[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ya n'k character is awesome...she brought a FART (stinky) plant to give to the rai grl LMAO

I remember a part of p'k making fun of her resembling her/unborn child they are having to a dog haha
OMG!! LOL. Hehe. Too funny from the sound of it. I wish someone could sub the lakorn but the quality is too old to see clearly. I really hope CH3 does remake this lakorn b/c it sounds very entertaining. I love romantic comedies the most 555

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya same here, the title and the end title was the only thing uploaded, the person didn't upload the lakorn *cries* i remember borrowing my friend VHS i sadly returned it, i wish i just jip her and kept it

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u., thanks so much for the summary of that lakorn. It does sound very interesting. :thumbsup:

*sigh* I hope those people at the top are listening, and listening very hard.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to kisskeepintouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPA4WHK3zU&sns=em

Lol I laugh so many times watching this. Yaya is so cute being frustrated.. Mark is bleeding on the side and yaya still taking her time trying to work the gun. I will definetly remember this scene.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^LOL! I love that clip too. It's too funny! Usually all lakorns clips for TLKT are hilarious especially with the woman host, her voice is soo funnny! Hehe. Yaya is too cute! She's so confused and lost while Mark is dying. He is so ready for that scene but Yaya isn't! LMAO!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yaya looks much older with the tan ><
I couldn't stop laughing ahahahha
Mak is huffing and puffing while Yaya's trying to figure out how to work the gun!

Anticipating even more now !
we need more BTS clips !

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish there was more BTS for this lakorn too but I think it's b/c it is an action lakorn it's not as easy to go behind scenes and interview the casts.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i.n.v.u. that lakorn sounds really funny! PLR did not satisfy me, even though Mteam bicker. they should let Mteam remake this one to bring out even more chemistry and the roles would be awesome for Mteam to take on!

Yeah, they all got really dark but i like that. they look nice with the sun on them. ^^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to kisskeepintouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCEuX2_ndnc&sns=em

Just wanted to share this with you guys. Mark and Yaya is so cute and they look great in this clip.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would love to see Mteam pair up again. I saw the opening to the older lakorn with Kat, and I really want Ch3 to consider remaking it with Mark and Mint. And hopefully they will accept the lakorn. I am praying! Please please please!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully it won't be to rush because even if I want this lakorn to air, still I expect it to be good. Can't wait to see Mark, Yaya, Mint and Pope!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM6IJQnHXMk&feature=related

end title...close to the end of the vdo p'k SMACKS n'k bu :thumbsup: tt