[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm excited to see today's episode as well! Can't wait to get home!

Is anyone interested in sacrificing their valuable time to translate TPK cast's tonight show appearance?? XD
I would love to know what they were talking about.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
I'm excited to see today's episode as well! Can't wait to get home!

Is anyone interested in sacrificing their valuable time to translate TPK cast's tonight show appearance?? XD
I would love to know what they were talking about.
There's really not much that was shared, since there were 5 of them. Pretty much everyone praised Poh as their acting coach who spent his free time helping them understand and portray their characters successfully.

The cast was asked what was their favorite scene, Poh said he couldn't choose because he loved all of them. Preem said her favorite scene is towards the end when she and Poh were conversing for quite a while. She said she felt like everything had fallen into place by then, their emotions and all. Vicky said her scenes with Poh were fun. Jacky said she really liked the scene when Pim gets captured by the police. She said the entire scene was so grand, she forgot her cues. Toon really liked the scene when Jacky slapped him.

Preem likes the slap and kiss scenes. The scene of when Poh jumped on Preem in the pink top on the sand caused Preem to eat sand. Haha.

Ah'Thoi was praising Poh of portraying Tripope with so much passion and rage. He hasn't seen Poh like this in a long time. (I agree.)

Poh and Preem went all out, skinship, pushing, hitting, grabbing, you name it. Poh told Preem to forget her young age, so she can reach new heights in her acting. Preem said she's very pleased and thankful to have acted next to Poh. She has learned a lot.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think maybe Poh felt that he has a lot to lose from this lakorn. First off he is way older then Preem so he knew people will criticize that and second there are a lot of rising pra'eks in the channel that matches well with these young nang'eks. He knew he neded to bring his a-game, what made him famous. I was a little, well a lot turned off and didn't even want to watch this but i fogot who encouraged me to. Can't say I regret it. They oddly match pretty well. I'm also glad that Preem got some great pointers from him. She improved so much.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Just watched the episode and let's just say I died so many times. Poor Pat, stealing things from Pope and when he caught her I was all scared and freaking out. And when they argued in front of Kat, I was waiting for some slap kiss. 

Yes, Preem improved, from MYTR to Samee to this. I love this pairing and I admit to doubting them because of their age. But now, I'm addicted to this lakorn and I don't want it to end. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh my...their argument before Nong Kat came down the stairs was so intense. I think I might have broke a sweat there. Preem has definitely improved. So, I truly felt bad for both of them today, mostly Pat. When she sat there with tears just flowing down her cheeks after watching the clips...Pope even felt bad.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one that actually feels sorry for Pat? Yes, it was dumb of her to steal for her sister but thats the nature of her character...she is a loyal person. Just like what Pope's right hand man said about Pat, she will put herself in danger just to get the job done. My heart really ached for Pat in today's episode and I almost wished that Pope was eavesdropping on the conversation at the end when Pat reveals to Pim that she knows the truth because maybe we'll have some sweet scenes between the two but then again, there won't be that feeling of betrayal anymore and the drama will end. lol.
Preem and Poh are doing such a great job in their roles...actually the entire cast! There have been so many changes iin this version, some I like and some I dislike but this version holds its own and I'm loving every minute of it!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i laughed out loud on the today show when the host was making fun of poh's dark skin. lol. i love that poh can take that joke.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Ep10 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNRr1W3EZ60&list=PLiOUw-98DkAP3IJ41GUJOm9w0gB-zTYK2

Ep11 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1YTaPqhReA&list=PLiOUw-98DkANasRHchFknaziYWdHIppYo

Ep12 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB1RNguBJdE&list=PLiOUw-98DkAOBQ6NPOpaFgZNKDsYY1ziI

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
The new episode made me giddy and squeal. To be honest I was against the pair cos of the age difference, but man I'm so hooked. I actually look forward to this every week. Can't believe they're gonna break our hearts tomorrow when everything's getting good between the pranangs.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww those cupcakes look yummy  :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:

cr vickyFC

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea not excited for tomorrow :/
Just when their relationship is growing, it has to go back to square one again. I wish we had one more episode with them being sweet to each other  :cry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sometimes I can't focus because certain scenes Vicky's outfit is so freaking hideous that I have to go back and rewatch the scene. Like you know sometimes how you have a scab and then you can't help but pick at it. Seriously she's supposed to be this sexy, young, etc but some scenes she has some hideous ass outfits on. 

As for Pat as much as I hate that she is so stupid can't help but feel for her, she is the younger sister who is indebted to her older sister, so regardless of what she does she will be a bad person in someone's eyes. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, all of their outfits are ugly.

I get it that the ruffles and layers are in in Thailand but eh. And what is up with Preem always baring her shoulders?

I'm downloading this right now....