[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
After reading through all the comments here, I think I need to watch this back. Before just watch till ep4 and stop cause I also think it's gonna be slow. Yeah.. Give another time to watch this.
Agree @nurunoiu80 that when it come to family matters it surely will make us cry . Can't deny it. :cry: :cry:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Has this been extended to 14 episodes? Gum lai Mat's original air date was moved from the 25th to the 26th now. Or is this only airing one episode next week?

It'd be weird if they extended it cause I don't know if Ch3 has ever done that before even if the ratings are smashing it.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
It's a little late, but I need to express my feelings.  :D This week had to have been the best week so far for TRKJ. The episodes are just full of confessions.

Episode 10: 
    I have to say, the highlight of that episode was Khun Nong's confessions towards Na Ram. My gosh, I didn't think Diana had the skills to make me that emotional, but she did it. She made me cry and I give her credit for that. I'm not normally a fan, but that scene might have one me over. Na Ram just stood there not knowing what to do and I kind of felt bad. He just didn't know how to react. A very emotional way to end the episode. 

Episode 11: 
     Where do I start? There were so many highlights in this episode. Nai Singh giving his mother's pin to Noona, Nai Singh confesses his love towards Noona, Nai Singh finds out who Noona really is, Adisorn ALMOST got caught for illegally cutting trees, and Noona tells her father who she really is. Gah! So many moments packed into one episode. This episode has to be my favorite so far.  :whahuh:
     Nai Singh and Noona still manages to melt my heart with their cuteness, but the scene between Noona and Na Ram...  :cry: 
      I told myself that I wouldn't cry, but I did. It's been a while since a lakorn has made me feel this way. I lost everything once Noona told Na Ram what her first chicken's name was. I think Na Ram lost it too. Haha! 
---
Anyways, I just can't wait to hear about the secret Na Ram has been keeping all this time. I'm pretty sure Na Ram had killed someone, but I wonder why. I remember seeing a little scene in the first or second episode of Na Ram stabbing another male. I'm guessing that male was Noona's mother's secret lover. Na Ram could have gotten upset seeing them together and killed him. I'm not sure, but this is just thought. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
When I was  watching Ep:11 raw- the confession between Noona and her Na Ram made me cried(although I didn't understand a darn thing) but when Sherrijames & Dynastykat sub  the Episode, I was balling my eye out like this ----> :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Destinys said:
---
Anyways, I just can't wait to hear about the secret Na Ram has been keeping all this time. I'm pretty sure Na Ram had killed someone, but I wonder why. I remember seeing a little scene in the first or second episode of Na Ram stabbing another male. I'm guessing that male was Noona's mother's secret lover. Na Ram could have gotten upset seeing them together and killed him. I'm not sure, but this is just thought. 
Same for me. I think rasamee hasn't been faithful.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:
When I was  watching Ep:11 raw- the confession between Noona and her Na Ram made me cried(although I didn't understand a darn thing) but when Sherrijames & Dynastykat sub  the Episode, I was balling my eye out like this ----> :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
No matter how many times I watch it, I still cry

D~D

sarNie Adult
Jacy said:
Well I can't wait for tomorrow....

whats happening tomorrow?? is it already Sunday for u? I'm still on Saturday. 25min till Sunday a.m

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
So how are the ratings so far?? Doing well?

Read on Pantip that rating for episode 10 is 7.7 and episode 11 is 8.6.  I hope it's true but lets wait for a solid source or confirmation first.    Anyhow the viewing on youtube is amazing for the last two parts.  It exceeded over a million views in such short period of time. 

CONGRATS to the team!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Will there likely be a chance that Mew and Nadech will work again very soon?

Or

Is the rating high because its a Nadech Lakorn? meaning: his fan are supporting his Lakorn.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
I don't think we will see Nadech and Mew together anytime soon, at least not till 2017.  But anything can change so who knows.  I would like to see them in a more romance center's lakorn.  This one just had him chasing her all throughout lol.   

And no, I don't think this lakorn is doing well because it's a Nadech lakorn.  I believe everyone plays a huge factor towards it.  Both Mew and p'Au receives a lot of praising for their acting also.  The scene where Noona revealed herself to Naram was the talk of town for a while, and it is also the part that have the most views on youtube too.