[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
daisy17 said:
did singh hear anything when noona was talking on phone? did he ask that police officer to find out about noona.....heard her name when they both were talking
he did hear noo na saying that she can't leave just yet and she'll be very careful because her friend was warning her about the incident when noo na and nai Singh got stuck in the forest.
nai Singh is suspicious that noo na is hiding something...not that she is going to harm him or the ranch but that she's not telling the truth about something so he's having the officer investigate.
the officer found out that noo na and her friend, joo aren't just acquaintances but is curious how they are friends.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Uuuugh.... episode 9 was absolute cake. I'm running out of adjectives, as you can see. Nai Singh is behaving like a hubby, taking Noona around to buy chick's for her dad. That was cute. He has an interesting and sort of presumptive way of pursuing Noona, lol, like they've barely established their feelings for each ot g er but I suppose with his age and personality, he's not going to wait around and play love games.
I love that everyone is observing how much Singh is attracted to Noona. There's definitely no secret. And I love how much Na Ram has softened up to Noona and they're growing close. Noona has her work cut out for her, balancing her relationships with these guys.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i just love this lakorn more than  i thought i would be...
btw i cant wait for ep 9 :woot2:  cant wait how it gonna turn out be... honestly the hairpin scene is  quite fast :scratchhead2: ... not amzed at singh giving it  :wink: but noona recieveing it . i really couldnt get to see noona falling for him or i didnt notice???? :shrug:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i have always annoyed when a heroine keep on  crying for her boyfriends in lakorn, kdrama, tdrama  etc   :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: and
but damn i really really couldnt find noona annoying crying over her dad :scratchhead2: , i mean i am more like  i'd be crying like her too if i was her :cry: .... since i can never even dream my life without my dad...
i can understand her and sometimes cry with her :heart: .....
 now i can understand heroines who cry over their bfs....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
TRKJ will have four more episodes so it will end in two weeks.    Thai viewers enjoy this lakorn and it received good feedback and ratings as well.   

They said it's a feel good lakorn and they don't want it to end just yet.

credit as tagged

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
omg i hope they dont extend it and make it boring.... just go with the flow...
but is there a tiny weeny bit chance to see a real kiss???

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
lol love how Nadech just pick her up and carrying her like she weights nothing. 

Here's the rating for episode 6 and 7.  I'm so glad it's doing well, and Thai people are loving this lakorn.

Credit to: pantip

According to Mew's mom episode 4 is 6.5.  No info on episode 5.  Episode 8 is 7.6 an Episode 9 is 7.8. 

So overall here's the rating:
Episode 1:  4.83
Episode 2:  6.98
Episode 3:  6.60
Episode 4:  6.5
Episode 5:  6.9
Episode 6:  6.76
Episode 7:  7.70
Episode 8:  7.6
Episode 9:  7.8

I'm quite surprise at how well it's doing considering that there's no slap or kiss..not much skinship also.  It's quite a slow and boring plot overall.  But I guess people need a little break from the dramatic lakorns once in a while. 

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^I am actually not that surprised with how well its doing. Yes, its not our typical slap/kiss drama that we all love. This is so easy to watch, no worries and stress. Nadech and Mew are cute together..definitely not sizzling hot like someone mentioned in the past but for sure cute and I think it definitely suits this storyline. Cuteness overload for sure and I think thats what the audience is enjoying. Its a feel good kind of lakorn...its light but still makes you gush all over the pranangs.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
Agree.  It is a feel good kind of lakorn.... that's it if you FF the mom scenes.  Selling points for me is Nadech, Mew and p'Au.  I'm so glad p'Au is in here.  I loved him with Nadech in RS, so I was very happy when he was cast as Naram. 

The lion is slowly melting the mouse's heart :heart: :heart:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Was the rating quite high or low?? How about competition between other lakorn that air at the same time??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jacy said:
Was the rating quite high or low?? How about competition between other lakorn that air at the same time??
That is quite well for channel 3, It is beating Om and Pancake's Rak Rae, which is totally unexpected lol. I think for those same episodes Ruk Rae was 4.8 and 4.6. I could be wrong, but when I saw the rating somewhere that is what I saw. 

Reactions: D~D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad TRKJ is doing quite well, and I hope people will remember when it comes to awards time at the end of the year.    One disadvantage of lakorns airing at the beginning of the year is that people tend to forget about them unless they are super good or very popular.

credit as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like the fatherly devotion aspect of the plot, and I think that's one thing that attracts Thai viewers.
Na and Mew are of course absolutely adorable. The premise of their relationship is one of those gukgik situations where p'ek is so rak dieow jai dieow you can't resist getting into it. 55 I'd love a slap-kiss reunion with these two.