri Siam)
Soifah grew up as a commoner but later found out about her true identity as a princess (Royal)
Piengkwan grows up as a commoner (poor person), but her dad is rich and has a high society and her grandfather is Phraya (which is a noble man), so that means her true identity is not a commoner but a noble who lives as a commoner.

Out of all five Juthathep's in-law's, Krongkaew is the only one who is a commoner, a low-status girl. The other four in-law's are in high & middle status.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
If you guys want to know about his family, you guys can watch his Ann's Dara Cartoon show.
He shows his mom, dad, and younger sister in this cartoon too, but as usual, he doesn't specifically tell their names. He also talked about his love life before he entered this industry too :)

Here's the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10tx57_%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AA-%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%95-%E0%B8%99-5-12-%E0%B8%A1-%E0%B8%A2-56_shortfilms

Yeah, he doesn't like to open up her personal life. As much as I do want him to create an IG, I also think it's good for him to not have one because social networks, instagram, and twitter are medias also. Negative news comes from these media, and as we all know he already had gone through a lot of negative gossips and rumors ever since before SJ series aired. I felt so sorry and so bad for him at that time. So I think it's good that he doesn't have one. Since he's very self-conscious, I think he can last long in this industry :) Because he actually seems to be the most used to this kind of entertainment industry, compared to all five of the Khun Chai's that he worked with. Even someone who have been in this industry longer than him like P'Great and P'Pope, they still seems to not know some things but James Ma knows.
Thank you for the link. Do you by anyway understand Thai? Would really love to know what the cartoon is all about!! And thank you too for telling us about his previous romance. It's so cute that he believes in love at first sight :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Thank you for the link. Do you by anyway understand Thai? Would really love to know what the cartoon is all about!! And thank you too for telling us about his previous romance. It's so cute that he believes in love at first sight :)

Yes, I understand however, there are some words that I don't know and never heard of though, and I'm also not quite good with translations. I'm Lao/Thai (E-san) and half-Chinese, but was born and grew up in America. I'm currently in America. The main language I speak at home is Lao, but I also initially speaks Thai, I would speak English less at home because my mom doesn't understand good English. She understands some but not all. I don't speak Chinese at all haha I can't speak, write, and read Chinese. I don't even understand Chinese language haha I only know "mom", "dad", "older brother/sister", and "thank you". hahah

And you're welcome lol :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

He's such a romantic guy! Whoever he loves will be one lucky woman! So cute he believes in love at first sight. :)

I guessed he comes from a wealthy family by the way he dresses for his casual life, went to an international school and he likes golfing. I was like does a normal guy do all that? Lol. His parents seem humble and taught him really well. I can tell that how he's been raised is why he's got a private and calm personality. No wonder he's more professional with the ET industry. But despite his lucky background, he doesn't seem snobby, and he knows what he wants to do in his life. Yaya seems to come from a wealthy family too since she went to an international school. I guess that's why her and James get along well since they come from similar backgrounds. Both of them have good backgrounds and perfect personalities. :)

Yeah, I guess that's why they get along well. Yaya did say that whenever they meet, James would greet her and asked her, "Would you like some tea? (in English)" haha They would speak English together, once they meet. Even when they had a Give Me Five Concert together, everyone else would give him courage in Thai, but Yaya was the only one who told him in English. Yeah, both of their personalities are similar, they're both humble and not snobby, they also both have self-confidence and down to earth. However, Yaya opens up about her family background, but James doesn't, that's the only difference from them.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

Yes, I understand however, there are some words that I don't know and never heard of though, and I'm also not quite good with translations. I'm Lao/Thai (E-san) and half-Chinese, but was born and grew up in America. I'm currently in America. The main language I speak at home is Lao, but I also initially speaks Thai, I would speak English less at home because my mom doesn't understand good English. She understands some but not all. I don't speak Chinese at all haha I can't speak, write, and read Chinese. I don't even understand Chinese language haha I only know "mom", "dad", "older brother/sister", and "thank you". hahah

And you're welcome lol :)
It's ok. The translation you did so far has already mean so much to me. At least I get to know a little bit more about James. You are half-Chinese? I am Chinese (my grandparents from both my parents' side came from China) but I can't read Chinese although I can only speak Cantonese since I speak the language at home. 

mmgjp314 said:

Yeah, I guess that's why they get along well. Yaya did say that whenever they meet, James would greet her and asked her, "Would you like some tea? (in English)" haha They would speak English together, once they meet. Even when they had a Give Me Five Concert together, everyone else would give him courage in Thai, but Yaya was the only one who told him in English. Yeah, both of their personalities are similar, they're both humble and not snobby, they also both have self-confidence and down to earth. However, Yaya opens up about her family background, but James doesn't, that's the only difference from them.
It's so heart-warming to know of James and Yaya's friendship and that both are more comfortable conversing in English, hahaha!! Hope that one day they both could be in the same lakorn together ;)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
It's ok. The translation you did so far has already mean so much to me. At least I get to know a little bit more about James. You are half-Chinese? I am Chinese (my grandparents from both my parents' side came from China) but I can't read Chinese although I can only speak Cantonese since I speak the language at home. 

It's so heart-warming to know of James and Yaya's friendship and that both are more comfortable conversing in English, hahaha!! Hope that one day they both could be in the same lakorn together ;)

I'm not so sure about my Chinese blood but I do look Chinese though. I asked my mom couple of times, and she said maybe we are because my grandma told her about my grandpa. Also, my family/parents loved watching Chinese dramas all the time when I was young and before I was born, but now my mom is only watching Thai dramas. However, sometimes we do watch some Chinese dramas though, but in Thai dubbed hahah

Yeah, hopefully, someday they'll play in a lakorn together :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

I'm not so sure about my Chinese blood but I do look Chinese though. I asked my mom couple of times, and she said maybe we are because my grandma told her about my grandpa. Also, my family/parents loved watching Chinese dramas all the time when I was young and before I was born, but now my mom is only watching Thai dramas. However, sometimes we do watch some Chinese dramas though, but in Thai dubbed hahah

Yeah, hopefully, someday they'll play in a lakorn together :)
I grew up watching Chinese dramas because it's popular in my country and there are many Chinese in my country. Our country don't really shown Thai Lakorn...maybe once in a while and the lakorn is not shown during prime time which means, it's shown around 3-5pm where most of us are in school or at work. I only started going crazy over Thai Lakorn last year June!! Let's continue to be crazy over Thai Lakorn and enjoy the journey of watching Thai Lakorn together, especially James' lakorn, hehe!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
I grew up watching Chinese dramas because it's popular in my country and there are many Chinese in my country. Our country don't really shown Thai Lakorn...maybe once in a while and the lakorn is not shown during prime time which means, it's shown around 3-5pm where most of us are in school or at work. I only started going crazy over Thai Lakorn last year June!! Let's continue to be crazy over Thai Lakorn and enjoy the journey of watching Thai Lakorn together, especially James' lakorn, hehe!!

I grew up with Thai dramas because I started watching movies around my elementary years, but I seriously started watching Thai dramas since my middle school years. That was when I started listening to Thai music and learned how to read and write in Thai through the songs, around those time, I understand a little bit of Thai. However, Thai and Laotian are similar so it was easy for me, so yeah.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

I grew up with Thai dramas because I started watching movies around my elementary years, but I seriously started watching Thai dramas since my middle school years. That was when I started listening to Thai music and learned how to read and write in Thai through the songs, around those time, I understand a little bit of Thai. However, Thai and Laotian are similar so it was easy for me, so yeah.
Oh...I learnt something from your post. I didn't know Laotian and Thai are similar. Now I know :) I started listening to Thai songs because of Channel V where Utt was the VJ when he hosted 'Bangkok Jam'. That got me interested in Thai songs :)