[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, the storyline is pretty boring. Thanks to Nadech, Mew, and Au, it was enjoyable. I find myself more interested in the actions than romance for these two episodes.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Did I mentioned Na Singh looks extra sexy wet in the bby blue collar flannel after rescuing Noona? MmMmm

gosh they make me blush just watching them together. i think nadech did really well in here (like always) lol made me smilessss

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Whew, that was a wild ride. This episode had it all: drama, romance, action.

The romance department can make the strongest of us squeal like a little girl (that high pitched sound you heard? That was you. And me) so it's great to see that the relationship story between Nai Singh and Noona made some serious progress. When Noona sat alone that night after the party and realized that she has to leave tomorrow- leaving her dad and the amazing Nai Singh behind- the reality settles in. She feels the same way about Nai Singh! I love the way their sweet scenes flash back to her, showing us how much they've grown. I needed to see that Noona reciprocated the feelings even though we know that she feels the same way.

Drama department, a couple of things. I love when Na Ram says to his daughter that he no longer has regrets ever since he reunited with her. Such character growth, especially for a man with so many regrets. Another scene that was done well- Khun Nong giving Rassamee a piece of her mind! There's steely reserve under all that quiet and calm facade. Effective in letting out all of that frustration and giving ungrateful Rassamee a reality check- that the person insulting others is Rassamee, who also doesn't realize that Na Ram has not committed himself to any other women, not even Khun Nong who poured her heart out to him. Perhaps this tongue lashing is effective for some people, but Rassamee has thicker skin than that. Regardless, it was a great moment to see Khun Nong let it go.

Speaking of Rassamee, I actually felt an iota of pity for her, after all, she has a daddy complex too, deep down I'm sure she craves for praise and love from her father too. Because even the Big Bad loves his son (although he has a funny way of showing it, I actually lol'ed during their telephone scene.) In a gruff tone he said something along the lines of [You're my bloodline, you cannot die, you must survive. I LUB you. But I'm SO mad at you]! LOL. I can't help but laugh. But Rassamee, her narcissistic tendencies woke me up real quick though, she loves blaming people and take no responsibility for herself. We'll see whether that changes or if she'll forever be..selfish.

Talk about action! I didn't realized I was holding my breath until the preview for the next episode came on. I could do without Adisorn trying to have his way with Khun Nong, but I can always watch Na Ram and Nai Singh kick some butt. Speaking of these two, in many ways, I think that Nai Singh is the man that Na Ram always wanted to be. While Nai Singh has a capable foreman on his side.

Last but not least, the camera loves Nadech. He does not have a bad angle. Half the time I'm too busy drooling over his handsomeness. And like everyone mentioned, love the dancing scene. Noona stepped up her game but only to be driven to blushing by the swoony-eyed Nai Singh. This episode brought the fun, lovable and excitement. Now who's ready for the real ending? Lol :) Lakorns always keep me guessing. I sure hope next week will give us a rewarding ending- one that we think our characters deserve.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I haven't even seen the last few episodes. Oh boy
I agree the story line in here was typical and predictable but I guess the actors didn't make it seem that way. I just fin with the pranang haha

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I keep repeating watching episode 12 & 13 back to back, minus the mom & sukda's gang. Really can't get enough of Nai Singh and Noona & after next Monday, i'm sure not going to get over our main couple

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yah, Adisorn wasn't really creative. Let's kidnap ALL the helpless ladies, shall we? I'm surprised Joo wasn't thrown into the mix to spark her and the officer's romance a little LOL. And Paen too. But she would have kicked all their butts before Singh and na Ram got there, hehehe.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
Does anybody know the first song played at Noona's going away party? Or possibly have the youtube link? I've been searching for it forever?

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxujF-Oc-OA

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
You welcome.

Rating for episode 13 is 7.8.  It's super good considering that it was air against a big soccer game on ch 7.

So overall:

Epi 01 = 4.83
Epi 02 = 6.98
Epi 03 = 6.61
Epi 04 = 6.50
Epi 05 = 6.90
Epi 06 = 6.77
Epi 07 = 7.01
Epi 08 = 7.80
Epi 09 = 7.56
Epi 10 = 7.70
Epi 11 = 8.60
Epi 12 = 9.20
Epi 13 = 7.80

Again, a big CONGRATS to the team.  It's been doing a lot better than I've expected. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
I can't get enough of these two.  So darn cute!

They both look so good in this car scene! :heart: :heart: so much chemistry also.  

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  They are soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two are killing me with there cuteness !!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Whats even adorable is when Singh said  that Noona likes stargaze and Noona was confuse and Singh then had to say people who LOVE each other needs time together (I'm blushing  :wub: )

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
MoonChild said:
^
You welcome.

Rating for episode 13 is 7.8.  It's super good considering that it was air against a big soccer game on ch 7.

So overall:

Epi 01 = 4.83
Epi 02 = 6.98
Epi 03 = 6.61
Epi 04 = 6.50
Epi 05 = 6.90
Epi 06 = 6.77
Epi 07 = 7.01
Epi 08 = 7.80
Epi 09 = 7.56
Epi 10 = 7.70
Epi 11 = 8.60
Epi 12 = 9.20
Epi 13 = 7.80

Again, a big CONGRATS to the team.  It's been doing a lot better than I've expected. 
i think that's so not fair for ep.13 because it's almost close to the climax. plus the sweet scene at the farewell party too, or is thai people not really interested in the action part?

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  They are soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two are killing me with there cuteness !!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Whats even adorable is when Singh said  that Noona likes stargaze and Noona was confuse and Singh then had to say people who LOVE each other needs time together (I'm blushing  :wub: )
i don't know what to say. i was blushing like i was in Khun Singh's shoes. Na Ram didn't speak, just stood there between them and smiling, that one was funny. the same thing happen at the farewell party too after the worker gave him the flower chain.. that's one side of Khun Singh that he never saw in the time when he worked for him because it's crystal clear that Khun Singh hasn't been interested in anyone. so yeah, if he want to give his only daughter to someone, Khun Singh will be the best choice.

D~D

sarNie Adult
nurunoiu80 said:
i like this scene. Khun Singh looks extra handsome, compare to his other handsome look, hehehe... 

yea, Mew looks adorable too, especially when she blush with her natural cheesy smile. :D

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:

yea, Mew looks adorable too, especially when she blush with her natural cheesy smile. :D
I think when she blush, her cheek looks really pink. I think I saw it in almost every scene of her with Nai Singh alone. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@moonchild, you're totally not helping our obsession over Noona and nai Singh. heh. those gifs have perfect timing.

I love love love the car scene. I'm glad the script slips in those little interactions instead of only big dramatic scenes. Fits well with Singh's easy-going, confident personality and shy Noona.

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
Anyone who understands Thai, please translate what they talked in Today Show and 3 Zaap, esp their behind the scenes. I only know some words like "chep" means "pain / painful / hurt", so I guess Mew said Nadech make her feel painful during the scene when he carried her, so he said Sorry. I asked Sherri to translate these shows but she didn't reply, maybe she's too busy with other projects.
Oh I forgot to mention that I hate those fake kisses. I remember the first lakorn I watched (Duang Jai Akannee), all the kisses looked so real. These days kisses are just touching the nose tip or even without touching.