[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
That's true.   This lakorn is doing well not just because it's Nadech's lakorn.   People likes this lakorn because of the story lines and the cast especially Na Ram who played Nadech's character in the old version.   Every week people would ask when Na Ram will find out that Noona was his daughter.   

There was even a thread at Thai forum asking who would you like to have as a husband, Nai singh or Na Ram?

I was pleasantly surprised that the answers were almost 50/50.   One answer said, " I want Nai Singh as a husband, and Na Ram is for my mom because they are about the same age. "

Na Ram sure gave Nai Singh a run for his money.    Many people have praised Na Ram that he is still a very good looking man at his age and he is such a good actor. 

MoonChild said:
And no, I don't think this lakorn is doing well because it's a Nadech lakorn.  I believe everyone plays a huge factor towards it.  Both Mew and p'Au receives a lot of praising for their acting also.  The scene where Noona revealed herself to Naram was the talk of town for a while, and it is also the part that have the most views on youtube too.    

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
MoonChild said:

I'm glad the chase is over and we can finally see Noona reciprocating Khun Shingh's feeling.  It's quite a chase... took him 11 episodes lol

Noona's character was so lucky to have an understanding future partner for life like Khun Singh. And she doesn't even confess her feelings for him yet. 

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if my understanding of Thai language is correct but I think rasamee's father said that she's stupid and he didn't have a daughter like her

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm late but I started back on this lakorn & why is Noonas so adorable HAHAHA . I love her shock, clueless and cheesy smiling face loll . She like a little kid & light up around her dad. And the girl is so tiny , is she 5'2 or 5'0 lol.

judyp

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
I'm late but I started back on this lakorn & why is Noonas so adorable HAHAHA . I love her shock, clueless and cheesy smiling face loll . She like a little kid & light up around her dad. And the girl is so tiny , is she 5'2 or 5'0 lol.
she is totally cute! mew was the perfect fit for this role!

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Another solid episode! I really thought it would end today but apparently not- not that I'm complaining! Far from it. I'm a hot mess right now, trying to get through Na Ram's confession of the past through blurry eyes.

We all guessed it- Na Ram did kill someone. Being a farmer is tough, there are ups and downs, times where the going is good and times where you suffer some losses. Na Ram deluded himself into thinking that Rassamee can weather the storm with him. But her true colors came out- condescending and demanding- while Na Ram try to do everything to make up for his financial shortcomings. Along came Nara, his light at the end of the tunnel. Rassamee's behavior is so abhorrent, his mother passed and his father decided that monkhood is the best way to live out his life. It's a sad, unfortunate family life.

Not surprising, Rassamee had a secret lover and she's fed up with Na Ram's inability to support her to the standards that she was used to. She gave him a few days to come up with the money she needed (for what? Makeup? Clothing? Male strip club?) Desperate, Na Ram 'borrowed' the money from his part time job- he was supposed to deposit the money to the bank for his employer but decided he'd keep the money for Rassamee in hopes to pay it back later.

The lover discovers this and when Na Ram finds them together, the lover threatens to tell on him. He would let it go if Na Ram allowed him to continue his affair with Rassamee. Na Ram literally saw red and stabbed the man twice with a pair of scissors. He was at wits end.

Na Ram spent 8 years in jail but jail time, as he admitted, was not nearly as bad as the time outside of jail. Repentance. He endured societal discriminations, insults and could not find a decent job. That is, until he applied for a job at Nai Singh's farm in Chiang Rai, to get away from it all. Nai Singh saw in him what others are blind to see, a capable farmer, a hard worker, and a man dealt with a bad hand in life. Thus, Na Ram is given a second chance. The reality that people look down on an ex-con, propelled him to stay away from his daughter. He believed everything his ex wife told him.

The sweetest, and probably worth everything that he endured are Nara's words to him: "I could never forgive you.. if you don't forgive yourself first."

Na Ram has made a series of bad decisions and he has paid his dues through the pain and heartache he endured. Gah, I'm teary eyed again as I recall this scene. Rassamee is just plain evil, I thought maybe she would have at least one redeeming quality, but alas, just evil. I think her goal in life is to stay out of her father's wing, thus the running away with Na Ram and then falling for the Big Bad, but yet she failed everytime, showing us that her method through life is wrong and karma is a bitch.

I love the father-daughter story, which is the main backbone of this lakorn. Both are searching for each other, to put their hearts back to where they belong. By finding her father, Nara also finds another part of her heart, Nai Singh. Although their love story takes a back seat to the relationship between father and daughter, it's still so sweet and so swoon worthy. Nai Singh and Na Ram both captured my heart. Especially when Nai Singh says that he has waited 32 years for her, 2 more years (while she studies abroad) is nothing. Her grandpa said that she could choose to live with her father, as long as she finishes her grad program.

I'm continually in love with Nai Singh and Na Ram's relationship. I love how they call each other out, for example when Nai Singh finds out Nara is leaving to America in 7 days, he used Na Ram as an excuse, but Na Ram told him to find a better excuse. Hahaha.

I also love Nai Singh and Nong's relationship. I feel badly that Nong feels that she's always the last to know, and recently broken hearted by Na Ram's rejection, she's extra sensitive to everything. I know that it's only human to feel jealous that Na Ram has someone to love, whether it's his daughter or his ex wife. But Nai Singh consoles her that she has every right to love someone, if that love is pure.

It breaks my heart that Na Ram stood outside her bedroom door, wanting to ask how she's doing, but still afraid to step forward. I can't wait to see how their story plays out!

Sorry for the novel but I NEEDED to share how I'm feeling after watching episode 12 :) I'm such a spazz. I can't wait for the ending tomorrow. But buckle your seatbelt, there's more crazy before the happy ending. Psycho Adisorn is still on the loose!

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ such a great summary! so in love with this and am so sad this is ending but am ready for it.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
How many episode is this lakorn? Does anyone know the next lakorn airing after this one?
I agree with everyone that the cast were chosen perfectly. Everyone played their role well. I can't wait till Mew's mom finally know that her lover has been using her. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The car scene towards the end of episode 12 is just ... <333 Lakorn elders, pls keep giving Nadech these awesome, handsome, loving characters lol. I seriously want a khun Singh for myself. He is such a kid around Noona. Wants to hug and comfort her all day long!

Didn't think they could wring out anymore tears from me! Na Ram's story of life after prison was very pitiful, imagine being Noona and listening, feeling like you wish you could have been there to support your dad. Nong's heartache was also well played. Very human and relatable, and it was heartwarming to watch Singh take care of her. She and na Ram will hopefully understand each others feelings. He's on his way, now that Noona helped restore his faith in his self.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Nong and Na Ram are mismatched. Nong is so needy. I feel like Na Ram needs a strong woman who would take on the world for him, not another woman he has to take care of. Or maybe its Diana. I'm not quite feeling her.

Noona and Singh continues to be cute and so are Noona and her dad.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
The ending scene where Noona fall into the river make me scared... Khun Singh please help Noona...

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
It's been a long time since I last watched a lakorn live (Game Rai Game Ruk). I prefer romance to slap-kiss lakorns, so I really love this one. I've checked this thread everyday since page 25, but was too lazy to create an account. But I cannot resist to chat about our couple, so finally I joined the forum.
Last night, I feel so happy for Singh 'cause his effort to love and to be loved got a reward. But their happiness seemed so short. Singh, please hurry up, kiss her and make her pregnant, so she can't escape to America  :dance1: .

By the way, I saw this scene at 0:15 in the teaser (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnCaVawk7Y). Has it appeared in the lakorn yet?

(cre: me)

And this scene too, why did they cut it?

(cre: purija)

Dear director Pa Jaew, I want a longer version of Singh and Noona sweet scenes.

I remember from the first few pages, some of us mentioned that Pa Jaew has an old style of filming and directing with tons of staring scenes :woot: . But now those stares make my heart melt. I'm gonna miss them when this lakorn ends.

I'm dying to know what Nadech and Mew said about their filming and BTS in 3 zaap and Today Show, but I can't find them with Engsub. Poor me!