-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ pink_juliet_kashie:  Aww.. that's cute. hehehe.. Bet they were all surprised and shocked to see you guys there. 

Anyway, I don't think it is necessary for you to watch Great's story or the beginning of it if you want to know why
Grandma Oon  don't like Pope and such, and also who mom is who because I think Great's story didn't really focus
much on it. Well, to me I don't think it focus much on it. There were a scene in Great's story or a flashback that show who mom is who and how their parents all die but I think it wasn't really anything.

Just know that Great and James Ma shared the same mother,while Bomb and James J shared the same mother. The reason why Grandma Oon don't like Pope is because his mother is a servant and she wasn't an upper class woman.

-------------------
I haven't watch today episode yet. Starting it now. :)

Love Khun Chai Ruj. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I believe tomorrow, the 15th, Pope/Mew's episode or appearance in Tonight Show will be on air. It will air at 11:30 PM Thailand Time. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm enjoying part 2 a lot.  I think Pope and Mew make a very good looking couple and I like their characters in here.  Mew looks very pretty with her hair up and at some angle she does look like Aff.

Can't wait for this week's episodes.  

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
-AyLove- said:
@ pink_juliet_kashie:  Aww.. that's cute. hehehe.. Bet they were all surprised and shocked to see you guys there. 

Anyway, I don't think it is necessary for you to watch Great's story or the beginning of it if you want to know why
Grandma Oon  don't like Pope and such, and also who mom is who because I think Great's story didn't really focus
much on it. Well, to me I don't think it focus much on it. There were a scene in Great's story or a flashback that show who mom is who and how their parents all die but I think it wasn't really anything.

Just know that Great and James Ma shared the same mother,while Bomb and James J shared the same mother. The reason why Grandma Oon don't like Pope is because his mother is a servant and she wasn't an upper class woman.

-------------------
I haven't watch today episode yet. Starting it now. :)

Love Khun Chai Ruj. 

I bet they were. We had a huge sign and lots of presents. :) but I could tell Yaya & Nadech were both very tired, but they remained sweet/fun.

--------------------

Thanks for clearly that for me. Now are they cousins or brothers? 

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i can't wait until friday and the weekend! i really enjoy pope and mew's story...it's good that the other characters are coming into play because then pope and mew will soon realized how much the other means to them. i can understand why mew acts the way she does to pope and especially after meeting his ex-girlfriend and why she would hide her true identity however she is slowly showing her true self. i can't wait until pope finds out, i want to see his expression. she's jealous because she loves him.

:wub:the last few episodes have sweet scenes for pope and mew like the scene where he comes to help her inside the abandoned mansion (history repeating) then the scene where she leans on his shoulder, mew wiping pope after he and his friend fixed the tire to the horse riding scene. totally love them together as a pair   :cloud9:

in my opinion this second story is better than the first and can't wait to see how pope and mew will end but at the same time i don't want their story to end. also can't wait to see the other three brothers' series hopefully they'll be as good as this second one.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I bet they were. We had a huge sign and lots of presents. :) but I could tell Yaya & Nadech were both very tired, but they remained sweet/fun.

--------------------

Thanks for clearly that for me. Now are they cousins or brothers? 

You guys did. Wow! That's nice. 

All of them are brothers. Half brothers you can said except for the two pairs of brother that I mentioned. 

After watching episode 6.  I noticed that on the 1:40-3:47 marks in the clip below. Grandma Oon received a letter from Khun Luang Thep,which I believe is the brothers' dad, in the letter he told her that he have married Khun Chai Ruj's mom. Then he said he'll come back and married Grandma Oon like he have told her. She became angry because she doesn't want to be the "lower" wife, I believe. So, I guess this is the reason why she doesn't like Khun Chai Ruj and his mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Us3ozBcvo

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
-AyLove- said:
You guys did. Wow! That's nice. 

All of them are brothers. Half brothers you can said except for the two pairs of brother that I mentioned. 

After watching episode 6.  I noticed that on the 1:40-3:47 marks in the clip below. Grandma Oon received a letter from Khun Luang Thep,which I believe is the brothers' dad, in the letter he told her that he have married Khun Chai Ruj's mom. Then he said he'll come back and married Grandma Oon like he have told her. She became angry because she doesn't want to be the "lower" wife, I believe. So, I guess this is the reason why she doesn't like Khun Chai Ruj and his mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Us3ozBcvo
That Khun Luang Thep you mentioned is absolutely not brother's dad, cause brother's dad is called Than Chai Vichakorn.
There must be someone else once engaged with grandma Oon but end up getting married with a maid like Ruj's mother.
So grandma Oon hates Ruj and Ruj's mother that much

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Oh okay. Thanks. I wasn't sure who was that Khun Luang guy that was wrote the letter to her
that is why I thought it was their dad. 

--------------

Anyway, I just finish watching the tonight show. Pope/Mew were both so cute. They both like the same scene. :D
So funny how Pope said in one of the scene he have long lines while Mew only line was "Khun Chai..". Also, the
other thing she have to do was just to look at him. Hahah.. Poor Khun Chai Ruj.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i wish i knew what they were saying during the tonight show ;) they are so cute and wonderful with each other...hope to see them in more lakorn together...

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
DaisyDukes* said:
I think they need to give a shout out to the girls and invite the 5 girls to some shows too.  The guys are all over the place but the girls don't have much shows out.  I want to see the girls out more!!!!
Agree with you Daisy. The girls need a shout out. I understand that the series is based on the boys, but it will be very nice to see the girls too. I want to see more of the girls!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Haven't been here for a while, but loving Khun Chai Pawornruj so far. I feel so bad for him, there are so many things going on and it's really hard for him. I feel so bad for Kate and Kathin as well. Kate is too weak in this series, and Kathin, you just feel so bad for her, she is forced to stay somewhere that she doesn't want to be and being forced to marry to Khun Chai Ruj. I'm glad that Kate is helping Kathin, just hope that Kathin doesn't turn rai. Strongly dislike Marathree and Rampa, they are selfish spoiled bratz. The dad is a money loving son of a gun, always asking for money. I'm starting to have a feeling that he may be behind the parent's death and the fire on the night that he saved the dad.

I feel that Than Ying Rasa is being harsh on Khun Chai Ruj, but at the same time, I understand, cuz I would be upset too if someone does not remember me. Her fiancee is a jerk. I am so upset that they dubbed Than Chai Tat and Chai Ruj's English, I don't mind if the accent is thick, because I like original voices. Rasa's friends are so sweet and loving, when Rasa found out about Than Chai's love affair, they consoled and cried with her, that was an "awwww" moment for me. Love it when Rasa and Chai Ruj are together, I see fireworks, I can't wait until they start to spending more time together and fall in love. I liked how they are not only showing Rasa and Chai Ruj's romance, but also the twins love also. Btw, does anyone know if the actresses that plays the twins are really twins, or are they sisters?

I agree that Mew looks a lot like Aff, I actually think that she sounds a lot like too. Mew and Taew could pass as sisters.

The series is so good, I'm liking Chai Ruj's story much more than Chai Yai's. Sort of off topic, but I have a feeling that when it comes to Khun Chai Ronnapee's story, the couple that would most understand Chai Pee and Piengkwan's relationship is Chai Pat and his wife, (sorry don't know her character's name), because both girls were from lower class families. As someone previously posted, seems like Chai Pee and Chai Pat's stories are similar. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my thoughts :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sophia456 said:
Who is of the higher status nek on the series within the story...mew character or Bella character?
Mew has a higher status for she is from noble descent and Bella is an commoner who becomes a pageant winner.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
When it comes down to chai pee and piengkwan, they are going to probably have it worst, trying to be together since it's the last part. Theres probably going to be a twist in there story. Which is going to be sad because we will have to see all the obstacles that happens to piengkwan:( but I CANNOTT wait for theirs :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
bellherr said:
When it comes down to chai pee and piengkwan, they are going to probably have it worst, trying to be together since it's the last part. Theres probably going to be a twist in there story. Which is going to be sad because we will have to see all the obstacles that happens to piengkwan:( but I CANNOTT wait for theirs :)
I agree with you 100%, Bell. I have a feeling that they will have it the hardest, especially since Ronnapee is the youngest. From the pictures, looks like Rampa is going to be very rai, more than Marathree. The teaser already shows the emotions of obstacles that Piengkwan and Ronnapee will face. Can't wait for the rest of the series, especially, Ronnapee. :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i couldn't agree more that ronnapee will have the toughest story because he is the youngest and since all the olders didn't marry the one the elders' pick, he is expected to carry through with the wishes of the elder. being the youngest he will have the most pressure from the elders, especially from grandma oon

i do want to see grandma oon's face when she finds out ruj and rasa are seeing each other again since she knew how close they were when they were little. serves her right for treating ruj mean because he will be the one besides the one pairing with taew with the high status wife. omg, can't wait until friday and the weekends, the wait is torturing me...hurry time, i really want to see what's going to happen next...