[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
No "go hand in hand" in this case means they are compatible in their appearances, not holding hands hehe. Well at least not yet in episode 1, that would happen in future episodes lol.

D~D said:
Did i miss this part, did they really "go hand in hand?"  :scratchhead2:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
No "go hand in hand" in this case means they are compatible in their appearances, not holding hands hehe. Well at least not yet in episode 1, that would happen in future episodes lol.

:ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oii Mew is such a beauty. I didn't like all her lakorns but I still fangirl over her.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I really like how they keep talking about Noona/Na's small frame. It's so cute. Mew is just absolutely adorable.

The part where Noona's  hide behind her dad was adorable. ( if anyone can recall the scene- it was when he took her to see her roommate?) It was like- Noona was scared and wanted protection from her dad.
And Noona sure can slap those annoying ladies that have a crush on her dad. :ghehe:  

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Father daughter scenes got me bawling, lol I can relate to Noona so well, hate it when people judge me for my size even before I have a chance to prove myself. Problems of small/short girls, ^_^

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have a question, did Mew have blepharoplasty (double eyelids surgery)? I remembered I read something about it & want to have confirmation on it.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
I have a question, did Mew have blepharoplasty (double eyelids surgery)? I remembered I read something about it & want to have confirmation on it.

I believed Mew admitted about it too. :yes:
Even Aff did her nose. Which was a good thing b/c that nose was a no-no.  :no:
:ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mew admitted she got it. It was during Supraburut Juthathep series. Its ok cos she had a reason to do that. I appreciate her for not hiding it when there are so many who change their whole face and act like nothing happened. Mew was cute before surgery also

Her interview translated from sugar daily
In regards to the photo people compared about getting eyelid surgery, I admit right here that I did. I don’t want to hide it. If someone ask me, I will tell them straight up. I did it because I have a reason and that is before we went to film in Switzerland, Pe’Keung (Somjing) was the one who suggested me to do it because I have uneven eyelids. Before that I used stickers to help but the result was that it wasn’t as pretty. At the end I chose to get surgery but I’m not addicted to surgery.”

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She isn't denying it so I'm not going to judge her. ( not that I have the rights to at all...) Plus looking her best is part of her profession. It's not even something you'll notice either. I never even knew.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah and she is steadfast in relationship too. She has been dating even before she enter the industry. The surgery she did was befor she accepted the nangek role. It shows her determination.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like Mew cos she is honest, cute, talented and strong. I like her mature answer when koojin fans bashed her so much. I'm happy to see Mew strong. I started liking her more after :)

Yaayyy cant wait for ep2 tomorrow  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, I thought she was la naturale. Oh well, at last she admitted to it. You guys got any before pics??