[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I think tonight's episode nai singh will know about the real relationship between noona and na ram because the preview, it's like he push her to confess the truth or was i mistaken?

cecilia

Staff member
I felt terribly sad for Nong. Diana did a great job at this .. I felt her yearning to be with Na Ram through her passionate confession.  That was really really really painful.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nai Singh LOOOOOK maaaak! I can't stop smiling. How he slowly approaches Noona & everytime he picks up her chin...I dies.

While I am extremely happy for Nai Singh & Noona, Nong is breakingvmy heart. She looks so tired & mentally worn out the last 2 episodes. She has no life on her face, like she has completely given up. And her confession scene...so sad.

judyp

sarNie Adult
I am so sad that we are getting near the end! :weep:  I want to see Noo Na be more affectionate towards Nai Singh. It's clear that he is in love with her but I want to see it reciprocated. Gosh! I keep saying this over and over but Nadech is so handsome and I can't get enough!!  :wub:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Its funny that when Noona met her mom, she can outrun her mom... Her mom like years wearing heels feels hard to run using heels.... I dont know if Noona wears heels in that scene too...

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I think she did wear heels. At the scene where she n nong approached nai singh who waited for them at the balcony, she's wearing heels

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
The BEST episode yet! The director knows how to wring every last drop of tears – make sure you prepare those tissue papers!

I love that the truth finally got revealed in this episode (11), leaving the final episode to relish in the aftermath. And I just can’t wait, I did not want this episode to end. Heck I don’t want this show to end either. I can watch that dimpled Nai Singh forever.

I was a host of emotions this morning (I envy Thai audiences who were able to watch this last night, probably had the sweetest dream EVER), while I am left to deal with it. Thank goodness there’s a forum to express my feelings. Because this episode gave me all the feels!

A few things I fell head over heels over:

Nai Singh (of course!) who pushes Noona’s button and knows how to get the most emotions out of her. He knew coming into this episode that Noona isn’t who she says she is, but he didn’t imagine that she was actually Na Ram’s daughter! I love how he got to the bottom of it, but waits (not too patiently) to draw the truth out of her. He knew exactly what to say!

Nai Singh and Na Ram’s relationship – I love how he bonds with the older man, explaining to him what he needed to hear (a wake up call) – that if he were the father, he would stick by his child’s side through everything, teach her how to love, to forgive, but most importantly, a father’s unconditional love. Til this day, Na Ram thinks he’s doing her a favor by staying away, but he now realizes that it can seem like he abandoned his child. I also love that Nai Singh respects and adores Na Ram, and explains he would not mind if Na Ram and Khun Nong love each other.

Noona, oh Noona, at the end of the day, you’re just a child hoping that your father still wants you and loves you. She’s as stubborn as they come, but I love her reunion with Na Ram, when the truth comes out, like water in a dam, it’s difficult to stop. I’ve always loved her interactions with Na Ram, and have been waiting for this moment – and I’ll say, never a better timing.

Nai Singh and Noona, they are SO cute! I am dying over here, crying and smiling like a silly, silly fool. This show has my heart and knows what to do with it.

I simply hate for it to end, but I am excited to see how everything falls into place, what is that TRUTH that Na Ram will tell Noona about his past- the truth that he was so ashamed of to keep him from his daughter for 15 years? I hope her mother reaps some consequences for her actions. I wonder how Khun Nong and Na Ram will reconcile. But most of all, I cannot wait to see Nai Singh use whatever time he has left with Noona, to show her what she’ll be missing when/if she studies abroad.

AGH, and we have to wait 6 days to find out. Monday, COME QUICK!

Pic cred Sanook

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was trying to watch this in secret cause I wanted to see the reveal scene since like episode 1. Au cries so well. I loved loved the daddy/daughter moments. And Singh is just too perfect in here. Whoever wrote the script, I like Singh's dialog.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I knew that Na Ram & Na Ra were gonna steal the spotlight for me! Oh gosh. I tried so hard not to cry. All of the father/daughter scenes were just really heartwarming. ;-; Ep 11 is for sure my favorite. Au is sooo good at crying, really broke me a little. D; love them! Loooove the whole scene.

I got the chills when Nai Singh called Noona, Na Ra, omg. Idk why but I replayed that part a few times, haha. They're adorable as well. Nai Singh is so understanding, he's a keeper alright.

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
I really want to know if there is really a man like Nai Singh? If there is where can I find one like him. He's a real man. Honorable, loyal, fair, trusting, sensitive, warm, but at the same time tough , protective and an able alpha male. What I love about this drama is that there are no silly miscommunication and understanding between the H/ h. I mean Nai Singh misunderstood Noona's attention to her dad in the beginning but I'm glad she clarified it to him her feelings toward her dad and Nai Singh trusted her.

The reveal scene between Noona and her dad was a tear jerker for sure. All the scenes of Noona and her dad are tear jerkers.
I can't wait till next week for more sweet and cute moments between Noona and Nai Singh. Le sighhhhhhhh!!!!!

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Last night episode really got into my heart.. I have no regret watching it last night... Noona tears last night when she confess to Nai Singh that she is Naram daughter and the part where she confess to Naram that she is Nara really got into my heart... 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Spazz, spazz, spazz!

I haven't cried watching a lakorn in a while but Noona and na Ram brought out the tears. Not that that's a measure of their acting or anything, but what a well done scene. Such a heartwarming reunion! 

I hope they don't extend this past one more episode. I really don't need to watch Noona or Nong getting kidnapped by Adisorn/the baddies, the way Singh was worried might happen. Speaking of Singh, he and Noona just ooze adorableness through the screen. He's seriously in love, can't get enough of her, and has eyes for her only. I really appreciate how supportive he is. Noona is a trooper too. She finally gets to spill her heartache to her dad, and she is learning to deal with nai Singh antics 555

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I've only been skimming, but gosh, Noona and Naram took my breath away. The emotions were perfect, got my tears rolling and the feelings swelling up in my chest. When she talked about the baby chick, I hated her mother even more, so cruel and heartless. Aww after many years, such a warm and tight embrace. Ugh the feels. I don't think I'll watch this seriously until I have time or someone to watch it with, it's just seem like it's going to slow for me, but I also come back for spoilers and updates. Soo cute, that's all I can just say. Oh and the background music playing along, and then Nai Singh watching them embrace from afar.  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for next week episode.... Sweetness overload... I might get hypertension later.....

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
I LOVE THE PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 12!!!!!!!!! NADECH AND MEW PLAYING! "YOU ONLY HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT ON THE FARM??!!!"
Hahaha. I love his expression and how he 'punishes' her with it. Hehe. Looking forward to this!!! :D

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
I've only been skimming, but gosh, Noona and Naram took my breath away. The emotions were perfect, got my tears rolling and the feelings swelling up in my chest. When she talked about the baby chick, I hated her mother even more, so cruel and heartless. Aww after many years, such a warm and tight embrace. Ugh the feels. I don't think I'll watch this seriously until I have time or someone to watch it with, it's just seem like it's going to slow for me, but I also come back for spoilers and updates. Soo cute, that's all I can just say. Oh and the background music playing along, and then Nai Singh watching them embrace from afar. 

You should really watch this lakorn. It is actually a decent one. I expected it to be better but it's not that bad. 

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
the speech nai singh gave na ram, priceless. i was a bit touchy while watching the scene. when it came to family matters, they sure know how to get us all to cry. every actors portrayed their character successfully. i just love this lakorn