[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Don't we all want Nadech to have a slap kiss with every of his n'ek, for example, Kim, Taew, Mew, and Yaya. I swear I wouldn't be bored at all, he needs more Kawee and Harit role, which will definitely kill everyone for sure and the ratings.
Yes! Transform this gentleman into a rough, HOT, Kawee! I can just imagine it; he'll match the role so good

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I prefer Nadech like this, as Nai Singh or like in Duang Jai Akkanee. That's my favorite roles of his. He's done some meanie parts in some parts of a lakorn like in GRGR or Lom Son Ruk and I didn't think it was anything special. Granted it wasn't the whole lakorn like a Kawee role is but there were little scenes here and there.

Of the newer gen actors, no one does that LOOK, the one of being totally, completely smitten and in love quite like he does it. The mean bully isn't as hot.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Gosh I am enjoying this lakorn. Nai Singh's got me blushing and smiling like crazy. His smiles are just too darn cute! I am glad ppl are enjoying this and rating are doing well. Boy, I would loveeeee Nadech in a jealous role! He does it so well <3

daisy17

sarNie Egg
his eyes says /speaks lot ....that.s one of the best thing i like in him ,so what ever role he chooses ,he makes it  entertaining .

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
AWWWW. @MoonChild, I'm in love with your GIFs  :heart:  :heart: 

& I agree with you guys. This is why Nadech is my top actor..he acts soooo well..too well :) 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech's lakorn so rating will be good. I love this lakorn though not slap kiss cos he is paired with new actress (other than Yaya) and its a cute story. I  loved Mew and Nadech from teaser and their chemistry was sooo good in lakorn too. I have watched only 3 eps. I will continue watching lakorns when I become free again. Happy for the rating and koo jin of the year award  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I happy to see that this lakorn is doing good! I actually love it! 

Episode 8 had to be the best so far! I love when Khun Singh is jealous...so hot and cute! I love the office scene when Noona come in and tells him about what going on outside where the farm workers is betting who Noona will chose between Khun Singh and Na Ram lol! I love it how he express himself there and how Noona look down to see if he still sitting in his chair! LOL gosh i love these two! And I love how Chit (if that how his name is spell lol) always walks in at the wrong time :pervie:  :pervie: ! And of course he bet for his boss, Khun Singh :bhehe:  :bhehe: !

Oh Moonchild, I love your gift...Is it okay, whenever I got the chance, can I used one of your gift?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I agree. Na's eyes are so darn expressive, I feel shy for the n'ek. Hehehe.
Nai Singh is very touchy Feely with Noona, but you know, in a gentle way (except when pulling her by the wrist ha). I like it ><

erinhang

sarNie Adult
People are saying that it is called ปลายรุ้ง เต้, I want to know the singer of the song. Especially the girl. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
The ratings are doing extremely well
I like how their physical shape compliments each other. I'm so used to seeing Na's facial hair its weird to see him clean outside of the lakorn
I think their innocent skinship is good for me (btw Mew is dense as fudge but she's getting to it)
The scene where Noona gets out of the car and SIngh carries her back
Noona: just because your my boss youre using that authority to order me around?
SIngh: yeah so what if I am?
Noona: even knowing that and admitting it, you really dont care hmmph

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
erinhang said:
People are saying that it is called ปลายรุ้ง เต้, I want to know the singer of the song. Especially the girl.
I wonder if it is the little girl that sang the duet. She sounds so cute!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Hellooooooooo! Am I too late for this thread?

I started watching this week and I just couldn't stop watching. Gah! Nadech and Mew are too cute! I think there were times where I actually screamed out loud or squeezed my pillow from the cute (fin) scenes.   :loool: 

In all honesty, I've watched Nai Singh and Noona for 6 hours straight. Haha! I think I have a small obsession.

Anyways, does anyone know how many episodes there are total? Some are saying it's 13 and others are saying it's 14. Although, I'm kind of hoping it's 14. I just can't get enough of Nadech & Mew.  :bhehe:

P.S. Do you mind if I use your gif as my signature, @MoonChild? :) I will immediately remove it if you I do not have your permission. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've got to start on this, hope I love the remakes as much as I love the original version.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wonder if it is the little girl that sang the duet. She sounds so cute!

Yes it's a little girl that sing it. Here name is Nisa Bhirombhadi (ด.ญ.นิษา ภิรมย์ภักดี). She will be great singer when she gets older, she's quite good now, her voice is so cute. I wonder if she is related to Nune W. husband because they have the same lastname. :shrug: Nevermind, I just check, she's his niece lolz. :bhehe:

Here is the official ปลายรุ้ง OST ตามรักคืนใจ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6w84bFYdM

judyp

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
Hellooooooooo! Am I too late for this thread?

I started watching this week and I just couldn't stop watching. Gah! Nadech and Mew are too cute! I think there were times where I actually screamed out loud or squeezed my pillow from the cute (fin) scenes.   :loool: 

In all honesty, I've watched Nai Singh and Noona for 6 hours straight. Haha! I think I have a small obsession.

Anyways, does anyone know how many episodes there are total? Some are saying it's 13 and others are saying it's 14. Although, I'm kind of hoping it's 14. I just can't get enough of Nadech & Mew.  :bhehe:

P.S. Do you mind if I use your gif as my signature, @MoonChild? :) I will immediately remove it if you I do not have your permission. 
welcome!! you're not late at all! :) 6 hours straight sounds like something I do lol. I am obsessed too, I've been watching sweet scenes over and over. can't wait for Monday!

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
I agree! Nadech was handsome and hot as Charles in Game Rai Game Rak but I think this is his best look yet (without that horrible tan xD). Nadech plays the rough-but-gentle guy quite well. :D

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I think, I'm going sadder knowing that this lakorn may still air in about 2 week more.... This is the first lakorn that I watch online after lost interest in any lakorn for about 8 years... I think I may have major withdraw syndrome later.... 

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
I really like this lakorn..i never f8nish nadech lakorn except the one with kim.. i love nadech and mew in here, rewatch their scene for so many times...