[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Nadech and Mew are really cute.  I think they have decent chemistry... nothing sizzling, but don't think these type of lakorns require that anyways. 

still love love this scene!! thank you for this!!

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i just love this girl, she is so pretty and DAMN she acts.... her smile is heart-warming.. my heart breaks when she cries for her dad... btw nadech and mew are totally so good together.... only sad thing is that i couldnt see them have the REAL KISS...

Reactions: D~D

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Awwww... Noona and Na Ram hurt my heart. I hope father and daughter reunite soon! I can't imagine my life without my dad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My husband doesn't watch much lakorns, but he has been watching this one with me and it is hilarious. Every time he goes to get a snack and comes back and she's crying, "SHE CRIES MORE THAN KEN DOES." Lololol. "I thought she was cute, but now I feel like she's too young!"

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I think Noona wins the award for "crying". One draw back for me about Mew is, I don't like the expression she makes when she is shocked/surprised or intimidated. It's unnatural when she opened her eyes all out...just the overall facial expression. I'm trying to best described it. More like a deer caught in the headlights but not the natural way.

She's such a pretty girl when she's calm and sit still...especially when she is in a thinking mode. But when she cries...good gosh lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol I must be one of the fews who doesn't mind mew crying. she doesn't have a pretty crying face when she is bawling lol but it's okay. crying isn't meant to be pretty. I think she is pretty talented. I'm very happy to see nadech and mew who are young actors able to take on these roles. noo na is suppose to be really young here and I feel like mew does a good job portraying that. I love this character for nadech. it makes him look very mature and the facial hair suits him well. I love this look on him.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
awesomeMustaches said:
I was watching the new episode when in in the middle of the show Nadech almost losing his voice, and it's kind of husky and god he's so hot even with that sore throat voice. definitely squealing. :lmao3:
 Yeah, he really sounds different. Looks like episode 8 full of he's showing his interest in Noona. I can't help smiling every time he shows his affection for Noona and in front of Na Ram too. Sweet & melting

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
i guess so. i think he accidently heard the conversation between noona and ju and i think na ram will know that noona is his lost daughter

D~D

sarNie Adult
I feel like on today Ep:8, Noona told Khun Singh that Shes Naram daughter or that her feeling toward Naram is only father-daughter feelings ???? 

Am I even close ??   :ghehe:  :ghehe:

daisy17

sarNie Egg
looks like by their expressions she didn't tell him(khun singh) in epi 8 that she is Narams daughter.she must hv told him that she loves Naram like a father which made him giggle .may be tomorrow he will accidently hear her say that ...may be from then onwards he might help her and their closeness and her feelings towards him will change. Don't know whether i am  also close to or not in guessing or reading their expressions

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
daisy17 said:
looks like by their expressions she didn't tell him(khun singh) in epi 8 that she is Narams daughter.she must hv told him that she loves Naram like a father which made him giggle .may be tomorrow he will accidently hear her say that ...may be from then onwards he might help her and their closeness and her feelings towards him will change. Don't know whether i am  also close to or not in guessing or reading their expressions
i think you're right about that. since i only understand a bit of thai here and there, i think nai sing not going to be so angry at noona because when they stuck in the forest and at the lake, noona already reveal a bit of her problem with her dad and in a way i think nai singh understand her. but nai singh did ask noona if she hide something from him after she said she loved na ram like a father right? 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVUlVlqHrps
Just dropping this off

And yes when they have the argument Noona told Singh she only loves and cares for Na Ram like a father figure and she could never love him in any other way.
Btw Mew arguing is really cute. Couldnt take her seriously

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Noona did admit to loving Na Ram, but in a figure father. Singh's face was just too sad when he heard her say she loves Na Ram but that frown did sure turn upside down when she explained her self LOL

I am loving Noona and Singh together but can Singh just make a move already? 8 episodes in and still no touching LOL I hope he finds out tomorrow that she is Na Ram's daughter.. Maybe after he finds out, he can finally make his move.

judyp

sarNie Adult
I think his eyes tell us all that he has fallen for noo na. they are so cute together! I am obsessed with nai Singh. lol.