P

PrincessKarina

Yup.
I'm watching a bit of KC Pat to see if I have the heart to continue. I like KC Pat, but why James?! I can't take him seriously. Don't like his expressions mor his voice. . . grr.
Lol at least I was able to tolerate JJ as a newbie in here. I just couldn’t stand Bella. Her lips bothered me. Her bland expressions was worth me dropping their serie. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol at least I was able to tolerate JJ as a newbie in here. I just couldn’t stand Bella. Her lips bothered me. Her bland expressions was worth me dropping their serie. :p
Bella looks goood. Haha. She's pretty without makeup. I'll watch this for her anyday. Haha.

I forgot the Got is also in here. I guess I'll just watch it for them two.

And I just saw KC Ruj with Rasa!

sarNie Adult
@phatman Chai Ruj goes back to Switzerland with Rasa by episode 2. He and Bella don't have a scene together in Khun Chai Puttipat.

The cheek kiss is in Khun Chai Ronapee, just not sure which episode it is. Chai Pee is asking his P'Chai Ruj with love advise then Rasa comes along, grabs the phone to tell chai pee what he wants to hear, then kisses Chai Ruj on the cheek. when he asks to kiss her back she orders him to make dinner first #Princess

I'm saddened that you can't stand James. It's a matter of preference i guess. i loved James in Puttipat. He gets better episode 4 onwards

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! I think so. For example my favorite part and couple were Bomb and Taew! These two have a few major cute scenes in Khunchai Ronnipee’s serie! I’m glad I watched JMA and Mint’s part so I caughy my couple’s loving scenes! It was heart warming!
Did bomb and Taew made an appearance in JMA and Mint part ??

P

PrincessKarina

Did bomb and Taew made an appearance in JMA and Mint part ??
Lol a ton of appearances in there. That’s why I tolerated Mint C! JMA was OK for a newbie. But I watched Khunchai Ronnipee for the sake of my girl Taew! :love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman Chai Ruj goes back to Switzerland with Rasa by episode 2. He and Bella don't have a scene together in Khun Chai Puttipat.

The cheek kiss is in Khun Chai Ronapee, just not sure which episode it is. Chai Pee is asking his P'Chai Ruj with love advise then Rasa comes along, grabs the phone to tell chai pee what he wants to hear, then kisses Chai Ruj on the cheek. when he asks to kiss her back she orders him to make dinner first #Princess

I'm saddened that you can't stand James. It's a matter of preference i guess. i loved James in Puttipat. He gets better episode 4 onwards
Oh good. Whew. That way I won't feel the heartache. Haha.

Awe that's a long way to go. Haha. If I don't make it to Ronapee's I'll just rewatch that cut. Hehe. Thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw a clip of KC Ruj and Rasa in Ronapee, I was wondering why the visuals were film quality it's because it's Nok's production. Haha.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling

Me too! I have been following JJ ever since. Love all his work except the one with Yaya, for I like the old version with Ken a lot better.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, jj & yaya lakorn was a miss for me even I watched whole lakorn because i liked the story.i loved the old version better they had better chemistry & so much better.
I watched jj & bella part 3 times.
Come over to GS thread... you will find quite a few JJ fans. He is just awesome. He looks really nice there, but he sounds even better. Somehow I like his voice and way he speaks, sound more mature than his 25 year old age.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Guys,is there any news yet on Duang Jai Tewa Prom series?There's a thread made for it in asianfuse and I just found out about it but there hasn't been any recent news about it being turned into lakorn...

P

PrincessKarina

I just finished rewatching Khunchai Rachanon again. Oh my! They were so cute and young only 5 years ago! Taew was just such a fierce beauty! Love her to pieces. I kept giggling at how many times her character hit and punched Bomb’s character. He was so huge next to her too. Lol ;)

P

PrincessKarina

I wish they would make a part two to this serie! Where all the brothers are married with kids now! Did they ever make the other part to this? With the brothers’ children all grown now?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish they would make a part two to this serie! Where all the brothers are married with kids now! Did they ever make the other part to this? With the brothers’ children all grown now?
Let's talk! Hehe. I recently rewatched KCL again too. They do have a part 2 to this series but idk if it's in the making or not. I sure hope it is though! Though I'm going to be selfish and say I want the original cast and everything for the roles of parents. I'll be okay with the children being new but I want the same cast. I know it's impossible for but a girl can dream. I mean some individual stories lacked some plot but the concept as a whole was great! I really felt like I was part of the family and everything.