[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
There is a news credit from thaitv3 board that they planning on remaking an old lakorn and they wanted to pair Mteam
for this since Fans are so hyped about them the link below show the older version.
http://www.thaitv3.com/board/view.php?id=201102235
Yes! Best news ever. And us fans been wanting to see MTEAM!!! I'm so happy, I been waiting so long for them to pair up again. Thanks Alice. What type of genre is the old version.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH!!!!!!! ^ i was going ot post something sad like yaya and mark looks more like siblings... not very close.. no chemistry.. NOw i'm hyped!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes! Best news ever. And us fans been wanting to see MTEAM!!! I'm so happy, I been waiting so long for them to pair up again. Thanks Alice. What type of genre is the old version.
I don't know TML cos i haven't even seen the old version yet all i know the older version Kat English and not sure who's
the p'ek cos the picture isn't clear on Ch3 board but that dude looks like Fluke.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know TML cos i haven't even seen the old version yet all i know the older version Kat English and not sure who's
the p'ek cos the picture isn't clear on Ch3 board but that dude looks like Fluke.
It's ok Alice. Yeah I recognized Kat and was trying to make out who p'ek was because it wasn't to clear. Well im guessing it's a romantic/comedy. I hope so or one of those slap/kiss. I'm so excited and hope for the confirmation soon. Yes it does kind of look like Fluke.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There is a news credit from thaitv3 board that they planning on remaking an old lakorn and they wanted to pair Mteam
for this since Fans are so hyped about them the link below show the older version.
http://www.thaitv3.com/board/view.php?id=201102235
Thanks for the good news, Alice! 555+++

I've never seen that lakorn before. The praek in that old lakorn is actually Mott. I dunno who he is but on the YT video. It said nang'ek is Kat and praek is Mott. The quality of the preview is really bad but it does seem like a romance/comedy lakorn. I really want MTEAM to have slap/kiss lakorn before any genre but oh well at least I get to see them again together then I'd be blessed already. :thumbsup: On the bright side, there is a wedding scene in that lakorn! Yahoo. I hope CH3 can confirm this for us MTEAM shippers very soon! Hehe.

Here's the preview of old version.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i AM REALLY TRYING TO KEEP MY COOL ABOUT THIS;
MY FREAKING midterm is this friday and after reading about this;
I am soo going to study for it.
MTEAM is my motivation (=
LOVE THEM MAKKK MAKK !

thanks alice na !

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Clarification, the news from Thaitv3 is just fan request of a remake that they wanted MTEAM to be in. It's not from the elders/production, sadly!! :facepalm:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Clarification, the news from Thaitv3 is just fan request of a remake that they wanted MTEAM to be in. It's not from the elders/production, sadly!! :facepalm:
O really but never know cos the elders might make our request comes alive since Fans not requesting from anywhere else
but straight at Ch3 fanclub board.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
O really but never know cos the elders might make our request comes alive since Fans not requesting from anywhere else
but straight at Ch3 fanclub board.
Thip confirmed at MTEAM Forum about the rumor remake with MTEAM. Since it happens with CH7 Webboard alot too but it's only Fans requests. I'm pretty sure it goes the same with CH3 too. But let's hope CH3 elders take our requests in consideration! Aiyahhh! ^__^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the good news, Alice! 555+++

I've never seen that lakorn before. The praek in that old lakorn is actually Mott. I dunno who he is but on the YT video. It said nang'ek is Kat and praek is Mott. The quality of the preview is really bad but it does seem like a romance/comedy lakorn. I really want MTEAM to have slap/kiss lakorn before any genre but oh well at least I get to see them again together then I'd be blessed already. :thumbsup: On the bright side, there is a wedding scene in that lakorn! Yahoo. I hope CH3 can confirm this for us MTEAM shippers very soon! Hehe.

Here's the preview of old version.

it's pramote. it's a cute lakorn lots of loving and cute scenes. love the lakorn...
they were so young starring in this lakorn too hehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
it's pramote. it's a cute lakorn lots of loving and cute scenes. love the lakorn...
they were so young starring in this lakorn too hehe
Can you give me a brief summary? Been trying to Google it but none. >.<

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
lol why are we talking abt another lakorn in tawandeurd thread??? anyways if anyone does have the sypnosis tell me!! I want to know what kind of characters do they play.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
if they do remake this it will be sooo awesome! ish the funniest lakorn EVER!!! I re-watch this soo many time, they Bicker and their taunting/games of each other is soooo funny!!! thanks u soo much for the link, i miss old lakorn sooo much, I am barely able to watch/get into much lakorn for over 5 years. I lo ve the song! :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
if they do remake this it will be sooo awesome! ish the funniest lakorn EVER!!! I re-watch this soo many time, they Bicker and their taunting/games of each other is soooo funny!!! thanks u soo much for the link, i miss old lakorn sooo much, I am barely able to watch/get into much lakorn for over 5 years.
Well, I'm glad to know it's not a flopped lakorn ^__^ I hope CH3 considers to have MTEAM if they decide to remake it 555

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA2o326Hf_U&feature=related

title = too bad ish not upload :lmao: ed

If any1 ever seen tao/nan lakorn in the farm, p'k is the 1 that like nan

here a better link of it, p'k n n'k are always playing tricks on each other. I love how p'k get jealous

They are engage ( royal heritage) neither of the want to get engage. They met not knowing who each other are. P'k wanting to travel around thailand. N'k Po Ying Jom Gan *Losely translated* Bratty/Naughty princess.

N'k is in the process of being "reform" to become a proper lady, well she isn't having it. She always sneak out and roam around the city. P'k came back to thailand, he suppos to go stay at n'k grandma mansion but he didn't want to go yet so he roam around the city. He was living in this cheap like motel place, all his stuff eventually got stolen. The pra'nang meet often and always get into fights.

N'k is rebelling against the "reform" a lady was sent to come teach her how to be a proper lady. She got mad and always play trick on her. Her father got mad, he and the teacher like each other. She rebel by not eatting. P'k and is "servant-like" are selling papaya, he refuse to go to the mansion. (p'k kinda like n'k now). N'k got p'k arrested. He had no choice but to call N'k cousin who is a lawyer and now have to go stay at the mansion.

They meet again at the coming out party. N'k is trying her best to get the engagement broken off. P'k like her so he isn't game. They fight and bicker a lot, so funny. N'k even went to a point where she lied she was pregant to get p'k beaten up by the grandma, o'course it backfire.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA2o326Hf_U&feature=related

title = too bad ish not upload :lmao: ed

If any1 ever seen tao/nan lakorn in the farm, p'k is the 1 that like nan

here a better link of it, p'k n n'k are always playing tricks on each other. I love how p'k get jealous

They are engage ( royal heritage) neither of the want to get engage. They met not knowing who each other are. P'k wanting to travel around thailand. N'k Po Ying Jom Gan *Losely translated* Bratty/Naughty princess.

N'k is in the process of being "reform" to become a proper lady, well she isn't having it. She always sneak out and roam around the city. P'k came back to thailand, he suppos to go stay at n'k grandma mansion but he didn't want to go yet so he roam around the city. He was living in this cheap like motel place, all his stuff eventually got stolen. The pra'nang meet often and always get into fights.

N'k is rebelling against the "reform" a lady was sent to come teach her how to be a proper lady. She got mad and always play trick on her. Her father got mad, he and the teacher like each other. She rebel by not eatting. P'k and is "servant-like" are selling papaya, he refuse to go to the mansion. (p'k kinda like n'k now). N'k got p'k arrested. He had no choice but to call N'k cousin who is a lawyer and now have to go stay at the mansion.

They meet again at the coming out party. N'k is trying her best to get the engagement broken off. P'k like her so he isn't game. They fight and bicker a lot, so funny. N'k even went to a point where she lied she was pregant to get p'k beaten up by the grandma, o'course it backfire.
There goes a Thank point for you ja ^__^ Thanks so much. That preview is way much clearer 555

It does sound really cute after you shared the synopsis with us. Hehe.

Nang'ek seem like strong person and very cute, adventurous character! I likeee.. LOL.

I love the part you mentione when she lied about being pregnant. That we barely see in lakorns. Hehe, usually it's nang'rai job to do that. :thumbsup:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya n'k character is awesome...she brought a FART (stinky) plant to give to the rai grl LMAO

I remember a part of p'k making fun of her resembling her/unborn child they are having to a dog haha