[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Pat is such a stubborn and dump girl. She still thinks that she's done nothing wrong toward Pope. She makes me scream hard and want to pull her off from the screen..

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Today show and 3zaap are so funny, I want to know what are they taliking about, and what are going on there, arg, Is it eng sub for 2 shows??

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I think what Pat doing are not right but if I was her, I'll do like her. The connection btw family membership have the powerful that you cant imagine, even thought I know that my sister do sth wrong I will cover it, and forgive her. In Pat situation, her sis is the one who save her life, bring her back to life, if dont have Pim, Pat is not exist. So I can understand why Pat do that, I dont think Pat stupid, I think she knows (yeah, she knows) but she ignore it, or dont want to face with it. Is it wrong to protect her family? -> I dont hate her or angry with her much.

About Pat and Pope, their love is too much that make them cant see anything else, anyone else,yeah, love is blind. I saw some cps have the strange way the express their love, they torture and hurt the others, I think this is Pat and Pope's love. OMG! Its hard to trust when they are jealous of someone so much like that. They torture each other and they torture me too, my heart is still arching from last night ep. Their acting are so perfect, My heart had been crumbed at R scene, falling stair scene and broken into piece in seperate scene. :cry: :cry: :cry: The little girl is so talented, I cry with her all the time,  :cry: 

Oh I love this lakorn much much, cant believe that, this week is the end, I want to know what is going on next but on the contrary I dont want to say goodbye so soon with my beloved characters. What should I do? :facepalm:

Kapla

sarNie Egg
I don't think Pat is just stubborn and stupid. I think people need to watch this remembering that Pope did something wrong to her too (the island? Hello? Anyone remember that???). Yes he saved her multiple times, but it doesn't make what he did right. I'm not saying Pat is all correct, but right now, i think their relationship is beyond Pat stole money and pope is upset. The main problem rightnow is that Pat loves Pope and she feels that he doesn't trust her. I think that is why she feels so hurt. If she's only looking at it from a point that she feels bad and indebted to pope because she owes him money, that's almost only thinking from a perspective of a friend, or a stranger almost. She is thinking frombthe perspective of a person who is also looking for love back, and that is why she is so hurt.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Transferring somebody money to help her sister is not the right way. Other than that, she's still covering her sister even she knew that her plan to kill Pope. She blames Pope that he didn't trust her, so does she ever trust him? He opens his mind but she's always hide some secrets. I'm sorry, I'm on Pope side.

All in all I found this drama is good enough to enjoy. Like Poh and Preem in these roles as much as I like Andrew and Janie from the old version. Good job!

Kapla

sarNie Egg
I disagree, if Pope really opened his heart, he would not still be doubting her that much. He may not have secrets, but he is certainly not opening his heart fully. He at this point loves her, no doubt, but he is not fully accepting her as a full. He has no self-confidence from the lack of love he received from his father as a child, so everything Pat does makes him Jealous. I think its more that Pope cannot control his feelings, where as Pat only really showed it when she thought he was dead. Like someone said previously, Pat thinks she owes her life to her sister, and knowing pope does bot trust her, i can see why she is trying to hide stuff from him. I'm by no means saying that Pat is right, and not on anyone's side, i want them to get together!! I'm just saying that i understand why Pat is like this.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Pat is doing wrong but somehow i could understand her. Thats her sister, someone who she thought had saved her life. she puts her family first so she will do everything to help and repay her sister.
It's always a tough decision to make between the right thing and people you love.
I respect ppl who will expose their love ones for the crime he or she committed, but I also understand if they try to hide it. They do the wrong thing or even may make themselves accomplice, but somehow it's understandable if it's the family you are trying to protect.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Pat's love for her sister is very touching and I admire her for loving her sister, but she's not doing the right thing. When you love someone, you need to wake them up from doing the wrong thing, not support them to do more wrongs. She supports her sister time after time to do more wrong thing to other people, when she witness the suffering of other people again and again. She still not come to sense that she's doing the wrong thing. She hurts other people indirectly especially those people are also very nice to her too. Repay someone is not to cover their crime so Pat doesn't deserve much pity from what she was doing all along. Hope she will realize soon she loves her sister in the wrong way. 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yes never said what Pat did was right, just said it's understandable to me. Yes we are outside of the box so we can see a clear picture, but when we are inside it, sometimes we may lost ourselves lol. I think Pat choose her family over everything.
Anyway I don't quite get with last weeks eps, does Pim hate Pat right from the start? Does she even consider that's her sister she's cheating? Yes even Marathee shows more humanity to Pat than she does. They completely change Pim to an evil bitch, no moral, no mercy. Can't say I like cause Vicky is so pretty here and read from the spoiler she has such a sad ending. Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Pope did something wrong to her too (the island? Hello? Anyone remember that???)

And I would have more respect for Pat if that's the reason she gave for walking away from Pope or that's her problem with Pope. But no. She clearly says her problem with him is that he doesn't trust her. That's true but she doesn't trust him either so she can't complain. She herself is the reason why he can't trust her because she isn't trustwrorthy but she's too high and mighty on herself to see that.

As for putting family first and loyalty? Nope. Pat is not putting Pim first. She's putting her obsession with paying debt from childhood first. She's just too weak and cowardly to stand up for what's right and to be able to do the right thing FOR Pim. Right now if Pim were to succeed in killing Pope, Pat would be partly responsible too. She's also partly responsible for Pim getting her spoiler ending. Imagine if Pat had intervened in the right way and got Pim the help she needed or stopped Pim from going too far in her crimes? It'd be different if Pat tried to stop Pim and she still made her choices but Pat isn't even trying to stop her.

Pat is totally the type of person that if Pim were a drug addict, Pat would go out and buy heroin for her sister. How is that helpful? That's contributing to the problem. That's not real love or loyalty in my book. Real love is trying to help the person out the right way even if they end up hating you for it. So no, I don't see how letting Pim commit crimes left and right is helping Pim at all, nor is it a sign of love to aid them in their downfall. Putting family first to me would be letting yourself be labeled "disloyal" if it meant your sister was getting the help she needed or she couldn't create any more sins.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yes Ceda! I'm here, reading everyone's perspectives on Pat and Pope. 

I understand Pat and her doings for Pim, but come on. She can be a little smarter like how she was at the island. But that's what happens when you drown and your sister saves you I guess.  :rolleyes1: But I understand Pope too, with all that trust and betrayal from Pat. I don't blame him for being cruel because Pat's devotion to Pim, but his jealously with Arthorn and Yongyuth just makes me mad!  :rant:  Haha, Anop's smart enough to divorce Pim. Finally he sees the light. And can they just solve all the problems with the other two couples, not like they're not cute or anything, but I want more of Pope and Pat. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Jeanie, girl, I have nothing more to add or say because you hit all of the right notes. Lol I couldn't have said it better.

I understand Pat because that's just how a little sister like me feels towards my older sister even without her saving my life. However, there comes a time when you have to do what's right even if that means it changes the relationship or that person ends up hating you.

Pat can help her sister, but the way of how she goes about it and accuses or uses it against Pope is beyond shameless and horrible. Pat doesn't deserve Pope in the end. I really like Pope in here. Pope can be so sweet when he's not feeling betrayed.

I can't blame Pope for the island lies either because like Pope said, Pat came to the island for Pim's profits. Pat was being all secretive and lied too, so it goes both ways.

But I love everyone's different options, it really brings us together! Woot! Woot!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Instead of Pope acting on his emotions, he showed Pat proof that Pim lied about him assaulting her. Even then, she didn't apologize. Pat already went all crazy on Pope with no proof, but Pim's words. Pope on the other hand, had suggestive pictures sent to him. I don't know...to me, she's just not fair.

What ever reasons Pim had, she was an accomplice to an attempted murder!!! That is just wrong in every way. How can Pat do nothing, but choose to ignore that?! Yeah, Pim said she was blackmailed, but then Pat has to consider the fact that Pim got herself in that situation in the first place. I mean, she saw the clips of Pim getting all touchy with men at the club.

I'm so hungry right now. I'll be back to finish.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I understand that Pat loves Pim or feels deeply in debt to her and Pat hasn't realized that she's in love with Pope yet but seriously, though. I don't care who it is. If they're trying to hurt the person I love, my husband, without realizing it, naturally and innately, I'm going to protect him. I'm not going to turn you in directly to the police per se, but I will let my hubby know and then we'll decide what to do from there as a team. We may have to gather evidence or build our case, whatever it is. But his safety would be my main concern. But Pat, she's afraid of Pope discovering the truth that Pim is directly involved in his assassination. That's major shade. If people hated Mookrin for lying in court for Tada when she herself doesn't know the truth (totally out of topic because it's a different lakorn), Pat is blatantly indirectly killing Pope because she allows the culprits to attack Pope.

I am disappointed in Pat. Her little smiles and kindness to Kat does nothing for Pope when all that he's ever asked of her was to be on his side, to be truthful to him. Even that, she can't do and has repeatedly hurt and betray him for a woman who she knows deep down is evil and a lost cause.

Poor Pope. He should end up someone else. Lol

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I understand that Pat loves Pim or feels deeply in debt to her and Pat hasn't realized that she's in love with Pope yet but seriously, though. I don't care who it is. If they're trying to hurt the person I love, my husband, without realizing it, naturally and innately, I'm going to protect him. I'm not going to turn you in directly to the police per se, but I will let my hubby know and then we'll decide what to do from there as a team. We may have to gather evidence or build our case, whatever it is. But his safety would be my main concern. But Pat, she's afraid of Pope discovering the truth that Pim is directly involved in his assassination. That's major shade. If people hated Mookrin for lying in court for Tada when she herself doesn't know the truth (totally out of topic because it's a different lakorn), Pat is blatantly indirectly killing Pope because she allows the culprits to attack Pope.

I am disappointed in Pat. Her little smiles and kindness to Kat does nothing for Pope when all that he's ever asked of her was to be on his side, to be truthful to him. Even that, she can't do and has repeatedly hurt and betray him for a woman who she knows deep down is evil and a lost cause.

Poor Pope. He should end up someone else. Lol
The problem is that Pope doesnt want anyone else, he just wants Pat only, theres nothing anyone can do about it. He's too stubborn in love. LoL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What Pat is doing isn't helping her sister, but enabling her sister. Kinda like in Sapai Jao how Ying Goy's mother enables her and look at how she turns out. At least warn Pope that there are people after him -.-. How do you know that your sister was involved in attempting to murder your husband/former/whatever and not say anything at all? I mean how stupid would you feel if he did turn up dead later. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, how can Pat be worried about Pope finding out about Pim's involvement instead of his life?!!