[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
I love the scene between Singh and Nong. She had lost her appetite and refused to it - Singh played a game with her where he will only eat one spoonful when she does. When she refuses, he continues to wheedle, saying that he is really hungry. Finally she gave up and start eating. After which, Singh proceeds to eat loudly and show how much he enjoyed the food. Hehehe. That was so cuteee. Nadech can do anything and be swoon-worthy. His chemistry with Diana as Nong was amazing too! I wanna have him as a big bro!!

He was also so petulant in the scene when Noona told him that she was going to leave in 7 days. Haha. And the scene in the car when they were stranded by the rain. They were so cuteeeeeeee.

And while I really love Nadech, it isn't fair to the rest of the cast if you say that he is the reason why the ratings were so amazing - Na Ram (Au) and Noona (Mew) were also praised a lot. To the point where Nadech said in an interview that he was jealous of Na Ram cuz all the ladies love Na Ram and forgot about him instead. Hahaha. Oh, Nadech, the big baby. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I must be a lesbo , I fan girl Noonas HAHAH . She have the same cheesy smile like Win Tawin

D~D

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
Will there likely be a chance that Mew and Nadech will work again very soon?

Or

Is the rating high because its a Nadech Lakorn? meaning: his fan are supporting his Lakorn.

MoonChild said:
^
I don't think we will see Nadech and Mew together anytime soon, at least not till 2017.  But anything can change so who knows.  I would like to see them in a more romance center's lakorn.  This one just had him chasing her all throughout lol.   

And no, I don't think this lakorn is doing well because it's a Nadech lakorn.  I believe everyone plays a huge factor towards it.  Both Mew and p'Au receives a lot of praising for their acting also.  The scene where Noona revealed herself to Naram was the talk of town for a while, and it is also the part that have the most views on youtube too.    

Vimalee said:
That's true.   This lakorn is doing well not just because it's Nadech's lakorn.   People likes this lakorn because of the story lines and the cast especially Na Ram who played Nadech's character in the old version.   Every week people would ask when Na Ram will find out that Noona was his daughter.   

There was even a thread at Thai forum asking who would you like to have as a husband, Nai singh or Na Ram?

I was pleasantly surprised that the answers were almost 50/50.   One answer said, " I want Nai Singh as a husband, and Na Ram is for my mom because they are about the same age. "

Na Ram sure gave Nai Singh a run for his money.    Many people have praised Na Ram that he is still a very good looking man at his age and he is such a good actor. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jayyepeeen said:
And while I really love Nadech, it isn't fair to the rest of the cast if you say that he is the reason why the ratings were so amazing - Na Ram (Au) and Noona (Mew) were also praised a lot. To the point where Nadech said in an interview that he was jealous of Na Ram cuz all the ladies love Na Ram and forgot about him instead. Hahaha. Oh, Nadech, the big baby. :D

First of all, there is a misunderstanding here.

I believe that "you" person is me. And I do believe the whole  cast  acting performance is way beyond extraordinary as we all see  but I was also "CARIOUS" if it was also due to Nadech. I don't understand how its unfair for me to question this when I actually don"t know and MoonChild and Vimalee are able to provide me their info. And their info is good enough. So, I thank MoonChild, Vimalee  and  Jayyepeeen.   :flowers:

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:
I heard last EP is next Monday. ends at  EP:14. 
Yup. At the end of episode 13 there's a preview for episode 14. Definitely the last episode

D~D

sarNie Adult
nurunoiu80 said:
Yup. At the end of episode 13 there's a preview for episode 14. Definitely the last episode

We need more Noona and Singh !!!
I am satisfied, but give us a child at the end (Jump to 5 years after Noona comes back )and I am completely satisfied !!!!! :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I would so love to see Nadech and Mew pair up again, will probably anticipate when because they are so so cute and their chemistry is amazing. If you think about it, the storyline is boring but Au, Mew, and Nadech made it really good. I will miss this cast.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
First lakorn watching Mew. She is extremely adorable. I definitely tear up when she revealed to Na Ram she's his daughter. Nadech, well he always looks good and acts well. My only complaint is probably the slow pace. I've had to fast forward quite a bit. Diana's character is also a bit boring.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Man I would so love to see Nadech and Mew pair up again, will probably anticipate when because they are so so cute and their chemistry is amazing. If you think about it, the storyline is boring but Au, Mew, and Nadech made it really good. I will miss this cast.

:ghehe:  it is  true what u said about the story-line. :ghehe: 
 At first, I wasn't exactly sure if  i wanted to watch the lakorn but decided to give Mew and Nadech a chance and they were just t too adoarable to the point where you just wanna see them be  cute.  :grouphug:

The cast were amazing but the only actress that was alright was Diana Flipo (aka- Nong in the lakorn)- I guess she's still new at this ?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I would so love to see Nadech and Mew pair up again

Well the rumor at Pantip is Rak Diew Kong Jenjira. People seem pretty convinced its Nadech as the p'ek at least and the n'ek's hint was "n'ek tua lek" or small n'ek. They put up a vote for n'ek and the majority voted for Mew, surprisingly even over Yaya.

Anyhow, I totally agree that Au/Nadech/Mew carried the lakorn. I wouldn't like this as much if if was just Nadech and Mew too. Au's relationship with both were great.

if it was also due to Nadech.

I say no because not counting Duang Jai Akkanee, I think this is the highest avg rating of all of Nadech's lakorns.

D~D

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:

Well the rumor at Pantip is Rak Diew Kong Jenjira. People seem pretty convinced its Nadech as the p'ek at least and the n'ek's hint was "n'ek tua lek" or small n'ek. They put up a vote for n'ek and the majority voted for Mew, surprisingly even over Yaya.

Anyhow, I totally agree that Au/Nadech/Mew carried the lakorn. I wouldn't like this as much if if was just Nadech and Mew too. Au's relationship with both were great.

I say no because not counting Duang Jai Akkanee, I think this is the highest avg rating of all of Nadech's lakorns.

Thats good to know.  :thanks:

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
The rating for this lakorn is amazing.

Confirmation that rating for episode 10 is 7.7 and episode 11 is 8.6 indeed! 

Credit: Pantip

I also read that rating for episode 12 is 9.2.  Really hope it's true.  Such a bad timing that last night episode (13) was airing against a big soccer game.  If it wasn't for that, I believe it could break the double digits. 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
nadechmew said:
By the way, I saw this scene at 0:15 in the teaser (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnCaVawk7Y). Has it appeared in the lakorn yet?

(cre: me)

Welcome to the forum.   I believe that scene along with this was deleted.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Good to know that this lakorn have a good rating... Although I almost wanted to drop watching due to slow pace but glad i didn't do it.... Nadech, Mew, Au, Tanya and all cast have done their part amazingly and good thing that viewers like them too... About next week preview, I hope Au will not die or injured again... Too many time already he had injured...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Does anybody know the first song played at Noona's going away party? Or possibly have the youtube link? I've been searching for it forever?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Some moments from ep 13 that wrenched my heart:
Nai Singh and Noona walking across the water and he snuck this sniff-kisses, said he changed his mind about sending her off at the airport and wanted to see her to her destination instead so he can show everyone that she is his because no one treats her better or understands her more or is more compatible with her than him. Lol, gotta admire his confidence.
I loved the face off between Nong and Rasamee. It was short and sweet and there was so much power in Nong's voice and words.
Going away party, sooo frigging cute how Noona put on her game face and pulled Singh onto the dance floor! And then they changed to traditional dance and I seriously blushed with Singh "leading" the dance with their curved hands and all. Aaaaahhhhh....
Glad for the high ratings! Y'know, I kinda like that the chill storyline (minus the baddies) was made pwerful by the cast and characters. Even an ordinary life is made colorful by the people we meet and love.